Halloween Horror Nights (Hollywood) 2013 Speculation/Predictions

There's not a TWD/ED level of certainty with whatever is happening with UMR this year. Could be a scarezone, they could try a different type of music, there's options there. But it's just the HOH so who cares anyway?

Do you think the Insidious house is going to use elements from the second movie? The first movie isn't overflowing with scenes that can be HHNified and if the house is being used to hype up Insidious 2 it would make sense. "The ultimate movie trailer" as Murdy would say.

1371207125_Insidious-2-trailer.jpg

So, Horror Lover asked me how I came up with KISS, and I thought maybe I should share w/ everyone, just for kicks and giggles..

Going back to my whole "virus" thingie - and like I said before, I have no idea where all that epidemic stuff ties in, it's just where the cllues took me... but anywaaay.. So contagious viruses... Mononucleosis (the Kissing disease)...

And then, the clue about a "dark" holiday tradition? Googling around, I discovered that origin legend for kissing under the mistletoe involves the death of a Norse god named Baldur, who was killed by a dart made of mistletoe. Who flung the dart? Baldur's bro,.... Loki, the Trickster God. So, there ya have it - if nothing else, some really cool trivia about mistletoe. :P

• Like 1

And for the record - Honestly, I love Ozzy. I thought the Alice maze last year was fun. And although I worshiped KISS when I was 12, they don't do jack for me these days. ;) I really am just trying to interpret clues here, not promote a maze or IP I'd like (RESIDENT EVIL! RESIDENT EVIL!!!!!) :P

• Like 2

And for the record - Honestly, I love Ozzy. I thought the Alice maze last year was fun. And although I worshiped KISS when I was 12, they don't do jack for me these days. ;) I really am just trying to interpret clues here, not promote a maze or IP I'd like (RESIDENT EVIL! RESIDENT EVIL!!!!!) :P

whhhhhyyyyyy arn't we getting Resident Evil whhhhhyyyy! I would litteraly be happy with an all Zombie even ONLY if RE was involved!

• Like 1

Well...Ozzy does live in Beverly Hills. But then again a lot of people live in/near it.

Chris had the initial idea for this maze, I was working on a different concept/theme at the time so I shelved my idea and went with Chris'

GAAAH THE BUILDUP.

• Like 1