Halloween Horror Nights (Hollywood) 2013 Speculation/Predictions

Another quote from Murdy about Trickster...it's also the property that was never suggested. Not just the theme. Which does make Black Sabbath still technically fairish game. BS would make more sense than Ozzy since they are actively touring/promoting an album and Ozzy hasn't done a solo album in three years.

like I been saying the codename could lead to Ozzy but the maze could be based on Black Sabbath

Well, now we know for sure it's not original.

For the record, Sabbath would be alright with me. Their music was dark (they even got their name from a Boris Karloff movie!) and they innovated the doom metal style. Ozzy's solo stuff is overproduced sports stadium fodder with occasional horror references.

In the comments for the newest facebook post (If you can get past all the idiots pleading for Saw, Michael Meyers, and Slender) you'll see a comment from the HHN page stating that not one person in the comments has guessed the maze yet. This means that it's probably not Alice because the comments are also flooded with that suggestion.

Sidenote: if I see one more person in the comment section on Facebook suggest a movie that literally just came out or a movie that hasn't even come out yet, I will kick a child.

• Like 3

In the comments for the newest facebook post (If you can get past all the idiots pleading for Saw, Michael Meyers, and Slender) you'll see a comment from the HHN page stating that not one person in the comments has guessed the maze yet. This means that it's probably not Alice because the comments are also flooded with that suggestion.

Sidenote: if I see one more person in the comment section on Facebook suggest a movie that literally just came out or a movie that hasn't even come out yet, I will kick a child.

They are pretty dumb.

And anyway it probably is Alice Cooper. They stated that no one has GUESSED THE MAZE yet. He's probably being specific. Alice Cooper: The Last Temptation or some kind of Alice Cooper into the mix with something,

Ill be surprised if AC is the theme for House of Horrors. "House of Horrors: Alice Cooper Meets Universal Monsters"

I just can't see him not coming this year.

Edited by StraightEdge

I don't condone child abuse, but seriously. Enough with The Conjuring and You're Next people.

• Like 4

Cooper is probably Pumpkin than. Or its not codenamed. I don't know... but I really want the trilogy to be over instead of being "surprised" with it some other year and having some ultra cool movie get shafted in its place - that's happening enough this year as it is.

• Like 1

They are pretty dumb.

And anyway it probably is Alice Cooper. They stated that no one has GUESSED THE MAZE yet. He's probably being specific. Alice Cooper: The Last Temptation or some kind of Alice Cooper into the mix with something,

Ill be surprised if AC is the theme for House of Horrors. "House of Horrors: Alice Cooper Meets Universal Monsters"

I just can't see him not coming this year.

That'd be a good way to end Alice Cooper at Horror Nights once and for all just toss him in the House of Horrors.