Halloween Horror Nights (Hollywood) 2013 Speculation/Predictions

Thank you (:

And I was reading the old posts from December when 'HHN FANATIC' went over to murdys house and he said they talked about original mazes . He said that he was working on a concept/idea. He then told him that it was tied to a book. And as we all know now, isn't trickster the one 'based on a book as well'?

I don't think I can add a picture on mobile

Wait, I'm wrong. "John" (Johnny Cash) has a connection to Trickster. Not John the maze aka TWD.

This famous "John" also has a strange connection to the theme of maze #1 (code named Trickster), they have something in common....

People are just in denial and want it to be something else and honestly I can't blame em but it is what it is. I will gladly eat crow if its announced to be something else - god knows I'll enjoy an amazing maze to be announced in time for my birthday this Friday :-D

Quote that.

I, personally, want more Cooper.

I just know that it's going to be Ozzy, which ain't so bad either. It's a different flavor of musical horror.

Ahh ok...what about the ones on the white board? Some of those were for trickster right?

From that, I took Werewolf and Madhouse.

Bark at the Moon

Diary of a Mad Man.

If I may say, I spend a lot of time on these codes trying to crack them.

That was how I managed to crack "Classic Cowboy" last year and managed to get the behind the scenes maze tour with Murdy.

It's all about thinking outside the box and applying what properties you already are familiar with to the codes, not the code to the property.

Think logistically about what Could be a maze possibility.

My count for the remainder of the HHN Lineup this year (at this point)...

Ozzy Osbourne "Bark at the Moon"

Insidious

Uni Classic Monsters 2.0

Trick 'r Treat.

Edited by DireBrian

Since there is only 3 codenames left does that mean there will only be 6 houses this year? Assuming House of Horrors isn't a codename correct?

Also if Insidious is coming which it seems strong at this point would it have to be "Rock Icon"?

"Pumpkin" or "Trickster" doesn't match based on the rest of the hints.

@HorrorNights: Gonna be making a cameo in this video shoot. Its a period piece with bad wigs, mustaches and an orange leisure suit! The horror! The horror!

@HorrorNights: Crazy day, working on audio design for maze code named "Pumpkin" this morning, video shoot this afternoon for a scene inside that maze...

@HorrorNights: Gonna be making a cameo in this video shoot. Its a period piece with bad wigs, mustaches and an orange leisure suit! The horror! The horror!

@HorrorNights: Crazy day, working on audio design for maze code named "Pumpkin" this morning, video shoot this afternoon for a scene inside that maze...

So it's probably set in the 70's.

based on the clues there are now, all I can think of are the fake movie trailers from Grindhouse, which I would be so ok with haha. Could you imagine walking through a concentration camp full of nazi werewolfs and then the next scene is a scene from "thanksgiving" which I guess would have a scent of pumpkins.

So back to guessing....

I think Pumpkin is AHS. All the clues we have are a scent of pumpkin somewhere in the maze and a period piece that involves Murdy looking like a 70s newscaster. There are a few scenes where a pumpkin scent could come into play. It's a bakery after all. During the 70s periods of AHS, the focus was on newscasters telling the story. Furthermore, one of Orlando's inside sources (how come we don't get those! I want actual sources! No fair!) made a reference to how AHS was canceled "In Orlando ;)" after somebody asked if it was coming to Orlando. AHS was going to happen in Orlando, but didn't because of Evil Dead. Now there are other IPs they have and we don't. Would Murdy let Orlando out IP them thaaat badly?

Edited by ferox

Imagine what HELL John would unleash if Orlando announces RE the same day he (hopefully not) announces Ozzy. Jeez I would feel bad to be in his shoes. " They get the best video game franchise in the world and we get an ex druggie!?"

But come on guys, when else are we going to see a werewolf at USH?

Oh, every day. Nevermind. And the Wolfman in HOH doesn't look like something somebody saw after staying up late on a coke bender in the 80s.

But there's Diary of a Madman! You could have crazy nurses and...oh...nevermind. We did that already. But it makes sense! It was never suggested, except for the times it was!

Ozzy+Osbourne+-+Bark+At+The+Moon+-+World

Edited by ferox

Imagine what HELL John would unleash if Orlando announces RE the same day he (hopefully not) announces Ozzy. Jeez I would feel bad to be in his shoes. " They get the best video game franchise in the world and we get an ex druggie!?"
The best video game franchise in the world is TLoZ Resident evil is cool though Back to speculation. I think trickster is Alice Cooper all the hints point to it, I HIGHLY doubt ozzy would come this year to replace AC.

I still think its possible that Cooper is Pumpkin and Trickster is something else. I really don't wanna see Cooper III some other year down the line, id rather it just be over and done with already. An Ozzy maze is just beyond stupid and would be infuriating to think so many other properties are passed up or not thought of. Id rather have pedo bear Victor Salva and his Jeepers Creepers creation at the event - at least that's HORROR and SCARY.

• Like 1