Horror Unearthed 2012

I'm not sure if it's a bug, but your crossbow actually reloads faster the longer you play. This means that at around the 10 minute mark, you become effectively invincible...

...at least until the auto-miss kicks in at around 15-16 minutes. Then you're unable to hit anything and die pretty quickly. But at that point you've scored a sweet 15K life force!

I thought I was the only one this happened to. Thankfully im not.

the new game is extremely easy and better than the other ones, I can stay there for 20 minutes and easily get 10K

but, as a person that is afraid of shadow people I have to say after 5 minutes those shadows start to look really creepy, really really creepy, I hate that about the game, freaks me out a little bit,

and, also All I could think was Catacombs Catacombs Catacombs!!!!

• Like 2

From Rick:

Rejoice in your points? And savor the goal? T but there's a price to pay for the ultimate goal...

It gets worse before it gets better, read each clue to the very last letter...

It gets better before it gets worse, know each word before every last verse...

[sic]

Now I don't know if this is in reference to the fact your arrow is very slow to load at first and the onslaught is daunting... then it gets easier... but then becomes impossible at 16 min.

There is a price to pay 15 min a game... then you die.. of boredom :P

Edit: thinking about this It could be a direct clue built in there. Last letter, Last verse. Pointing at something... is it his posts? Says verse.. not sure.

Really enjoying the new game (at least it involves some iota of skill and not dumb luck haha).

It looks like you can't shoot at the shadow people as they appear or else you will miss. Gonna take a few times to gauge the proper shooting distance, but I can see myself playing this one quite a bit (without it feeling like a grind)

Edit: thinking about this It could be a direct clue built in there. Last letter, Last verse. Pointing at something... is it his posts? Says verse.. not sure.

That's what I'm thinking. I believe he's referring to either the rhymes before the games or possibly the tasks. Unfortunately, I'm on my phone and can't check them right now. Can someone post them for reference?

Yeah the game is now a challenge. yay :)

You're doing good if you break 1000 now.

Thank Jebus. The point ratio was getting a tad ridiculous, lol. Seems now about the 3 minute mark the shadow people will start to show up faster and in greater numbers. At 6, things become crazy. What I've been noticing is that now before a misfire, you more likely to get an impossible double shadow person that you can't hit because there are two others that are too close. Definitely more of a challenge, but not impossible.

Edited by StewieGriffin
  • Like 2

This is the email they sent regarding the support.

---------- Forwarded message ----------

Date: Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Subject: Horror Unearthed: Support

To:

Thank you for participating in the implementation of HORROR UNEARTHED. To assist us in recording your individual progress we’ve established the following email address for your convenience:

artdesigngroup@universalorlando.com

To advise us of any task accomplished that has not been properly reported on your account, please provide the email address you registered and explain the task(s) you completed.

Thank you,

The Horror Unearthed Development Team

This is the email they sent regarding the support.

---------- Forwarded message ----------

Date: Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Subject: Horror Unearthed: Support

To:

Thank you for participating in the implementation of HORROR UNEARTHED. To assist us in recording your individual progress we've established the following email address for your convenience:

artdesigngroup@universalorlando.com

To advise us of any task accomplished that has not been properly reported on your account, please provide the email address you registered and explain the task(s) you completed.

Thank you,

The Horror Unearthed Development Team

Just got that email myself. Sent them the info on what badges I didn't recieve. Hopefully I get them soon...

Just got that email myself. Sent them the info on what badges I didn't recieve. Hopefully I get them soon...

It appears they completed a full review of my account. I have received not only the Four in One badge that I was missing but also 5 visit badges for a couple of houses.

I did not receive an email reply. I just noticed the badges on my profile.

Very glad that they took the time to straighten this out.

• Like 2

I love the new Kerezan game (even though I'm annoyed that I seemed to have missed out on when it was even easier to get points.)

A skill based game that gets you lots of points AND has plague doctors? What's not to love?!

Does the background music remind anyone else of Left 4 Dead?

I'm so glad I no longer have a reason to mindlessly click coffins.

• Like 3