HHN 21 Merchandise

JDW

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on card deck and rabbit's foot too? : P

Yes there will be decks of cards. Not sure about the foot.

coin... We were all given one as we left so I'm not sure if this is "merchandise"

294452_10150301336118149_76162118148_8144926_1435799792_n.jpg

Edit: I found out these will not be for sale...

YES, decks of cardddsss!!! I'm happy for those who wanted hats and hoodies as well. : ) May end up buying the hoodie instead of a t-shirt this year depending on how good the the designs are for each one. I'm a fan of having something on the back of it, and because I'm in a scare zone it's not like I'm dying to buy the house shirt, although the houses are fantastic this year. I've slowly come to terms with the fact that my swag budget and fun money is going to have to be about three times as much as it usually is. lol Just to explain, this is my first year going to Howl-O-Scream, first year doing Unleashing the Horror, first year going to VUDUCON, and I'm the kind of person who'd happily spend the rest of her life in t-shirts, jeans, and converse. And there's a lot of t-shirts to be had this year between HNN, HHN, HOS, and Legacy's Zazzle shop. Not to mention, I have a serious pin/button compulsion.... You know what, let's just say there's a reason why I actually work the event every year. Company money out, company money right back in. lol

I usually wouldn't pay more than $40 for one (I've paid $50 for some sports team ones). Event stuff is usually more expensive, but it's a $10-$15 bulk black hoodie with a tiny patch on it. I'd expect $45 - $50 to be the price...and I would consider it if I had room in my suitcase. But if it's anywhere near $65 they can keep it. Of course, they might jack up the price if they think they're going to be selling 50% of them for $5 in the bargain bin after the event.

Likewise, the hat better not be any more than $25....I'm hoping for $22.95 or something like that.

Sooooooooo wish they were selling the coin people got from the tweetup thing...that's really nice and the kind of thing I'd love to have, but also one of the things you just buy and then stick in a drawer and forget about. Ha ha ha.

My plan is to get a hat, deck of card, and the tall shotglass I get every year. If the hoodies are nice and (relatively) cheap, I might be tempted to pick one up. Also, if they have a shirt that doesn't have the stupid blood on the front, or one that just has the NNH logo on the front and then the Roulette Wheel on the back I will have to get one. If it's the blood red raised letter thing again, I'll pass.

Judging by the pictures of the hoodie it looks just like the hoodie that Hollywood offers. That hoodie cost $49.95. The hoodies from hollywood are very thin so not really a good one to wear in snow. As much as i love HHN and want a hoodie, if its as generic as hollywood then i am going to pass and save myself the $50 for something more unique,

Edited by tetanicwhisper

I'm a little surprised that they (probably, anyways) went with such a basic design. No spade with the 21 in it. Oh well, it's nice they've listened to us, finally!

I wouldn't be surprised if it just says HHN and Orlando or something like that...not tied to any one year. I can't tell from the picture, and I haven't read any clarification, but that would be my bet since I don't think it's going to be a yearly thing. Give everybody screaming for Hoodies their chance to get one, and just tie it to the even itself to make everybody happy.

Edited by Oysterhead00

I for one enjoy a good generic hoodie...all I need is the name of the event I love on the front. I'd rather have that then some really elaborate (albeit tacky) design of a year that I may or may not have enjoyed.

And I too am expecting a very expensive hoodie. In the theme parkconomy, t-Shirts are $20 and button-downs are $40. Wouldn't be surprised if we get a hoodie that's $60+...

Edited by Vince

To the unaware - I did some snooping around on the existing hoodies/sweatshirts on Universal's online shop - the most expensive hoodie they have is a Gryffindor Harry Potter zipdown with considerably more detail and color than the shown HHN hoodie. This hoodie retails for $53. As such, I expect the HHN hoodie to cost approximately $50 (give or take a couple of bucks) - it won't get as high as $60 unless they want to lose money, as that's simple price gauging. I can't imagine they'd sell an HHN hoodie for more than a Potter hoodie...