HHN 22 Speculation

After going down and scoping out SS 44. I think they could easily fit a scare zone in Shrek alley and have the house dump out right there by the bathroom. It would essentially dump out 25 feet from where the scare zones typically start. The queue could run right along the Mel's side of the building (where the queue was before).

I have more construction pics (and minon mayhem pics :) )... have them up shortly.

• Like 2

Vincent could possibly be Vincent Price perhaps since he was known for his involvement in the horror genre...

And aren't they doing a remake of Frankenstein. Could be the Doctor reference there possibly since it was Dr. Frankenstein....

Also I searched 19th century horror and found on Wiki that Mary Shelley's Frankenstein and Frankenstein's Monster appeared in that time frame...

Also Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde appeared in the 19th century as well. So there are a few Doctor/Dr. references to think about.

Another thing to ponder is that in Dr. Jimmy's seven cryptic statements video he mentioned that his videos on April 1st were a joke.

He also said in that same video that sometimes when i'm joking i'm actually quite serious. Well didn't he mention a Cthulhu house from H.P. Lovecraft in those April 1st videos. Well in horror fiction wikipedia it mentions that some great horror writers of the late 19th and early 20th century include the works of H.P Lovecraft...

Now this is just my speculation on things as of now... :D

Vincent could possibly be Vincent Price perhaps since he was known for his involvement in the horror genre...

I searched "Vincent Horror" and found a page about Larry Vincent who was a Horror Host that made fun of low budget horror films on "Fright Night". That could be a reference to H.R. Bloodengutz. So, will we see a sequel to that? I hope so :D

EDIT: I also searched 19th Century Horror like HORRORLANDO did and along with Dr Jekyll/Mr. Hyde, Frankenstein, and Dracula it had a quick thing about Edgar Allan Poe, Could we see another Poe house as well?? Most likely not... but I'm just throwing it out there!

Edited by Brandon
  • Like 1

I think it would be incredibly stupid for them not to make that long hallway in amity into a scarezone or a house that transfers you through to the other side. slam a temporary roof on that baby and i'm sure it gets dark :) plus narrow sides instant claustrophobia. there's actually alot of potential there

Unless it's wider than I'm imagining it to be, a house is most likely out of the question. You would need to have room for the scareactors to walk behind the scenes for cast switches or anything else, as well as emergency exits in cases there are any problems. And with there only being two entrances/exits (and people entering and leaving on both sides), it could become a logisitcal nightmare.

I could see a scarezone though. And that could work pretty well there, for the reasons you mentioned.

The Path through Amity is not really large enough for a scare zone let alone a house. They have replaced the temp walls with nice & solid, paneling and walls. They've also added light fixtures. There is not enough room for safety reasons and its proximity to B&T makes it logical to keep it a simple pass through. They'll probably add some mood lighting and music... maybe a little fog.

The Path through Amity is not really large enough for a scare zone let alone a house. They have replaced the temp walls with nice & solid, paneling and walls. They've also added light fixtures. There is not enough room for safety reasons and its proximity to B&T makes it logical to keep it a simple pass through. The'll probably add some mood lighting and music... maybe a little fog.

I always appreciate mood lighting music and fog, they should have more of this, kinda relaxing

• Like 1

From my understanding, a water sprout is a type of tornado that is formed over water. Maybe having something to do with the vortex in 20B or a house with a weather or aquatic theme?

There is more than one meaning to "water spouts" ;)

The Path through Amity is not really large enough for a scare zone let alone a house. They have replaced the temp walls with nice & solid, paneling and walls. They've also added light fixtures. There is not enough room for safety reasons and its proximity to B&T makes it logical to keep it a simple pass through. They'll probably add some mood lighting and music... maybe a little fog.

P&T was that an accident to italicize that?

if we could get nazi werewolves too in that house. Though that's a stretch. As far as a update tonight, I doubt it. Only really the full site would be a night time event.

Woah, where did the update come from? That was kinda random lol. I don't think the website will update until late June.

Back on topic, Another werewolf house would be cool. Although I didn't very much like "The Wolfman" house, I would want to see "An American Werewolf in London" house!

honestly if they can do an AWIL house justice with a good story I'd be ok but if they dont have Rick Baker involved I cant see myself enjoying it. but to be honest I would be 100% satisfied if we got an awesome story/great buildup like in 08, I honestly have 0 idea why they continue to further themselves from that, they were really building something great and it seems theyve all but trashed it. RFSS was a valiant effort but it seems the past two years have simply been little games and a full update...

• Like 2