Halloween Horror Nights (Hollywood) 2013 Speculation/Predictions

So the prison is the maze and Woodbury is the Terror Tram theme. I actually like the idea of the tram having a theme to it like the town of Woodbury. Really excited to see how this turns out. Slight bummer that there's not an extra property for the tram, but when I first read the announcement I thought it TWD was going to be two mazes so this is better. I'm eager to hear more details about the tram.

So Walking Dead is official. That's great. I would just like to ask that we keep all of the Walking Dead maze/Terror Tram discussion in their respective threads to keep us on track for spec. Thanks guys!

So no AWIL for us huh? I would've loved to have seen that honestly. Glad I'm going to Florida to see it. :)

So Walking Dead is official. That's great. I would just like to ask that we keep all of the Walking Dead maze/Terror Tram discussion in their respective threads to keep us on track for spec. Thanks guys!

So no AWIL for us huh? I would've loved to have seen that honestly. Glad I'm going to Florida to see it. :)

Wow! More excited for this version of Walking Dead (think off the possible iconic images). Anywho...I would loved to have seen AWIL on the West coast....don't forget to bring your balloons, Freak! Ha Ha!

Should be quite a few interesting announcements coming up in the near future. VIP, surprise mazes, scare zones. It would be interesting if Universal had a scarezone mock up at ScareLA.

The event is shaping up nicely, in my opinion. If the only repeat this year is something BRAND NEW then we're gonna have a great year. Considering the repeats of yesteryear were literal repeats with no-to-a-few added rooms (Saw, HOTC which stayed exactly the same, La Llorona being the best and most different) then its basically like having NO REPEATS. Sure we have repeat themes, but all the mazes will be brand spanking new, which we haven't had since 09, an entire 4 years ago. And repeat themes is a problem even with original houses - like how many times can Knotts do a clown maze and claim it to be different from the previous one? In many ways they are, except for the villains but they're in a new environment. Anywho, I'll jump off the soap box for now.

Also, a MAJOR thank you to Murdy for revealing the TT to coincide with the maze announcement. That pissed us off SO MUCH last year, but the TT thing is an easier pill to swallow as a joint announcement. So again, THANKS!

2 mazes and a TT revealed so far - woooooo!

• Like 2

So how do you think the announement fits in with the speculation re: the possible maze being built near New York? The TT takes us through (or drops us off in) Woodbury and we make our way to the prison? That would be an interesting twist, and more worthwhile queue-wise, to combine the TT and TWD maze into one "experience". Thoughts?

That's what I've been thinking... I just don't know if that'll logistically work.

Maybe if you walk to the maze, and exit out into the TT, then take a tram back where there's more trouble afoot... I unno. I really hope that tent by NY isn't a full blown maze.

Murdy referenced Animal House on Twitter.... directed by the same guy who direct AWiL.... so still a possibility.

Probably a red herring.

I honestly, I would hate having a perfect score on here. That would make this year too predictable.

That is going to be REALLY awesome to see. I was just watching that episode yesterday (Catching up) and I didn't think they would be able to fit that in there. Boy was I wrong! I'm also looking forward to seeing the Mayor's place.

So there's another structure or something being set up near the previously posted tent. It's fenced off and has a bunch of wood. No idea what it means, but it's something to keep an eye out for as pictures come out.

I attend HHNH every year (and plan to keep doing so), even though I now live in Iowa. Would it be worth it to check out Orlando also? I've never attended it. But I was just curious to see the difference between the two events.

Onto speculation, Murdy said the next announcement is a surprise. What code name do you guys think it'll be then? Besides Insidious and Alice Cooper, i'm really not too sure.

So how do you think the announement fits in with the speculation re: the possible maze being built near New York? The TT takes us through (or drops us off in) Woodbury and we make our way to the prison? That would be an interesting twist, and more worthwhile queue-wise, to combine the TT and TWD maze into one "experience". Thoughts?

From the same YouTube, Dr. Jimmy on (Orlando's) location of the TWD maze: "...let's just say that if you follow a route that the walkers walk on, you might get a good idea of what building it's located in..........I love a parade!...*cough*.." Lol

So maybe the TT and maze tied in together isn't so far fetched after all! :lol:

• Like 1

i guess this could give us a sneak peek (if we do get insidious after all)

Murdy's tweet 1 hr. ago: "Uh oh...the weird stuff is starting again. Baby mobile just starting turning on its own??? I wonder what ghost is haunting my house?"

Baby mobile at 2:03 in the Insidious 2 event video:
793991048.jpg?1374822301
Annnnd....
793992872.jpg?1374822845
Tiny Tim on a TV singing "Tiptoe through the tulips.." at 0:54
  • Like 1