HHN 21: Event Photos and Videos

HHNiP

Howdy folks,

While we're a little less than two weeks out from HHN 21 Opening Night, I figured I'd go ahead and create a topic where we can post event photos and videos.

For those of you who use Flickr to host your images, I've also created a Flickr group that you are more than welcome to join. Click HERE to join the group and add your own shots or just to peruse the gallery.

Can't wait to see your photos!

Edited by W. Wilson

• 2 weeks later...

Hey folks!

It sounds like the HNNightmares crew will be broadcasting live from tonight's Advance Screaming preview.

I was inspired by the live broadcast of the TweetUp the other night, and I've decided to give it a shot myself at tonight's Advance Screaming. Not to plug a different site, but I'll be streaming to HHNinPhotographs.com.

A few ways to experience tonight's Advance Screaming:

Click HERE or HERE for the HHNiP live stream.

Click HERE for the HNNightmares live stream.

Click HERE for the HHN Collector's live stream.

Click HERE for live tweets by Attractions Magazine.

Click HERE for live tweets by DesigningtheFear.

Click HERE for live tweets from OrlandoUnited.

As far as photos from the event go, I'll be posting the majority of mine to HHNinPhotographs, but I'll post some of my favorites to this thread.

Edited by W. Wilson

Apparently the In-Between has been the jewel of the event so far. Had a ridiculous amount of friends tell me that it's the most disorienting house in the history of houses. Also heard there's a pretty ridiculous effect at one point in the house. (And it's not the spinning tunnel)

The line has been the longest too.

cela.jpg

Beat all the games. lady luck will appear on your left next to *THE HOUSE* click her, it will tell you her back story that will lead you to clickable's. click the book and it will basically tell you the back story to her scare zone.

Thanks... I missed the fact that the last card is now ready.... waiting for 6PM to see for myself