HHN XXI Speculation

Mark M.

i like the doc's ideal.then being adults they could be all new story's.i would love to see a scary tales 4.but i highly doubt it will happen for a couple years cause i think A&D has new ideas they want to throw at us.

fyi still wanting for our teaser site.do u got any insight on when it could happen.i know it wont show much but atleast it will give us something to look at till then.anyone know if that movie jousha was a universal movie?

edit:::maybe they could do a school house house when the kids did graduate and the bruned the school and killed evryone for a senoir prank.

Edited by localHHNfan19

I'm on vacation, no access to a computer, and the only HHN website i can see is the mobile version. If something happens while I'm here, I'll be pissed.

As for scary tales, I think we're all in agreement that it would be amazing to have again, but judging by the way they've tied the Scary Tales houses in with the years themes in the past, it would make sense to have a revised ST in a literature based theme. Maybe a possible storybook scary tales. The Evil Giving Tree, Curious George who's curious about what your insides look like.

If you guys were at the VIP lounge, you would know that it KILLS them to ruin a great secret. They are keeping this all hush hush. There's a lot of thought process going into this. HHN is never perfected until the last week/ day of HHN. Its a constantly revolving process filled with tricks and a sweet surprise of a year.

If you guys were at the VIP lounge, you would know that it KILLS them to ruin a great secret. They are keeping this all hush hush. There's a lot of thought process going into this. HHN is never perfected until the last week/ day of HHN. Its a constantly revolving process filled with tricks and a sweet surprise of a year.

your so right in that statment, thats why im pay a FFP this year so i can watch the event grow and change though out the run of this year.i was going to go to VIP but i didnt have the extra money at the time.but i will go to the unmasking the horror tour this year.

I don't see how having another scary tales house is related to a reunion. Having a sequel to scary tales can be all new, right?

Also, why didn't they ever do another islands of fear? Just wondering.

because the event become so big IOA couldnt handle the crowds,and they couldnt use suess landing.i would like to see them use both parks again.

Edited by localHHNfan19

After going back and reviewing the thread one thing stuck out to me "Situations in which the living pity the dead" and i have a theory to this.....How may a person envy someone thats dead?? SUFFERING.......one thing that no matter which religion is the concept that the living suffer and the dead depending on which route they took in life are at peace...any thoughts....sorry if this is random...

IOA is a IP nightmare. Can't use WWOHP, can't use Suess Landing, and I don't know about Marvel Island anymore (being that Disney owns that).

Add in the forced circle around the lagoon on a narrow walkways and it is a complete log jam with three, possibly 4 areas open. Sounds aweful. don't get me wrong I loved all the years at IOA but it would be a terrible idea to take it back.

I could see the use of Universal and part of IOA however.

Edited by JWFearman

IOA is a IP nightmare. Can't use WWOHP, can't use Suess Landing, and I don't know about Marvel Island anymore (being that Disney owns that).

Add in the forced circle around the lagoon on a narrow walkways and it is a complete log jam with three, possibly 4 areas open. Sounds aweful. don't get me wrong I loved all the years at IOA but it would be a terrible idea to take it back.

OK, I've been (wrongly) called a troll here before since I don't post very often and I don't know a whole lot about the day to day goings on at Universal (on account I live in NY) but....

Are these IP issues "Real" or just fan imagination. At the VIP event last year, my friends and I talked to TJ for like an hour before he brought us through some houses and we asked him point blank if they'd ever have it at both parks. He said, "maybe in the future". I said there were lots of rumors online about the Suess Estate and he flat out denied it saying, "Not true. If we can think of a concept that benefits from using both parks again, we will strongly consider it." OK, that's a paraphrase as it's been 8+ months since he said it, but I could also understand a "gag order via hand shake agreement" with the Suess Estate to not "blame them".

OK, flame away....

all damn i forgot about potter being there.now that potter is there there really no room for HHN at IOA.considering nethier seuss or potter can be used.

Edited by localHHNfan19

because the event become so big IOA couldnt handle the crowds,and they couldnt use suess landing.i would like to see them use both parks again.

I'd love to see them use IOA since I've never experienced the even there before, but I don't think it will be put in IOA or in both parks again unless some majors things change.

