Halloween Horror Nights (Hollywood) 2013 Speculation/Predictions

I really don't know about Osbourne. I could see how Murdy ditched CITW and RE for Cooper but not for Ozzy. Plus the clues really all fit like a glove for Alice Cooper so I really don't have a doubt it's coming this year. I wouldn't really be thrilled by Ozzy anyway and I agree with ferox only a couple of his music is horror. I think we have a better chance of seeing Manson before Osbourne.
l Exactly the way I feel

I love Cooper. I've seen him 3 times and seen Ozzy, never. But I'm just looking at what fits and it's Ozzy. That's not to say Cooper wont return this year, just that its not "Trickster".

I think it's also a bigger "get" for HHN (with a wider following than Coop), and maybe Uni management had more of a hand in the decision making, who knows?

Except the whole "never been suggested" thing and Murdy thinking that overproduced music without edge (AKA Ozzy's entire solo career) doesn't fit for HHN. A Ke$ha house would be more fitting.

Edited by ferox

Have you heard the songs "Diary of a mad man" or "Bark at the moon"? Also, "Mr. Crowley" would make a sick church scene.

Sounds awesome!

Yeah, let's do Crazy Train and Iron Man too. That'd be kool, you know, throw it in HoH, add strobe affects and make Iron Man on drugs. Yeah.. Real kool and scary.

• Like 1

It also goes against Murdy's GP awareness/currently scary formula. Hellraiser's sequels were DTV, so he's not interested in Hellraiser. He felt that Scream was damaged by Scary Movie. Most of the GP knows Ozzy as a doddering old ex-druggie who calls out for his wife because he can't work a microwave or get the cat inside. His most

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Qeb7-tHR8I

@TheBigPuchalski Hmm...I could build a Crazy Train that goes off the rails....cause its crazy

The one thing Murdy has said about Ozzy this year is making fun of the idea of doing an Ozzy maze. I know he carnies by saying something's a rumor, but he hasn't carnied for a property by implying it would be a stupid idea. He's treated Slenderman requests with more respect than that.

Is it possible Murdy's two flights today is simply... the flight there and then the flight back? :-P

Seems more logical to do this in the intercontinental USA then fly half way around the world for a 2-minute Behind the Scenes or Maze announcement video.

Back to things that are possible...the giant door from Goes to Hell in the JP venue makes me think that Insidious is going to be in JP. It matches the aesthetic this scene. I'm sure it would be repainted etc. etc. but a giant foreboding door makes me think of this scene.
  • Like 1

It also goes against Murdy's GP awareness/currently scary formula. Hellraiser's sequels were DTV, so he's not interested in Hellraiser. He felt that Scream was damaged by Scary Movie. Most of the GP knows Ozzy as a doddering old ex-druggie who calls out for his wife because he can't work a microwave or get the cat inside. His most

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Qeb7-tHR8I

The one thing Murdy has said about Ozzy this year is making fun of the idea of doing an Ozzy maze. I know he carnies by saying something's a rumor, but he hasn't carnied for a property by implying it would be a stupid idea. He's treated Slenderman requests with more respect than that.

Ferox has a point BUT it could be a Black Sabbath maze.