Halloween Horror Nights (Hollywood) 2013 Speculation/Predictions

Hmm Ozzy vs Alice

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, ghouls of all ages come and witness the battle of the decade in an unseen Rock o' Vision 3D which side are you on #TeamCooper or #TeamOsbourne!

The maze would also be known as Rock Fan Throwdown arena. Were Alice fans and Ozzy fans can go beat the crap out of each other arguing over who's better. When you thought the purge was a bad idea... LMFAO :D:P

• Like 2

^^ It was the summer of 69' the mofo got cold in France and put a coat on. Lol

Long Story short it's not predator. :(

Sadly, but one year will see the ultimate hunter gets its own maze as it hunts us on its playground. :) maybe even next year as Murdy seen all these people think it was predator. Maybe that will have him think about Predator.

Edited by StraightEdge
  • Like 1

Say what you will...but I don't see why Murdy wouldn't go out with the trilogy as planned. Send me your hate.

Now it hurts me to speak so much ill of Cooper, because I love his early music. Welcome to my Nightmare is one of my favorite albums of all time. Alice Cooper is one of the few people I consider a pioneer and innovator in the arts. Salvador Dali considered Cooper to be a great surrealist, and I agree. That being said...

It would be the third year of Cooper in a row. Repeats have a stigma to them, especially three years in a row. Yes the themes are different, but it's still an Alice Cooper maze. From what I've seen from twitter and fb, there's more people who don't want to see Cooper than people who want to see Cooper. It's a divisive property, especially since Murdy himself admitted that GTH wasn't scary. It was an amazing design, but the scares were just...not really there. My wife (well then fiancee) was terrified the entire night but didn't even flinch in GTH. She jokingly says "I loved it, it was a great break from being scared. They got in my face but...well...Alice Cooper doesn't exactly scare me."

We keep hearing about variety. Variety is the reason Murdy passed up CITW and RE. Every year there are properties that almost happen but didn't. However, this year something new is happening. Orlando is getting IPs that Hollywood isn't. We can know for absolute certainty that those mazes could have happened here, but they didn't. Not because of some rights problem or business mix up, but because Murdy simply decided not to do them. Two massive properties that a lot of people want to see. People are very pissed off that CITW isn't coming and when they hear RE isn't happening they are going to be more pissed off. A few people are going to be pissed off about AWIL too. Not as many, but a few. Now if Murdy is hoping to do damage control by promising variety, he has to walk the walk otherwise the GP is going to tear him apart. "Yeah I know you wanted to see Resident Evil and Cabin in the Woods, but we wanted to give a variety of experiences. Sorry, you have to look at the big picture. Now where was I....oh yeah. Coming this year, something you've seen for the past two years! It's back!" Imagine the response. There's already a repeated TT and maze, although TWD would make much more sense to repeat since it's the biggest thing in horror right now, and right now it's the biggest thing to happen to horror since the mid 80s when Freddy and Jason were still making good movies. That really had to happen from a business perspective. If people go to the event thinking "Ugh I could have gotten RE and CITW but instead I get Cooper AGAIN despite being promised variety!" they are going to enjoy themselves less. If they enjoy themselves less, reviews are going to suffer. If reviews suffer, the event suffers.

Knott's is introducing six new mazes. Even if we get seven mazes and no Cooper, Knott's has more new mazes than USH. If there's only six mazes (which is very possible) and there's Cooper we would have two repeats and HOH which is kinda the ultimate repeat. So that would leave HHN with three brand new mazes. That would mean that Knott's would have twice the amount of brand new attractions, plus all of their repeats including Trick or Treat which was a huge hit. That would put USH at a pretty huge disadvantage as far as new stuff to see this year.

That's why he would want to not finish the trilogy as planned.

• Like 2

Heba eh eh eh ma ma ma my my - wha wha wha where is the damn - I I i I the bloody hell -- SHAAAAROOOOON!

I will yell Sharon throughout an entire Ozzy maze and make it less scary for everybody so the execs know damn well the next time they hear of something so stupid, they'll say NOOOOOO!

• Like 2