HHN 21: Event Photos and Videos

HHNiP

I know most of you will be seeing it live very soon, but in the meantime I posted the full HHN 21 entrance arch video on Examiner: http://exm.nr/qOHuaZ

Very cool! Thanks for sharing :)

By the way, the footage of Lady Luck spinning the wheel and just looking diabolical instead of the crazy laughing they used for the commercial would have made the ad much less cheesy.

That was me! I'm big on asking for permission first. Thank you for letting me take your photo!

You were a perfect gentleman, and I have absolutely no problem posing for guests who act as respectful as you did. : ) I just really appreciate that sort of thing because I've spent the past three years dealing with snap camera flash assaults in the houses. I try to ask for permission as best I can when I go as a guest too. I felt bad for the actor who I kept calling Mrs. Bates in Horrorwood in 2009. He was a good sport about it though. lol

Thanks, Pumpkin. I'm sure you'll see me again (and again, and again) as the event progresses. Just let me know if I get annoying!

Senortico, I was wearing a white shirt with green/blue plaid-ish pattern. I'll be there tonight, so if you guys see a guy wearing a light blue polo shirt with a backpack on, taking too many pictures, that's probably me. Say hi or tell me to get lost!

Zombass, I've got a couple of pictures of Nightmaze, but they weren't really anything special. It's too dark to shoot without a flash, but with a flash it just looks like a bunch of chain link fence! I'll see if I can do better tonight.

Thanks, Pumpkin. I'm sure you'll see me again (and again, and again) as the event progresses. Just let me know if I get annoying!

Senortico, I was wearing a white shirt with green/blue plaid-ish pattern. I'll be there tonight, so if you guys see a guy wearing a light blue polo shirt with a backpack on, taking too many pictures, that's probably me. Say hi or tell me to get lost!

Zombass, I've got a couple of pictures of Nightmaze, but they weren't really anything special. It's too dark to shoot without a flash, but with a flash it just looks like a bunch of chain link fence! I'll see if I can do better tonight.

that makes sense once you think about it lol XP

We've got another large batch of photos to post today, but here's one to whet your appetite. I'll be posting most of them to HHNiP, but I'll throw a few of the best ones on here, as well.

6178105578_2cc932d07f_b.jpg

(Big thanks to the lovely ladies of 7 for letting me photograph them.)

Edited by W. Wilson