Halloween Horror Nights (Hollywood) 2013 Speculation/Predictions

Plus John would have mentioned having to meet up with someone the day of the Alice concert last June... so yeah

Would he? I'm not saying that it is Cooper or it's not Cooper, but that would be waaaay too obvious. If it's not Cooper, it's not because Murdy didn't say he was having a meeting the day of a highly publicized tour stop at his work.

Edited by ferox

Ugh, seems a little wasteful even trying to crack it. Could waste our time trying to think out-of-the-box to guess something no one else has, but that's really broad.

Or it could just be like, "Freddy in Space." or something stupid and simple and technically has been suggested. Which again, is ironically broad if it's that case.

IDK. Is that one being announced next or do we not know? I feel like whatever it is could help us guess the rest..

• Like 1

Ugh, seems a little wasteful even trying to crack it. Could waste our time trying to think out-of-the-box to guess something no one else has, but that's really broad.

Or it could just be like, "Freddy in Space." or something stupid and simple and technically has been suggested. Which again, is ironically broad if it's that case.

IDK. Is that one being announced next or do we not know? I feel like whatever it is could help us guess the rest..

it's this week, and I doubt the answer will help with the rest