HHN 21: Event Photos and Videos

HHNiP

A couple from tonight. The rain sucks, and I'm really disappointed at the lack of photo opportunities in scarezones this year. We have nothing like Horrorwood or 20 Years. It seems like 7, Acid and Luck are the only 3 zones with anything you can take pictures of, and the latter 2 all have almost the exact same costumes so it's hard to do anything really creative. I would LOVE to get some shoots in Grown Evil but the lighting there is harsh, even for my poor little 1.8. I'll have to ask Pumpkin if she'd like to cooperate for a few pictures lol. Anyway, here's a few I got when we weren't in houses or it wasn't raining.

6180537486_5848158825_z.jpg

6180537338_d17e3f41c6_z.jpg

6180538802_6603ddd090_z.jpg

From 7. I was going to get more as they changed over the course of the night, but the batteries died. Of the seven, these were the three that didn't come out way too blurry. <_<

IMG_0780.jpg

IMG_0781.jpg

Love the fact that I caught the movement of her hand. I've never caught movement in a photo before. :)

IMG_0782.jpg

A couple from tonight. The rain sucks, and I'm really disappointed at the lack of photo opportunities in scarezones this year. We have nothing like Horrorwood or 20 Years. It seems like 7, Acid and Luck are the only 3 zones with anything you can take pictures of, and the latter 2 all have almost the exact same costumes so it's hard to do anything really creative. I would LOVE to get some shoots in Grown Evil but the lighting there is harsh, even for my poor little 1.8. I'll have to ask Pumpkin if she'd like to cooperate for a few pictures lol. Anyway, here's a few I got when we weren't in houses or it wasn't raining.

6180537486_5848158825_z.jpg

That's a beautiful shot! : ) And I'd be happy to pose for a little while. You've just got to get close enough for me to recognize you. hah