HHN 21 Merchandise

JDW

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HHNPicMan

Anybody want to bet that decks of playing cards will be sold this year? I have a feeling that we will be able to buy the cards that we have been seeing mailed to certain individuals.

Anybody want to bet that decks of playing cards will be sold this year? I have a feeling that we will be able to buy the cards that we have been seeing mailed to certain individuals.

I'd bet a lot of people would go for a HHN themed deck of cards, with the face cards displaying icons as such:

Hearts: Ringmaster Jack (J), Chance (Q), The Usher (K)

Clubs: Psychoscareapy Jack (J), Cindy (Q), The Caretaker (K)

Diamonds: Clown Jack (J), The Storyteller (Q), Eddie (K)

Spades: Fear Revived Jack (J), Lady Luck (Q), Fear (K)

I'd bet a lot of people would go for a HHN themed deck of cards, with the face cards displaying icons as such:

Hearts: Ringmaster Jack (J), Chance (Q), The Usher (K)

Clubs: Psychoscareapy Jack (J), Cindy (Q), The Caretaker (K)

Diamonds: Clown Jack (J), The Storyteller (Q), Eddie (K)

Now that would be sweet! All we can do is hope right now

Spades: Fear Revived Jack (J), Lady Luck (Q), Fear (K)

Edited by JWFearman

JW, They will go great on my lanyard with last years pin! B) So are you going to give them away again to the people who yell/maul/maim (at) you, lol, or do we need to purchase them from Zazzle?

Sorry if this has been asked, work has not allowed me to read every post on the board this year.....I'm lucky to see this one! :lol:

we need hoodies, card decks, pins, shirts, hats, etc. but i think this is a big thing for hhn to do. its to much to spend money on, just will people buy them? I know i will but what about random people who come just to come and are not obsessed? also i think the house shirt will be :

FRONT: Your luck has run out.... (in red blood, maybe glow up)

BACK: houses and i have a feeling they might do SCAREZONES EVEN! :D Maybe uni will do one house shirt one scarezone shirt?

Merchandise Wish List:

-Typical shirt, pin, shot glass lineup

-HHN-themed deck of cards

-HHN black hoodie (no fancy graphics other than maybe the logo in the corner)

-Hat/ball cap (haven't they done this in the past?)

-SCARE ZONE shirt - all of the art for the scare zones exist. Literally make it a variant of the house design with a different tag line on the front

-if we're really getting crazy, an event poster? maybe make it lenticular, so from one angle you see beautiful Luck and another you see demon Luck

Merchandise Wish List:

-Typical shirt, pin, shot glass lineup

-HHN-themed deck of cards

-HHN black hoodie (no fancy graphics other than maybe the logo in the corner)

-Hat/ball cap (haven't they done this in the past?)

-SCARE ZONE shirt - all of the art for the scare zones exist. Literally make it a variant of the house design with a different tag line on the front

-if we're really getting crazy, an event poster? maybe make it lenticular, so from one angle you see beautiful Luck and another you see demon Luck

That poster, is gold. maybe have that on a shirt?!??!?!?

Not hoodie related, but shouldn't stuff start showing up on the online store and at the parks pretty soon? Seems like each year about a month out, someone finds a shirt or something in a Universal Store a bit early....or the stuff shows up on the online store (but is unorderable).

Just seems like by now, we usually have some merch pics other than just a pin....

Good thinking. but I went back and the to find the link and it does not work (even after I changed the event name)

However, that doesn't mean it isn't there. You could play around with the nameing see if it works. But I couldn't find anything

I was surprised today to see that they have 2 of the shirts for this years event on the official online merchandise store.

I checked it over the holiday weekend and they were not there before.

Here is the link to the store...

HNN XX Store

I remember that thread....the flip flops would be a must have on my list, moreso than the hoodie. Didn't we say a HHN beach towel would be a great addition as well?

I would love an HHN beach towel or flip flops. Especially if they came with a bottle opener on them for my HHN Brew.

I would love an HHN beach towel or flip flops. Especially if they came with a bottle opener on them for my HHN Brew.

Yes, the multipurpose flip flops. I already have a pair with bottle openers on the bottom and another pair that have a flask in each heel. If they could combine both that would be awesome...along with the towel and the HHN Brew. The brew had better be stellar, because you know they would charge up the ass for it and you'd probably have to buy it in a souvenir mug of some sort.

LOL I know Goo I agree, whats the point of a HHN hoodie just all black lol

but the logo in the corner, I think that would be easy to do like, have it get it done on a black hoodie

I made a mistake in my original post - I meant POLO instead of Hoodie. A year-specific hoodie should have tons of event-specific graphics on there.

I made a mistake in my original post - I meant POLO instead of Hoodie. A year-specific hoodie should have tons of event-specific graphics on there.

To me personally, a polo would actually be a more practical piece of merchandise than the hoodie.