Halloween Horror Nights (Hollywood) 2013 Speculation/Predictions

I really want to go ( mainly for the announcement) as well as D23, but I'll be out of state for both :(

I could of gone to D23 for free but past up on it :( big mistake Im sure I'll regret.

although Im sure they would change it to KIZZ

told you none of three are coming this year.

As For Resident Evil this is so sad I think its time for another team thread y'all!!!

Hey, I've followed this forum for a long time now so I decided to create an account finally. I'm suck at the whole researching the codenames, but I thought I'd give it a shot. Since a lot of people are believing "Trickster" may be music based I thought I would try to link it to a band that is very horror based, The Misfits.

The Misfits have many songs that could relate to the time zones given, such as Earth AD for medieval times and Return of the fly for the 50's. Glenn Danzig's lyrics are very dark so that would be able to connect to the "Very Dark" subject matter. I don't know when Murdy went to elementary school so I can't link that to anything. In the song Halloween, they talk about apples with razor blades in them which would make sense for a dark holiday tradition sense back people would give trick 'r' treaters apples with razor blades in them. The song London Dungeon takes place in London, England which is also the name of a city in Ohio. And as for the Johnny Cash connection, in 1994 Glenn Danzig wrote the song "Thirteen" for Johnny Cash to use.

And the teaser image could be skulls...but the awareness is kinda pretty low. If it makes you feel better Jerry Only is trying to make The Misfits a family friendly sci fi band so the maze would be pretty weak anyway.

Well you have to admit that TWD is extremely popular. I don't blame him honestly (as much of an AHS fan I am). Look at it this way, TWD gets them more money which gets us a better event.

Yea better event, more people come, more crowded, event gets more popular, prices increase because they know people will still pay .

Im glad Im not the only one who feel that way about Jerry Only they where even a slight bit better with Michael Graves then they are now.

Michael Graves era was way better than Jerry Only era. That being said, Danzig era was way better than Michael Graves era.

Here's Jerry Only saying that The Misfits are a family friendly sci fi band and Danzig needs to go to church/give up all that spooky stuff if he wants to get back into The Misfits. So let's all be happy as fans of Danzig era Misfits that we're not going to see a Misfits maze. It would be as cheesy and lame as...well...an Ozzy maze.

Michael Graves era was way better than Jerry Only era. That being said, Danzig era was way better than Michael Graves era. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXmcO8yEEmg Here's Jerry Only saying that The Misfits are a family friendly sci fi band and Danzig needs to go to church/give up all that spooky stuff if he wants to get back into The Misfits. So let's all be happy as fans of Danzig era Misfits that we're not going to see a Misfits maze. It would be as cheesy and lame as...well...an Ozzy maze.
Yeah I've seen that interview before. He's kinda a hypocrite when he says Danzig needs to go to church when the last album he released was called The Devil's Rain. I think Murdy could make a Ozzy maze work, but I would rather see the last Cooper maze. I really enjoyed Welcome To My Nightmare and GTH was visually pleasing.
  • Like 1

The part where he says that he doesn't want The Misfits to break up any families by making a son and his dad fight over an album (girls don't listen to music I guess?) is the worst to me. Jerry, you still sing Danzig's songs live. You still sing about ripping the heads off little girls, telling women who were killed that they "shoulda seen it coming on," and more stuff that you can't pretend is family friendly sci fi. Stuff I'm not going to say here because the mods don't like that kind of language and I'll respect their wishes.

Michael Graves era was way better than Jerry Only era. That being said, Danzig era was way better than Michael Graves era.

Here's Jerry Only saying that The Misfits are a family friendly sci fi band and Danzig needs to go to church/give up all that spooky stuff if he wants to get back into The Misfits. So let's all be happy as fans of Danzig era Misfits that we're not going to see a Misfits maze. It would be as cheesy and lame as...well...an Ozzy maze.

of corse Danzig>Graves>Only Jerry Only Ft. people who used to make up Black Falg but dude is such a hyprocrite when he still using the name of the band that famously sung "I gotta something to say I killed a baby today" seesh.

onto spec Im gonna go out on a limb and say pumpkin is a original maze

Hey, I've followed this forum for a long time now so I decided to create an account finally. I'm suck at the whole researching the codenames, but I thought I'd give it a shot. Since a lot of people are believing "Trickster" may be music based I thought I would try to link it to a band that is very horror based, The Misfits.

The Misfits have many songs that could relate to the time zones given, such as Earth AD for medieval times and Return of the fly for the 50's. Glenn Danzig's lyrics are very dark so that would be able to connect to the "Very Dark" subject matter. I don't know when Murdy went to elementary school so I can't link that to anything. In the song Halloween, they talk about apples with razor blades in them which would make sense for a dark holiday tradition sense back people would give trick 'r' treaters apples with razor blades in them. The song London Dungeon takes place in London, England which is also the name of a city in Ohio. And as for the Johnny Cash connection, in 1994 Glenn Danzig wrote the song "Thirteen" for Johnny Cash to use.

Just wanted to say thanks for sharing your ideas, Congrats on finally jumping into the fray, and Welcome to the board! ;)

• Like 1

of corse Danzig>Graves>Only Jerry Only Ft. people who used to make up Black Falg but dude is such a hyprocrite when he still using the name of the band that famously sung "I gotta something to say I killed a baby today" seesh.

onto spec Im gonna go out on a limb and say pumpkin is a original maze

Not to mention the next verse...of a song he still sings. His historical revisionism where they were always family friendly sci fi...come on man.

Anyway. Any idea what the original maze could be? If it's an original maze.

And it's possible that the facade for HOH was based on some French castle. Murdy's idea could have been for UMR2.0 or something and Chris could have magically pulled something off that would be honestly terrifying. Could be. Long shot, but could be.