HHN 22 Speculation

"Psychoscarepy: Home for the Holidays" was a great house. I love the holiday idea. Since the end of the Mayan calander is 12/21/2012. What if they had a house dedicated to the complete disruption and uprooting of society on such a "peaceful" holiday.

Well, since no one has posted it yet and it will add fuel to the speculation, here's a very cryptic and exciting video Dr. Jimmy posted recently:

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pg2pg0f_Hg&list=UUAl-91Ixhp_m_JCTBaT9PTQ&index=1&feature=plcp

Certainly interesting to say the least.

Edit: I really haven't more than a few fleeting ideas on most of these, but I must say that the potentiality of the Nineteenth Century and TWINS clues really have me excited.

Edited by I am Weighting

This is the second time I hear this rumor in the past two days. I don't think it has any validity until permits for other sites pop up.

when reading that they say herc and zena wont be used, and throw a house in ss 23, which isnt it already being used? wouldnt that subtract one but put it back? where do they get 8 houses? unless im compltetely wrong and retarded and couldnt read those permits, and is dr jimmy giving us legit clues to the haunted houses?

Leave it to the good Dr. to send the rats running the maze....

Some thoughts and observations (operating under the assumption that there is, in fact, some validity behind these cryptic statements).

1. Vincent - First thought was Vincent Price, second was Vincent Van Gogh. Quick google search shows that Vincent Price was in a film adaptation of HP Lovecraft's "The Case of Charles Dexter Ward." A bit of a stretch, I admit, fueled by my wishful thinking for a Lovecraft house. A Van Gogh themed house could be interesting, though. He was something of a tormented soul along the lines of Poe and it may be interesting to see his works brought into a more horrifying light.

2. "I drink Dr. Pepper and I'm proud" is the opening line of a Dr. Pepper commercial from the 1970's. Not really sure where to go with this, but maybe it has the potential for a comedy house? Or a cult - based house?

3. Winnebago - as Dr. Jimmy says, it's the obvious one. Further fuel for TWD rumors.

4. The "joking but quite serious" comment also sounds like it could be a comedy house reference. Maybe connected to the bat belfry and mirror room scenes as someone going crazy? Honestly I'm grasping at straws on this one.

5. Water spouts - I admit I've got nothing on this one.

6. 19th Century - any Lovecraft stores set in this time period? Again on the wishful thinking.

7. Twins - further fuel for a duality theme for a house, and potentially the icons. Any chance of the dual run house that's been tossed around?

Sorry that my thinking cap sort of dwindled as I went through these, but as a disclaimer these are just my first impression anyway. Even if it's all really off base, the potential is there for some truth to be found.

The permits are well under way for SS44. If they backed out now... that could be bad.

The permit is still open and no others have been added. I would like to know where that rumor is coming from.

edit: OH Behind Universal is where that comes from... which is run by Jarred. Jarred is not known for his credibility.

• Like 4

So I pretty much wasted my time google searching the Jimmy "clues" and I did find two things I could see them incorporating. the name Vincent means "Conquering", then in Wikipedia the first thing in the 19th century timeline was that Royal College of Surgeons were chartered by the British Govmt, now I realise this probably have nothing to do with the houses we'll be seeing they are just simply interesting things I found while searching...

also I feel Waterspouts could simply be a means of world destruction.

...when I think of waterspout, I think of the itsy bitsy spider song.... And I know there is a spider in the Alice Cooper house (the black widow), but I don't want to push that idea....

The twins idea, that we've discussed on here, could be like a ying and yang, one that's a simple killer and the other a hardcore gruesome killer. It could also be past and future, and since we are in the present going through such a house, we can see one killer in the past and one in the future....

.... I think I was over thinking this post....

" I like drinking Doctor Pepper"....hmmmmmmm soda? perhpas something to do with the Dr part?? and yea i agree twins is kind of a dead give away.... "When im joking im actually quite serious..." this sounds familiar...

Vincent...interesting. Alice Cooper's real name was Vincent Furner. Thought it would be interesting to throw that out there.

VIncent Price also starred in Alice Cooper: The Nightmare so there's another way to connect 'Vincent' to Alice Cooper.

The permits are well under way for SS44. If they backed out now... that could be bad.

The permit is still open and no others have been added. I would like to know where that rumor is coming from.

edit: OH Behind Universal is where that comes from... which is run by Jarred. Jarred is not known for his credibility.

He is however known for Ambulances and Alligators. :)

Well, since no one has posted it yet and it will add fuel to the speculation, here's a very cryptic and exciting video Dr. Jimmy posted recently:

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pg2pg0f_Hg&list=UUAl-91Ixhp_m_JCTBaT9PTQ&index=1&feature=plcp

Certainly interesting to say the least.

Edit: I really haven't more than a few fleeting ideas on most of these, but I must say that the potentiality of the Nineteenth Century and TWINS clues really have me excited.

Dr. Jimmy is a really good friend of mine but he is just a fan, albeit a big one. He might or might not get a leak here or a leak there but I highly doubt he knows exponentially more than any of us. Just keep in mind that until Art and Design says something all of it is just rumors.

Waterspouts=lagoon show to me.

Dr. Pepper could be referring to just the doctor part, indicating the return of our beloved Plague doctors.

Winnebago obviously=Walking Dead

The comment about being serious and joking could mean either that Dr. Jimmy is telling some joking statements and some factual statements, or that our comedy house is also a very serious one.

vincent i guess could be considered Alice Cooper.

19th century probably refers to SS20A with "Bat Belfry" and "mirror chamber" rooms. at first i believed it to hint at a SW&TH house, but it could also allude to a 19th century era vampire.

Twins could be dual-run house(which i only believe to be possible in 22 at this point),dual icons, or dual parks(which is almost confirmed to not be happening).

Concerning the questions as to where the comedy house will be this year as WD has taken Disaster, if i had to guess, i'd say it's in SS20B this year based off the code names. The vortex tunnel is there and a room entitled "wrong side of the bed". the only thing i can think of would be either a dark comedy house, maybe based off childhood fears or mythical creatures found in nightmares, or something along the lines of in-Between. That house was the highest guest-rated house in the past 5 years i believe they said, so i wouldn't be surprised if they would want to make a similar house and give it an SS treatment this time around.

Edited by foREVer56

It appears one of my cryptic statements (won't say which one!) was based on my taking something a little different than it was intended... so pardon my language but that just sucks goats.

Chupacabra? That would be... different. Though I guess it would explain a "creature pit."

EDIT: I have no idea which hint that could replace, if there's even a hint in that at all.

Edited by I am Weighting