Alice Cooper's: Welcome to my Nightmare

Hauntfan

That is the behind the scenes video for WtMN in cali. I know it wont be exact, but it gives a good idea of what to expect. I love the little ode's to Alice songs in the house. "i'll bite your face off" "Elected" "Black Widow" "Billion Dollar Babies" are all hidden in that video.

I can't wait to go through this one, I was jealous of cali getting it last year.

The facade will probably be exactly the same, but I'm hoping on some new scenes or maybe some BETTER scenes for some songs...namely "Bite your face off" That just looked sparse...maybe a little more attention to detail in EVERY ROOM. Make each room a SEPARATE, tiny haunted house, as opposed to separate rooms...maybe only 3-4 songs to make each seem more important and you can do more with each so your not pigeon-holed. Can't wait to see how it differs from HHN hollywood

holy crap i din't realize they put AC in such a tiny spot....Ours should be MUCH larger...Way cool. I can't believe HHN hollywood put a house in a spot smaller then my front yard....With USO putting this house in a tent, we should ses a massive step up from Hollywood's version.

For anyone who has doubts regarding this house.... Here is something to break your mind.

THIS was the location for where Hollywood built their version of the house last year....

2012-07-23152658.jpg

As small as it looks, I measured the sprung tents in Orlando to compare to this. The sprung tents aren't that much bigger. But the Alice Cooper house was probably the second longest maze we had last year which is hard to believe in this location. If you watch the Youtube video you will really wonder how they fit the whole maze in the tent, lol. You guys will definitely have no problem getting a good sized maze out of Alice Cooper in the sprung tent. Especially, from what I understand, the sprung tents have been really having great houses since they debuted. :)

The point of that picture was only to show where the house was built for Hollywood. Not to compare sizes. The point was to show that if Hollywood was to build that quality of a house under an actual canvas tent... there should be no worrying about the Orlando version.

• Like 1

That is the behind the scenes video for WtMN in cali. I know it wont be exact, but it gives a good idea of what to expect. I love the little ode's to Alice songs in the house. "i'll bite your face off" "Elected" "Black Widow" "Billion Dollar Babies" are all hidden in that video.

I can't wait to go through this one, I was jealous of cali getting it last year.

So my question is...

Is the Orlando version of the house going to be similar to the Hollywood version or something different? Like I heard a 3D rumor.

So my question is...

Is the Orlando version of the house going to be similar to the Hollywood version or something different? Like I heard a 3D rumor.

It might be similar but not the same. Orlando's take on it. I'm definitely hearing it's a different facade.

So my question is...

Orlando & Hollywood have their own creative teams, so it will automatically be different from what Hollywood created last year. Hollywood's AC house this year is 3D, the Orlando house is not. And just to give you an idea of how much difference between last year's house in Hollywood vs Orlando's version this year I direct you to my previous post...

Specifically this page:

Specifically found in Post #76

• 2 weeks later...

I figure it's a pretty darned sure bet that there will be a Black Widow room. As advanced notice to anyone that may also be in that room - I will most likely be your easiest target.

Public service announcement for the scareactors ;)

We have nothing to fear but Fear itself.

And spiders.

I figure it's a pretty darned sure bet that there will be a Black Widow room. As advanced notice to anyone that may also be in that room - I will most likely be your easiest target.

Public service announcement for the scareactors ;)

We have nothing to fear but Fear itself.

And spiders.

If there was a Vincent Price look a like in this room, I'd be set!

• Like 1

I must say I am anticipating this house more than the others! I hope they play some of the music from his album Dragontown in the queue line at least. Best album in my opinion. Hollywood executed the house fantastically! I just hope we don't loop welcome to my nightmare (although it is a great song!) I hope we have more variety.

if no one has heard anything off that album these are two of my favorite.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ2mDpuCvGQ&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZmmgkQCd28&feature=related

Edited by HHNOBSESSIONGUY