Halloween Horror Nights (Hollywood) 2013 Speculation/Predictions

Damn, people runnin around here sayin it ain't Cooper like they KNOW or were Murdy or have a time traveling device or some shiiiiit -_-
For real.

Black Sabbath/Ozzy maze all that stuff over CiTW. Wow. I prefer American Werewolf in London. I'm already mad that one of the TWD attractions should of been CiTW in the first place.

Damn, people runnin around here sayin it ain't Cooper like they KNOW or were Murdy or have a time traveling device or some sh******* -_-

It's because me and Grind do know. I took him for a little joy ride in my DeLoreon I borrowed from the Doc. We ran into a few avalanches and even a dinosaur, but I did come back to one week from now and laughed at your angry rants over (Censored maze name)

EDITED BY JOHN MURDY 8-2-13 11:50PM: I BORROWED YOUR DELOREON IN THE JURASSIC PARKING STRUCTURE AND I CAN'T LET ANYONE KNOW THAT MAZE. Time travel lets me plug those leaks. : )

• Like 2

I know its the end of the work week and i may be getting loopy, but the teaser picture has some weird images.

If you look to the right of the skull there appears to be a reflection in the plate of armor (or shield). In the reflection there looks to be an ensemble of (people/creatures/characters) reacting to the thing with the skull. There is a man/woman wearing what looks like a jester outfit or loose fitting clothes. On his/her shoulder is a weird looking creature/animal with a drill or hat on its head.

To the right of the person is a tiny figure that is difficult to make out (possibly wearing medieval armor and helmet). Just left of the man/figure is something that looks like a puppet or smaller creature with the head of "Ronald Reagan or Pee-Wee Herman". The last figure, standing behind the others, looks to be some giant bear or dog with an eye patch.

Try to enhance the picture, unfortunately I am on my lunch break with only a phone and no computer access. Sure, this is goofy but it is outside the box thinking (or psychosis).

Edited by AsylumSB
  • Like 1

Murdy said he is doing a genre that he hasn't wanted to do before. Before he has avoided action horror, see his reasoning to not to Devil's Rejects. Predator is an action horror movie. We're not seeing AWIL so it isn't comedy horror and none of the other speculated properties (that we know of) are outside of Murdy's genre comfort zone.

Hear/Sounds makes sense with Predator. The teaser image looks like Predator's leg armor and gloves.

USH has ties to Planet Hollywood. Planet Hollywood is backed by Arnold, the star of Predator. So it would make business sense. Arnold has a busy schedule, so Murdy needing to meet up with him somewhere by plane is possible.

Of course this is just spec, I'm not sold on it.

• Like 1

Alright. This could be a crazy coincidence....but...

In 1981 Ted Nugent (a rock musician who did raise some eyebrows with his lyrics) released an album called Intensities in 10 Cities. Track 5 is called "I am a Predator." Track 6 is called "Heads will Roll."

• Like 1

I, too, would rather have AWIL than Black Sabbath. One of those is horror. The other screams SHAAAAROOOOOON make me a damn sandwich.
American Werewolf in London please.
Murdy said he is doing a genre that he hasn't wanted to do before. Before he has avoided action horror, see his reasoning to not to Devil's Rejects. Predator is an action horror movie. We're not seeing AWIL so it isn't comedy horror and none of the other speculated properties (that we know of) are outside of Murdy's genre comfort zone. Hear/Sounds makes sense with Predator. The teaser image looks like Predator's leg armor and gloves. USH has ties to Planet Hollywood. Planet Hollywood is backed by Arnold, the star of Predator. So it would make business sense. Arnold has a busy schedule, so Murdy needing to meet up with him somewhere by plane is possible. Of course this is just spec, I'm not sold on it.
Dude, it needs to be Predator. If I wake up on Tuesday to know that we are getting a Predator maze. I will be the happiest person alive.
i dont think so, theres no cccllaawwss looks like a gauntlet to me.
Maybe that's what Murdy wants us to think. He probably took off the claws and the spine of the skull for us to use little things to make it think it's not Predator.

The glove does look really familiar to predator and him holding the skull makes sence but it doesn't fit the clues!
If you match the clues with the predator comics, it kind of does.
Alright. This could be a crazy coincidence....but... In 1981 Ted Nugent (a rock musician who did raise some eyebrows with his lyrics) released an album called Intensities in 10 Cities. Track 5 is called "I am a Predator." Track 6 is called "Heads will Roll."
And dude you are my hero.

Don't get too excited sXe. I'm not even sure that it means Predator.

I know it probably isn't Predator but if it was predator, then damn, we got a pretty badass classic IP that could easily be one of the mazes ever created.

Evil Dead

The Walking Dead

Predator

Insidious

Alice Cooper

HOH

Just predator would make this line up awesome.

• Like 1