HHN 21 Merchandise

JDW

I asked two different supervisors in the Universal Store this past Friday night about the cards. They did, indeed, confirm that the decks of cards were sold out the first weekend and that they will not be ordering more. I'm hoping that they are mistaken. How could Universal not take advantage of such a sale - they know that the cards would continue to sell, and at $11.00 per deck, they would rake in the money. I was there the first Friday night, but they were "sold out for the night" and I didn't make it back until this past Friday to find them "sold out for good." Come on Universal, really?

My friend was told the same. That they were sold out and they would not be getting anymore. I was pretty surprised.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are the hoodies only sold at the Universal studios store inside the park??

yes, i went to the city walk uni store before the event and they thought they didnt even HAVE a sweatshirt this year and never have. I knew they werent the brightest but i said ok im going to check the universal store inside uni. and it was right there! IT IS AMAZING! So comfortable!

yes, i went to the city walk uni store before the event and they thought they didnt even HAVE a sweatshirt this year and never have. I knew they werent the brightest but i said ok im going to check the universal store inside uni. and it was right there! IT IS AMAZING! So comfortable!

Thank you so much!!!!

Talked to a clerk at the Uni store in the park and she said once the hoodies are gone they're gone for good! I also asked about the cards and she said gone for good and that anything that sells out will be gone for good as Universal wont order anymore s hurry up and get it! She said its stupid how they won't order any more of they're best selling merchandise. She had me go run a get a small hoodie for her grandson as there was only 3 smalls left at the main store. I called the US Playing Card Company as the operate their main factory near Cincinnati where I live and my parents know a head honcho there because my mom works in flooring and just refloored the office buildings. He said he may be able to get a few decks remade for me...that got me excited haha but I'll keep everyone updated and see if I can have more made for those who want them. No promises as he said he could make one for me but I will see.

Edited by HHN Explorer

I heard they only have XL and XXL hoodies left?!?!? Wtf if they don't order more I'm gonna die!! It's only been two weekends of the event and they are selling out of stuff like crazy!! And they won't order more?!?!?

Nope supervisor and clerk both said once its gone its gone :/ In my opinion its a stupid move but thats just how it goes they wont be ordering more...

My UTH tour guide told me that the hats were discontinued.

Also, does anyone else notice that the house shirt says "The Thing: Assimilation". :huh:

The hats were discontinued, or just not re-ordered? Why? My girlfriend and I split the cost and bought one, they were just too cool looking!

We were told on Sat that "We won't have any cards for a couple weeks" at the Twister shop. Not a manager or anything, so not sure sure what that's worth.

Didn't seem to be any shortage of hoodies this weekend to me, but didn't really go through the sizes.

There's a REALLY nice keychain for $8. And a pretty cool pin with a spinning wheel for $13. Both are all over the place, but particularly in Twister and the Universal Store.

The hat looks great, but if you have a big fat mellon head like me, it's kinda shallow. For most people that's not a problem, but if you have a huge noggin like me, you'll know what I'm talking about. Still, it was so awesome I had to buy one...but a friend didn't get one for that exact reason.

The hats were also being sold OUTSIDE of Universal....in a kiosk by the tree with the "donut" around it in City Walk right after it branches off to head to Islands or Universal. I think I read somewhere that it was one of the limited items not sold outside the park, so just wanted to throw this out there.

EDIT: Should also add that we saw the "Girlie Tee" that some thought was already gone. They had a bunch at the Universal store. Didn't check sizes or anything, but that was the ONLY store we saw them in.

Edited by Oysterhead00

Does that size look really big??? Cause I don't want it too look huge on me??

It was huge on my one friend but it'll probably end up shrinking...

I checked during the day today and they still only had XXL out. I didn't check back in the evening to see if they had other sizes that they put out for the HHN people.

Also saw them at Aftermath (Twister's gift shop) and next to the entrance to Winter's Night.

The first thing I did last night was walk into the Universal Store to see if they had playing cards and sure enough they did! This makes me very happy! I also asked the cashier about the future availability since I'm sure some of you who have not yet visited the event would like to know. She told me that they were re-ordered due to popular demand (well, duh), they have plenty in stock, but are limiting the number of decks sold each night. So, as others have said on here, if you want the cards, buy them as soon as you walk into the park.

I was at Horror Nights tonight (left early because of the nearly unbearable constant rain and mixed in wind), and can confirm that they have restocked all of their HHN cards. I saw a bunch of them in the KidZone giftshop, Aftermath, and the Universal Store up at the front. If you were worried about possibly not being able to get any then don't let it bother you anymore cause from what I can tell they have plenty. They also have plenty of hats, and are actually carrying two different designs now. Both hats are similar, but the newer one I've seen is black instead of charcoal, and the logo on the new hat is stitched on the hat as opposed to the first one where the logo was a spade patch sewed on to the hat. Other than that they are nearly identical to one another. As far as the hoodies go, I'm sad to say I didn't see a single one tonight, so I'm going to go out on a limb and say that's about it for them. I could be wrong, but knowing how they were pulling for a limited release on these things I doubt we'll be seeing them again. Everything else merchandise related is still in plenty of stock also, including the shirts, shotglasses, and pins.

I was at Horror Nights tonight (left early because of the nearly unbearable constant rain and mixed in wind), and can confirm that they have restocked all of their HHN cards. I saw a bunch of them in the KidZone giftshop, Aftermath, and the Universal Store up at the front. If you were worried about possibly not being able to get any then don't let it bother you anymore cause from what I can tell they have plenty. They also have plenty of hats, and are actually carrying two different designs now. Both hats are similar, but the newer one I've seen is black instead of charcoal, and the logo on the new hat is stitched on the hat as opposed to the first one where the logo was a spade patch sewed on to the hat. Other than that they are nearly identical to one another. As far as the hoodies go, I'm sad to say I didn't see a single one tonight, so I'm going to go out on a limb and say that's about it for them. I could be wrong, but knowing how they were pulling for a limited release on these things I doubt we'll be seeing them again. Everything else merchandise related is still in plenty of stock also, including the shirts, shotglasses, and pins.

Talked to a couple people in the stores across the park last night. Apparently, hoodies are completely sold out for this year. No more until next year.

Sorry, guys.