Halloween Horror Nights (Hollywood) 2013 Speculation/Predictions

I just wonder how everything is going to mesh with TT operations and VIP tours. Seems like the line would get in the way at some point. And hopefully there's 2 mazes over there, back-to-back, to make the walk or ride over there worth it.

The VIP tour will probably stop at the maze which would help with the getting more bang for your buck that murdy was talking about.

If the maze is TWD it could be awesome if you exit into New York street infested with walkers. Or even have that be a massive scene in the middle of the maze.

• Like 1

I would love to exit to NY street and have the tank and a massive infestation. That would be the only reason my thoughts on TWD returning will change since I am going to be pretty pissed off that it will be there instead of RE. Oh and have the my friends the survivors with the chainsaws around the queue, my friend would love that :P lol

So a maze is part of the terror tram now? It's not like how I see in those YouTube videos where the tram just drops you off, and you walk on the backlot? Will it be that way but with a maze in the mix? So we pretty much have 5 mazes but a maze on the terror tram counts as the 6th? The New York street is part of the terror tram now? Or what the heck I'm so lost.

So a maze is part of the terror tram now?It's not like how I see in those YouTube videos where the tram just drops you off, and you walk on the backlot?Will it be that way but with a maze in the mix?So we pretty much have 5 mazes but a maze on the terror tram counts as the 6th?The New York street is part of the terror tram now?Or what the heck I'm so lost.

Its a mystery for now.

I know, right? But we'll prob get an easy excuse like "budget" and that is a good reason and all... but yeah.

It could easily be some minimalist structure for the tram...an upgrade from the old sheet maze gimmick? It would be pretty cool.

He did say that he wasn't going to do the "two mazes on the terror tram" route though so if it IS on the tram route, it's not a full blown maze.

If if if could could could.

If that maze would be accessible from the lower lot and we do have one or two soundstage houses down there I think the scare zone in the lower lot will be considered D-E-A-D Dead. If the Silent Hill scare zone was partially removed last year because of the cluster f*** down there that's 4 or 5 mazes down there and two + TT on the upper lot can you imagine the cluster f*** down there! A scare zone down there is not looking good at all.

If that maze would be accessible from the lower lot and we do have one or two soundstage houses down there I think the scare zone in the lower lot will be considered D-E-A-D Dead. If the Silent Hill scare zone was partially removed last year because of the cluster f*** down there that's 4 or 5 mazes down there and two + TT on the upper lot can you imagine the cluster f*** down there! A scare zone down there is not looking good at all.

Well there would be more space now, assuming it's going to be accessible by foot and a maze. So that's less of a fustercluck.

Oddly a slow day round these parts... a maze pops up on the backlot and nobody cares!

Work is kicking me in the pants (busy), otherwise I would be here talking about where the raccoon family on the back lot will migrate to during Horror Nights. B) I look forward to the changes; will probably liven up the event for those of us who have attended multiple years in a row. It makes sense to have more on the lower lot with all of the construction. And....I am getting excited about the recent jabber regarding VIP--I just hope "raising the bar" turns out to be just that.

• Like 1

Hmmmm, a maze in the backlot eh? If it does end up happening, I'm really intrigued how the tram will be handled this year (with the crowds and conga line issues.)

A new route is all I've wanted the last few years, and if a maze is part of it, this could be the best year for the terror tram if executed properly. Like DTH said, if this tent is actually for HHN, I'd bet it's going to end up being the "The Walking Dead Experience" or something like that where we go through Woodbury and then enter the tent with the facade being the prison.

• Like 2