Halloween Horror Nights (Hollywood) 2013 Speculation/Predictions

Daft Punk: aeroDIEnamic

I see what you did there!

nooooooooooo I have a mortal fear of Ke$ha!!!!! a dollor sign is not an S you glittery skank!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

but anyways next guess

LMFAO: Praty Rock Massacre!

In all seriousness and for the sake of putting things back on track ever occured to you guys that Pumpkin may be the original maze?

In all seriousness and for the sake of putting things back on track ever occured to you guys that Pumpkin may be the original maze?

Yes, that was brought up a few dozen times.

That's actually what Orlando is doing this year...so maybe not this year. But the idea is pretty awesome and Murdy needs to do it eventually.

I would think with the success of La Llorona that we could get another maze based on Mexican folklore there are tons of great things to work with Sante Muerte, El Cucuy, Brujas, El Chupacabra, ect. or even a Dia De La Murte Maze. (But not be 3D lol)

could work...a mash up of all of those would be cool too, but with the whole movie posters and film thing i doubt it. That being said, is it safe to say that a scene in pumpkin take place in a movie theatre? If not maybe someones bedroom with the tv on?

Edited by Ridesandstuff
  • Like 1

Yes, that was brought up a few dozen times.

That's actually what Orlando is doing this year...so maybe not this year. But the idea is pretty awesome and Murdy needs to do it eventually.

I thought they were doing there own La Llorona house or is it a whole Mexican mythology house?

well I wouldnt count it out Pumpkins have a lot to do with Traditions around halloween time too (My grandma used to make bomb Pumpkin cnady I forgot what its called I just remembered it used to smell up the house the day after halloween)

I thought they were doing there own La Llorona house or is it a whole Mexican mythology house?

well I wouldnt count it out Pumpkins have a lot to do with Traditions around halloween time too (My grandma used to make bomb Pumpkin cnady I forgot what its called I just remembered it used to smell up the house the day after halloween)

there has been alot things getting canned over the last few year!

Hey guys, there was supposed to be a La Llorona 3 maze this year but it got canned cuz all the sets are being used by Evil Dead.

Oh, the Freakz/Klownz maze got canned too.

The Alien/Prometheus maze deal fell through.

Resident Evil signed a 2 year contract but it got pushed back cuz of TWD.

The Terror Tram was getting a new location but filming for a new pilot came in at the last second.

a new scarezone was going in at the entrance but the execs said they didn't want a the day guests to see horror first thing when entering the park.

The extreme maze for the VIP experience didn't work out to up the budget and spruce up the Terror Tram.

Dr. Jimmy explained it in his cryptic comment wrap up video last year. That's what happened in Orlando.

You can watch it here if you want. It's pretty common knowledge. Dr. Jimmy is a pretty reliable source, right? Edited by ferox

You may have been watching one of his April Fool's Day videos? That's the point of those videos. They are jokes...since people make jokes on April 1st. Everything he says is total BS except for one thing that might end up being true, but that's hard to say since info in April is shaky at best.

He gives out cryptic comments for Orlando to solve when he gets solid intel. For this year they were...

Balloons = AWIL
Kevin = CITW
Surname TWD
Acrostic = Evil Dead
Christine = Resident Evil
Silencio = La Llorona
Simon = Havoc
Flashback = Prison house

He was also the guy who said TWD and ED are going to be the only two IPs we share with Orlando. He's confirmed that Orlando had the rights for AHS but canned it for ED on Horror Unearthed. He's been 100% right mazewise far, so I'm not sure why DTH is doubting him.

Edited by ferox

Oh okay I believe your right Ferox it was an April 1st video (which happens to my birthday just saying lmao ;P)

Hmmm so he's the guy who gives the Orlando people info before the event because of his sources then?

Well no zero I have no business with the Orlando side of things cus I will most likely never attend that event... I mean know since we share a few of the ips, I guess it's good to see what's going on with them but up until last year Orlando's event would be irrelevant to us? :o

• Like 1