Alice Cooper's: Welcome to my Nightmare

Hauntfan

I guess theres only so much you can do with a Sprung Tent Facade

You can do a lot with a Sprung Tent facade... there have been a multitude of full-size facades. They clearly would rather spend money elsewhere within the event rather than dump it all into a facade... (or it could've been a victim of budget cutting)

Alice Cooper is definetely Sprung Tent #1... If you look at the construction for the Tent 1 facade it is very similar to the concept art with the brick wall at the bottom! :D It will for sure be our Orlando's own version of Welcome to my nightmare! :D

Alice Cooper is definetely Sprung Tent #1... If you look at the construction for the Tent 1 facade it is very similar to the concept art with the brick wall at the bottom! :D It will for sure be our Orlando's own version of Welcome to my nightmare! :D

Not to mention the concept art says Sprung #1 ;)

• Like 2

Fangirl question to those who might have an idea - did Alice make any appearances at the Hollywood event, such as opening night? And is there any thought that he might make an appearance here, again, even if just opening night?

I won't claim to know more than a dozen or two of his songs, but the man/showman himself I have been amazingly fond of for just about forever. So - personal appearance anyone?

A bit gutted to see that the facade isnt the same as it was in hollywood. I thought it looked amazing there last year! Still looks pretty cool though I guess theres only so much you can do with a Sprung Tent Facade

I wouldn't be so sure, Nevermore had a nice facade last year, and Chucky in '09 was good, so whatever houses end up over there this year should be fine.

Fangirl question to those who might have an idea - did Alice make any appearances at the Hollywood event, such as opening night? And is there any thought that he might make an appearance here, again, even if just opening night?

Here is a similar type of question asked on Hollywood's Twitter...

@HorrorNights Wait so is Alice Cooper also going to be performing on at least one night?

No, he's on tour in England for a lot of it but I'm bugging him to come out (and his family, they came last year)

• Like 1

Not gonna lie, my first impression of the facade was "Well, that's disappointing" because I was expecting something on the level of Hollywood's kick ass facade from last year. It also looked a little plain to me until I noticed the speakers. I think this has potential to be really, really cool looking.

What exactly do they mean by mirrored? I'm expecting an effect similar to that of those creepy gimmicky pictures with the eyes that are cut out and set back a bit farther than the actual picture so it appears that no matter where you're standing, he's staring at you....

Is there truly a spider room in this house...

Even with the fear of spiders I must urge you that theirs a huge chance that we'll see a spider/ the black widow room

1. Theirs a song from the original album of Welcome to my Nightmare called "The Black Widow"

2. We have a concept art that was revealed of a window painting of the black widow with his eyes look at wesker's picture above or here: kJIhj.jpg

And 3 I don't know if this really is a spoiler but just in case:

in the original version in Hollywood there was one, So it's a good chance we'll have our own

Plus most people do have arachnophobia

Found this image online from Welcome 2 My Nightmare in Universal Hollywood last year. If this is the kind of thing we will be seeing, my anticipation for this house just jumped significantly :-)

Looks pretty freaking twisted!

AliceCooper3.jpg

Edited by madmonk

Found this image online from Welcome 2 My Nightmare in Universal Hollywood last year. If this is the kind of thing we will be seeing, my anticipation for this house just jumped significantly :-)

Looks pretty freaking twisted!

AliceCooper3.jpg

Yeah that's something from Alice's Along Came A Spider album. They got plenty of inspiration to draw from with all the songs Alice has done down the years.

"I see them! Don't you see them? Hmmm, that's odd isn't it? So tired, winding down. You'll have to go now it's bedtime. Stevennnnnnnn."