HHN XXI Speculation

Mark M.

Guest HHNPicMan

I have a feeling that we have entered a new era COMPLETELY.

Meaning, everything is new and possibly different. Including, dare I say, the time frames for when we get official information...

Auditions are different this year, construction is playing out differently, web sites are not released yet. Seems like something is changing to me...

I'm guessing it's just them reusing a prop since we know the old icons won't be appearing. Of course it could hint towards something with Cindy. Either way it's an interesting development.

I'm saying reusing.

I have a feeling that we have entered a new era COMPLETELY.

Meaning, everything is new and possibly different. Including, dare I say, the time frames for when we get official information...

Auditions are different this year, construction is playing out differently, web sites are not released yet. Seems like something is changing to me...

I would have to agree. And so far, I do NOT like being so shut off! *sigh*

So the rumor of Midnight Syndicate appearing at the event has been floating around for years now... nothing new there.

But with their new album "Carnival Arcane" coming out, I think we could say with a fair amount of certainty that it would not fit the years theme... Of course that is an assumption seeing as we have no IDEA what the theme is yet. But I think a carnival theme so soon after '07 would be premature. What do you think?

So why is there such a lock down on Orlando?

would it be that they may not have the event theme fully designed.

I am new to all this, last year was my first year, so go easy if these are stupid questions :mellow:

ok, to answer ross's question its like this evry year.yes the theme was thought out beore the event even closed last year.

to answer carnage question the resaon why there alwaays tighted lips like this is because orlando prides them selfs on being diiferant then holywood,and they know there's some sneaky people in fl the always try to sneak backstage and take pictures and leaks.im sure that prob. happens in cali but in more then sure or;ando is far worst.ive come to understand uni loves to toys with us on things like HHN.

I think a part of it may be the designers not wanting to tip their hand; everybody wants to be surprised. Would we really be truly happy if we got full floorplans for the houses before going in? A major part of marketing an event like this is keeping your biggest fans in suspense. The general public won't really start paying attention to anything until September or so, when they have the full website to look at with all the info you need to know for the year. By keeping a tight lid on the event concept and content, they keep us speculating and grasping for more and more information until we're practically begging for hints.

To answer your question, Ross, A&D starts planning out the next event before the current one is even over. The one major exception to this was 2010, which went through some major revisions when a certain member of A&D was ousted and they had to restart practically from scratch. I've heard from a credible source who was once a member of this site the original plans for 2010, and they were most certainly different from what we ended up seeing.

I was thinking when I was at Uni, and are we speculating that scare zones will be in the same place this year?? They usually add one or two that aren't on the map right? Like in '08 they had the mirror men and the zombie zone.

Also, completely random, bu I would really like a demented carnie house this year. (Notice I didn't say clown, it's beginning to be slightly over used.) A carnie house would be cool. Didn't scary tales already do a house like that though?

I was thinking when I was at Uni, and are we speculating that scare zones will be in the same place this year?? They usually add one or two that aren't on the map right? Like in '08 they had the mirror men and the zombie zone.

Also, completely random, bu I would really like a demented carnie house this year. (Notice I didn't say clown, it's beginning to be slightly over used.) A carnie house would be cool. Didn't scary tales already do a house like that though?

i dont remeber anything to do with carnies in scary tales?

i dont remeber anything to do with carnies in scary tales?

I don't know if it was carnies specifically, but I recall one of the scary tale houses taking place in a carnival of sorts. I could be wrong.

Edit: I found a link to a summary, it was the first Scary Tales. It took place in an abandoned carnival attraction.

http://halloweenhorrornights.wikia.com/wiki/Scary_Tales

Edited by DROOG

now i was talking about scary tales during 08.they might of had something like that during the time in IOA.)in the first scary tales house.the one oin ROF was scary tales 2

Scary Tales (1999?)

Scary Tales II (2002)

Scary Tales III (2008)

......Scary Tales IV (2011)???

Just joshing around.

now i was talking about scary tales during 08.they might of had something like that during the time in IOA.)in the first scary tales house.the one oin ROF was scary tales 2

Scary Tales was in soundstage 22 in the studios back in 2001 I.C.U.---Scary Tales II was in Islands of Fear Popye and Bluto's Bildge Rat Barges Queue back in 2002---And Scary Tales III Once Upon a Nightmare was in Reflections of Fear Parade Building in the studios back in 2008...Just helping out as well... :D

Edited by HORRORLANDO

I highly doubt we will have another scary tales this year. Universal payed homage to it last year which probably means it will be done for a while if not forever. I know I mentioned it in a previous post because of the hint of an anniversary but still its highly unlikely.

I wouldn't mind a new Scary Tales but I don't think it will happen. If they stick to what was said last year about the whole new era then we won't get one. The Scary Tales houses are some of my favorite, not so much for scare factor but because they are fun to go through. We'll see though, only time will tell.

500th post.

Edited by AaronPaHHNFan