HHN 21 Merchandise

JDW

Yes there will be decks of cards. Not sure about the foot.

coin... We were all given one as we left so I'm not sure if this is "merchandise"

294452_10150301336118149_76162118148_8144926_1435799792_n.jpg

Edit: I found out these will not be for sale...

Y'all can enjoy your hoodies...who wants to sell me your coin??

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't be surprised if it just says HHN and Orlando or something like that...not tied to any one year. I can't tell from the picture, and I haven't read any clarification, but that would be my bet since I don't think it's going to be a yearly thing. Give everybody screaming for Hoodies their chance to get one, and just tie it to the even itself to make everybody happy.

DSC_2991.JPG

Well it does have the spade and 21 on the front... I expect a Spade and 21 on the back. But I'm not sure. I will say I think about $45.00 for the hoodie that is typical.

Also I know I saw the pic of the hat on here but it seems to be gone... so here it is again.

DSC_2993.JPG

302305_215158421879001_100001545344183_605136_1352395684_n.jpg

Not sure if this has been posted yet... but i just happened to stumble upon it on the uni website! "The House Always Wins" $21.95

Here's the link if you havent seen it..

http://www.universalorlando.com/Merchandise/Gift/Clothing/HHN/Halloween_Horror_Nights_21_Haunted_Houses_Adult_T-Shirt.html

EDIT: Oh and heres a few more...

P_Halloween_Horror_Nights_21_Adult_T-Shirt.JPG

Lady Luck Shirt $21.95

P_Halloween_Horror_Nights_21_Bill_and_Ted_Adult_T-Shirt.JPG

Bill and Ted 30th Anniversary T-Shirt $21.95

P_Halloween_Horror_Nights_21_Shooter_1251414.JPG

HHN 21 Shooter $11.95

P_Halloween_Horror_Nights_21_Shot_Glass_1251413.JPG

Shot Glass $6.95

P_Halloween_Horror_Nights_21_Blood_Mug_1251415.JPG

HHN 21 Mug $9.95

p_Halloween_Horror_Nights_21_Lanyard_1221262.JPG

Lanyard $7.95

Edited by Insanity

302305_215158421879001_100001545344183_605136_1352395684_n.jpg

Not sure if this has been posted yet... but i just happened to stumble upon it on the uni website! "The House Always Wins" $21.95

Very impressed with this shirt...nice job on the formatting and color. I typically don't buy a thing at the event, last time I bought a shirt was for Sweet 16...might find myself purchasing this one this year.

I have to say the icon shirt is a little girly looking for guys to wear, but the house shirt looks amazing. I'm really glad its not the generic blood font in the front that they've been using over and over again.

The shooter and mug looks awesome! I think they really topped it this year

Everything looks very interesting this year with this new shirt having a new format more than likely i will buy the house shirt (as always) but damn with the addition of the pack of cards, hat, and hoodie with a whole revision of merchandise... im scared for my wallet. So they have two different lanyards this year? pretty interesting

i feel so spoiled... im getting (when it comes on :/ ) the house shirt, the icon shirt, the bil & ted, the jacket (it really matters if i like it or not and if it feels good or not) the hat (same thing with the jacket) and the 2 pins. also im preying i find it but i cant find my lanyard from last year :( so its like my goal for the next two weeks to find the lanyard before i go :D

I'm going to get the cards, hat, and both shotglasses. I typically only get the shooter, but I like them so much I'll get a regular shot glass to actually use and just put the shooter on my shelf with the ones from previous years :)

MIGHT get a house shirt too. Haven't gotten one the last two years...but have to see it in person to decide how much I like it.

EDIT: If the House shirt front is just a "breast emblem", and not a huge "cross chest" one, I think I'm gonna get it. It's growing on me...just not a big fan of T's with a lot on the front.

Edited by Oysterhead00

Something I just noticed while looking at the back of the House shirt. There's apparently a second title under The Thing. Maybe The Thing was supposed to have a secondary title line like in 07' but was changed last minute like Silent Night, Deadly Night was in 07' also.

And honestly, it looks like it was going to be called The Thing: Assimilation again this year, like Hollywood..

Something I just noticed while looking at the back of the House shirt. There's apparently a second title under The Thing. Maybe The Thing was supposed to have a secondary title line like in 07' but was changed last minute like Silent Night, Deadly Night was in 07' also.

And honestly, it looks like it was going to be called The Thing: Assimilation again this year, like Hollywood..

:o your right ! did they mess up on the shirt ?

Mistake or not i do deeply prefer the house shirt. Wish they actually put luck on the shirt (not drawing) and for the Bill and Ted Shirt i might only get if i have enough money and in the end of the event because i already have the Bill and Ted shirt last year and i think i prefer it more because it doesn't have that knock off title in front of the shirt that this years have. I only get the house shirt if it has a great saying that makes sense based on the theme or story which "What Happens in Bill and Ted's stay in Bill and Ted's' seem very cheap for a 20th anniversary. So i'm getting another house shirt for this year. And a lanyard "The House Always Win", Cards, And a hat and/or hoodie if they don't cost a lot. I'm making my purchases this wednesday but still i loved that HHN expanded so much this year on merch. I wonder does the mug count as a refill cup/souvenir cup? Or how about a regular park hours/Universal general souvenir cup?