Halloween Horror Nights (Hollywood) 2013 Speculation/Predictions

Ah it kills me that the first two announcements are the ones we have been expecting. At least this gives us a codename. Or maybe it won't.

TWD_GP_306_0711_0212.jpg

I just hope we get to see Merle Dixon and his knife hand. Henry Portrait of a Serial Killer is one of my favorite movies so even seeing a character Michael Rooker played would give me fanboy joy all over.

Edited by ferox
  • Like 1

So our IP's this year are Evil Dead & The Walking Dead & could be Insidous. Also who knows what terror tram holds? And also if we get a 7th maze that could hold an IP as well.

I'll put my money down on Walking Dead being Terror Tram again. It's so crappy, they don't know what to do with it anymore so they might as well.

Ok, so I've been out of town and came back to find everyone talking about hiking around the backlot for a maze. Question: even if the tent is for hhn, what makes you think you'd have to walk? Having a bunch of guest walking around working sound stages at night, where the lighting is poor, and people are drunk, would be an insurance nightmare. Not to mention that they would need way too many security guards. If it is a maze back there, I bet everyone get on a tram. There are a couple of places I can think of to load and unload trams. A que line by itself takes up less space than a maze and its line. Another thing to consider is the question of whether that tent is big enough for both a maze and a break room for actors, security, and line control. That's a lot of people that need space on break. Plus you need bathrooms for all of them. In the park, everyone breaks separately and there are restrooms available. You don't have that back there.

That's the the thing, tram loading and unloading would be an even bigger nightmare. Line for the tram, line for the maze, build up in the maze to get everyone through, and a line to get back on a tram. Realistically, the best option is just to have the line go waayyyy out there. Its stupid either way and I'm hoping its just a weird coincidence or storage for the meanwhile until they move up into the park. There's a lot of space still left to use, I don't see why they'd go to such crazy lengths to build a maze there. I'm hoping its what ferox said and is apart of a newly crafted TT.

I'll put my money down on Walking Dead being Terror Tram again. It's so crappy, they don't know what to do with it anymore so they might as well.
I've been having that feeling too that were going to get a terror tram repeat of the walking dead... I really hope we don't. Expect to see The Purge, Original TT, TWD 2 or maybe the TT all mixed up again with Evil Dead, all the other properties...

Murdy on Twitter:

"We're working on the script the other night in a bungalow on the backlot...and suddenly it starts erasing itself! Not kidding..."

Could that be the tent that is up behind NY street?

A bungalow is like an office, so no. When you're on the studio tour and you pass the Alfred Hitchcock office, those are bungalows.

I think its a hint. Just not sure what I'm supposed to be seeing exactly...

"Now tonight I'm working on the script again and I hear this big CRASH! Like something fell...searched the house. Nothing! What is going on?"

"This often happens with HHN. I have a feeling we're messing with something that doesn't want to be messed with...and its too late to stop!"

Thats what Murdy tweeted right before the picture.

Now i'm not saying it is, just putting the idea out there. But this sounds paranormal to me.