HHN 21 Merchandise

JDW

Forgot to mention these in my wish list - a nice, super-nice coffee table book with lots of concept art, blueprints, and high-res photography, and/or a new documentary. I hate having to show the 2002 doc to the uninformed - it makes the event look a little lame at this point (I feel Screamhouse is really the only house that holds up to today's standards.)

We need that... very much.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forgot to mention these in my wish list - a nice, super-nice coffee table book with lots of concept art, blueprints, and high-res photography, and/or a new documentary. I hate having to show the 2002 doc to the uninformed - it makes the event look a little lame at this point (I feel Screamhouse is really the only house that holds up to today's standards.)

We've wanted that for YEARS. We talked about this in the 2007 or 2008 merch thread and a lot of the fans we're in support of it. I think if they wanted to handle that with finesse it would be smart to put it up on the website that they were doing it. Get people to pre-order and then ship them to their houses. Honestly I don't think anyone from the public would buy that but us fans would LOVE it.

Peoples hung up on the hoodies...

Look my take on it... hot or cold if people will buy them (and every year are demanding them) they should have them.

If it be hoodies, house shirts, or pink tutus... If the fan base is rabidly craving it.. it should be sold. But, usually the only things that break the chain of shot glass, shirts, pins, and tumblers are thing that really aren't HHN merchandise like chucky dolls and weird zombie patient statues.

If we don't have more event-specific merch this year I will truely be disapointed. There is so much you can do with the gambling theme. HHN poker chip, deck of cards, etc.

They may still be gun shy from the year they actually WERE creative with merchandise. They had chainsaw keyrings, B & T glasses, and witch coozies at the Bells clearance location FOREVER after the event. They were actually before their time cause now the fan base can support these type of items. Busch seems to have been doing a better job in this department recently. It would be nice if this was our year, I'm still hoping for at least a deck of cards and a lucky rabbits foot :)

Me personally I would love it if Uni started making hats again for HHN. I actually collect hats so this would be a good thing. For me anyways... :D

I wish they would too and add to that a visor! I wear visors when I'm out working in the yard, at the pool, walking the dogs.

I also think umbrellas would be a neat item to have...considering how much it rains here in Orlando!

sorry if this has already been posted,

but when do they normally start adding merch to the website? do they normally sell the lanyards on the website?

thanks guys

Usually after the first week of HHN is when the merchandise is for sale on the website. As for the lanyards I believe they only sell them in the park...

Usually after the first week of HHN is when the merchandise is for sale on the website. As for the lanyards I believe they only sell them in the park...

NOT TRUE! lol i got my shirts last year online about 7-10 days (ordered) before the first week. i remember getting it like 4 days before it started and everyone was like you went?!??! and im like nope, but im going. lol

I'm only getting a shirt this year if they do them the older style again. With the small logo on the pocket-area and the big splash image on the back. I haven't bought a shirt since 2003.

I'll probably get a pin and blinky cup this year. Depends on what else they have.

I was hoping the merch would show up on the website before hhn starts, as I am going the 6th,7th & 8th and wanted to have some to take with me

I've been 4 years in a row but have never purchased anything because we always hit up so much stuff in Orlando that I need the extra cash, but this year I plan to stock up on merchandise

NOT TRUE! lol i got my shirts last year online about 7-10 days (ordered) before the first week. i remember getting it like 4 days before it started and everyone was like you went?!??! and im like nope, but im going. lol

I actually was meaning a week after the HHN website is up. Should have worded it better... :D