Halloween Horror Nights (Hollywood) 2013 Speculation/Predictions

I think it sure could be Alice. Murdy said he had to take TWO flights to get to where he's going and Alice is in Sweden today and Germany tomorrow according to his tour page.

Murdy said it hadn't been suggested, but that could be carnying just meaning 'The last temptation of Alice' hasn't been specifically suggested before.

I really hope this isn't as obvious as he's leading us to believe. I was hoping the Alice in Wonderland clues all year long were red herrings.

• Like 1

I think its a hybrid cuz he says "we all know it." So something we know, along with Alice smashed in. 3D makes sense to me as well, and he traveled and filmed something similar last year. Its Cooper yo!

Also, what other Hollywood producer would Murdy be willing to fly that far to see? From my knowledge, he's only done this for Cooper.

Edited by DTH316

I think its a hybrid cuz he says "we all know it." So something we know, along with Alice smashed in. 3D makes sense to me as well, and he traveled and filmed something similar last year. Its Cooper yo!

Also, what other Hollywood producer would Murdy be willing to fly that far to see? From my knowledge, he's only done this for Cooper.

Did he say where he was flying?

He's really making the Cooper hints obvious...it's probably misdirection.

Edited by ferox

I think it sure could be Alice. Murdy said he had to take TWO flights to get to where he's going and Alice is in Sweden today and Germany tomorrow according to his tour page.

Murdy said it hadn't been suggested, but that could be carnying just meaning 'The last temptation of Alice' hasn't been specifically suggested before.

I really hope this isn't as obvious as he's leading us to believe. I was hoping the Alice in Wonderland clues all year long were red herrings.

Guys, it's not Cooper, but it's along those same lines. The maze has to be music based in order to span those 4 time periods... But this one ain't Cooper. What other artists are on tour right now... I've already cracked this code name and previously broadcasted my answer on this board.

• Like 2

I don't think it's Cooper as well because it doesn't seem feasible. If Murdy was flying out to Cooper, he would have to go to Sweden. Minimum time it would take to get to Östersund, Sweden from LAX would be 11 hours (that would be direct flight, minimum head wind). If he left 4 hours ago (according to his tweets), took 11 hours to get there, and added +9 hours for the time zone change, Murdy would be there at 1:00 AM tomorrow at the earliest, and in his tweet, he says that he wants to shoot TODAY. Also, you can't get to Östersund in 2 flights (like he says); it takes at least 3. So based on that, I don't think this one's Cooper...

Edited by Brianb14
  • Like 3

I hope it's not Ozzy.. That doesn't sound fun. Sounds random, actually.

Have you heard the songs "Diary of a mad man" or "Bark at the moon"? Also, "Mr. Crowley" would make a sick church scene.

Sounds awesome!

Edited by DireBrian

I was talking to a friend of mine about the bride go go from remix. She was saying all of the UCM should have been go gos. I really want to see a Phantom Go Go. Lon Chaney's face with ashen grey makeup all over her body.

yes pig nosed girls everywhere!!!!!

thank you soooooo much for refrenceing Scanners! this made my day! lol

I'm gonna have side with the Ozzy thing, I got a feeling we might not see AC this year espeacialy if we are geting WD back and the possibility of UMR 2.0.

Anytime a Cooper maze is brought up by Murdy, people say that he should do Kiss/Manson/Ozzy.

Somebody asked about From the Inside for a Cooper maze. "Plot wise yes but the music wouldn't work for HHN. David Foster's production on it is too slick, not hard edged enough"

Come on. That's pretty slick. The big payoff for Bark at the Moon is a campy 80s werewolf. Werewolves are at the park 365 days a year. Diary of a Madman is a good song, but what's really there to exploit? What could that song bring that hasn't been done in WTMN and or GTH?? He has very few songs that could be considered horror based. His albums have no concept behind them to carry the theme of a maze, unlike WTMN or GTH. Truth and time go hand in hand, but if it's Ozzy that's just ridiculous.
  • Like 1

Anytime a Cooper maze is brought up by Murdy, people say that he should do Kiss/Manson/Ozzy.

Somebody asked about From the Inside for a Cooper maze. "Plot wise yes but the music wouldn't work for HHN. David Foster's production on it is too slick, not hard edged enough"

Come on. That's pretty slick. The big payoff for Bark at the Moon is a campy 80s werewolf. Werewolves are at the park 365 days a year. Diary of a Madman is a good song, but what's really there to exploit? What could that song bring that hasn't been done in WTMN and or GTH?? He has very few songs that could be considered horror based. His albums have no concept behind them to carry the theme of a maze, unlike WTMN or GTH. Truth and time go hand in hand, but if it's Ozzy that's just ridiculous.

I love Cooper. I've seen him 3 times and seen Ozzy, never. But I'm just looking at what fits and it's Ozzy. That's not to say Cooper wont return this year, just that its not "Trickster".

I think it's also a bigger "get" for HHN (with a wider following than Coop), and maybe Uni management had more of a hand in the decision making, who knows?

I love Cooper. I've seen him 3 times and seen Ozzy, never. But I'm just looking at what fits and it's Ozzy. That's not to say Cooper wont return this year, just that its not "Trickster".

I think it's also a bigger "get" for HHN (with a wider following than Coop), and maybe Uni management had more of a hand in the decision making, who knows?

If John ditched Cabin in the Woods to have only one house set in a cabin, I don't see why Murdy would allow two rock star houses.

• Like 4

I really don't know about Osbourne. I could see how Murdy ditched CITW and RE for Cooper but not for Ozzy. Plus the clues really all fit like a glove for Alice Cooper so I really don't have a doubt it's coming this year. I wouldn't really be thrilled by Ozzy anyway and I agree with ferox only a couple of his music is horror. I think we have a better chance of seeing Manson before Osbourne.

• Like 1