HHN 21 Merchandise

JDW

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like the look of the house shirt as well. And I agree with those saying the icon tee has more of a feminine design.

That being said, I really wish HHN would take a look at HOS merchandise and make women's shirts! I only wear the guy's sizes as sleep shirts, but a comfy v-neck will be worn year 'round everywhere. I purchased nearly every women's HOS shirt this year because they look so amazing with the fit and style.

Sorry if this has already been mentioned. Has anyone else noticed that you can't buy any of the merchandise listed in the online store yet? Just happened to be looking around and I found it strange the I got an error message when for every single item when I was browsing around. I'm guessing they won't officially be on sale until Friday.

Sorry if this has already been mentioned. Has anyone else noticed that you can't buy any of the merchandise listed in the online store yet? Just happened to be looking around and I found it strange the I got an error message when for every single item when I was browsing around. I'm guessing they won't officially be on sale until Friday.

actually they got the merchandise website up for Universal Studios Store and they got some really cool items too I like the shirts heres the website: http://www.universalorlando.com/Merchandise/ProductList.aspx?q=Halloween

actually they got the merchandise website up for Universal Studios Store and they got some really cool items too I like the shirts heres the website: http://www.universalorlando.com/Merchandise/ProductList.aspx?q=Halloween

what she meant was even though it is on the Universal website you still cannot add the items to your cart yet (except the shooter one is working for me)

Stupid question... Will merchandize actually be for sale on Wednesday night? I've always worked Employee Preview, so I've never gotten the chance to see what's out in the Universal Store or what's on the side carts. I'm in the streets this year though, and we're done an hour sooner than the houses that night. If they're going to have stuff out, I think I might do my buying then instead of Saturday.

Actually most of it is out already. Hoodie is out as well.

Sounds like the pins aren't out yet. Merchandize said that the sku numbers haven't been released yet and that inventory isn't finished. Also good to know, the Universal Store doesn't have a line that can be reached by outside numbers.

Sounds like the pins aren't out yet. Merchandize said that the sku numbers haven't been released yet and that inventory isn't finished. Also good to know, the Universal Store doesn't have a line that can be reached by outside numbers.

Really? I find that a bit surprising.

Geesh, you're discovering all sorts of "Good to know" type stuff about Universal the last couple of weeks.

I don't think I will be picking up the hoodie this year, I thought it might having something on the back like even the houses like the shirt does but it doesn't. So basically you're paying $40 for a black hoodie that says halloween horror nights in the front.

The house shirt looks amazing, love the front

Is the hat or the playing cards out for purchase and if yes, how much? Another typo house shirt which is funny because my first shirt was 07's house shirt and i know they wouldn't like to call this years Thing House the same as a couple years because it'll bring the idea of it's a rehash house so thats why they dropped Assimilation but someone should of told merch people as it seemed like it was planned to be named as The Thing from the beginning when they announced it at August/July.