As it's been said a bunch of times before, they can't use Seuss landing OR Potter, which basically makes the half of the park closest to USF useless. since Disney owns Marvel now that might pose some problems too. The only parts of IOA even usable anymore are Jurassic Park and the tiny remains of Lost continent. We all would love to see scarezones in Jurassic Park again but it just doesn't seem logical.

Yeah, logistically speaking IOA is a no-go for HHN ever again. Too big of a crowd and too little of a space, unfortunately. They end up losing money using a venue that doesn't have the capacity for an event that size. It's just really a shame that Jurassic Park will never be used for a scarezone ever again. That land was literally the perfect setting for anytype of scarezone. Mostly cause the trees and foliage made the fog stay thing and hang low to the ground.

As much as I'd love to see the event at IOA, it wont happen. It would be cool to have a fans only event there for a night, where everything is themed just for us! :P

As for keeping everything a secret.. That's fine and all, but it adds a lot of hype. And if it doesn't live up to the big hype, even just a little, it hurts itself. We'll see though!

As much as I'd love to see the event at IOA, it wont happen. It would be cool to have a fans only event there for a night, where everything is themed just for us! :P

As for keeping everything a secret.. That's fine and all, but it adds a lot of hype. And if it doesn't live up to the big hype, even just a little, it hurts itself. We'll see though!

Honestly this secret thing is pissing me off. I mean, I know it's selfish and all to want them to be all like "HERE, HAVE A TEASER RIGHT WHEN YOU WANT", but... the teaser for me basically represents the start of one of the best parts of the year.

And I doubt that IoA is going to ever happen again, not only for the reasons stated... but for the fact that it costs a lot to have that many scareactors spread out across both IoA and Uni, both money-wise and house wise.

On a side note, what is up with your avatar? It's all blurry and artifacted and stuff.

Edit: What is up with mine? What happened to the avatars? o.o

Edited by Circ

I think one of the biggest problems with using IOA would be the circular layout. Universal has a large number of alternate paths, especially toward the front of the park, which gives more areas for scarezones and more space for crowds to spread out. At IOA, you have no choice but to circle around to wherever you need to go. If it's a crowded night, getting to a particular area of the park could take FOREVER. The narrow streets also aren't much of a help.

I think one of the biggest problems with using IOA would be the circular layout. Universal has a large number of alternate paths, especially toward the front of the park, which gives more areas for scarezones and more space for crowds to spread out. At IOA, you have no choice but to circle around to wherever you need to go. If it's a crowded night, getting to a particular area of the park could take FOREVER. The narrow streets also aren't much of a help.

:( I heard this before and you are right, but, I just wish they did the event at IOA at least every 7 to 10 years. at least once, If they did it at IOA in 2014, then, Fine... I would wait, I wouldnt care, just knowing that they would make it, I know I sound crazy but, a lot of us never got to experience it, it would be really nice to be able to

Just had a crazy idea, so take this with a grain of salt. What if we get our website update today with it being the "21st" and the first day of Summer? If not, maybe it will happen sometime this week, hopefully...

I'm hoping we get more than the generic page from last year with this delay.

I mean the page is still on the server but the rumors I keep hearing is things will be different... so far what little we know has been so it sounds promising.

Edited by JWFearman

Just had a crazy idea, so take this with a grain of salt. What if we get our website update today with it being the "21st" and the first day of Summer? If not, maybe it will happen sometime this week, hopefully...

Thats not crazy my friend, That is genius. And that would be awesome if we get something today or this week...

I think it adds to the event that we dont have anything yet to go one.....I mean were only in june now and the event doesnt start till the end of september.I mean you only have to see with the amount of comments on sites like these etc how big it is and if they start telling us the layout of the event then the hype fades as they wont have nothing to feed us over the next two and half months, also everyone loves a good rumour to get us excited only to find out it was all a load of lies lol........

There is a strong rumour about the extreme house though which would be great and another one that the houses will all tie in with one.

~UNPOPULAR OPINION~

Not to be a negative Nancy, but I absolutely do not like the idea of an extreme house. And it's been talked about ever since I can remember, but it hasn't happened. It's one thing to be scary, and intense, and fun, but it's a completely different thing to be like.... REAL. Not to mention the wavers and lawsuits that they would have to deal with. Once someone invades my personal space it just... I don't like the idea.