Scareactor Appreciation Thread

Amber

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to C_D for chasing me and my Pal Mickeys through sting alley @ Saws and Steam. Kudos go out to the "leader" guy who wanted to "rid new yorkshire" of the rodents (my pal mickeys, as well as my hat). I also must thank the guy in the hollywood scarezone who was like "what the hell is this" before scaring me with his chainsaw.

I was just thinking about you and your hat tonight, and I am terribly sad I didn't get to see you. I was the Finale Queen in Scary Tales back in '08 :D

I was just thinking about you and your hat tonight, and I am terribly sad I didn't get to see you. I was the Finale Queen in Scary Tales back in '08 :D

Pretty sure you got me tonight! There was only one, and rather pretty, witch that went after me in the Coven tonight, and took notice of my rumors shirt. I took a picture afterwards. Hopefully it was you so I can have a picture to share. =)

Casey

I've been getting shoutouts in every house. Love you guys :)

Oh, and feel free to abuse me some more. I love being taken into booholes, grabbed, pushed, etc. I've always got a HNN shirt or HHN13 shirt on with a Monster Energy brimmed beanie and my lip is pierced. Hard to miss.

Oh, and feel free to abuse me some more. I love being taken into booholes, grabbed, pushed, etc. I've always got a HNN shirt or HHN13 shirt on with a Monster Energy brimmed beanie and my lip is pierced. Hard to miss.

Agreed! would love to be kidnapped into a boo hole, etc.

Casey (is being a post whore tonight)

One million times this, guys! You scareactors are awesome, but going over the top for your biggest fans is greatly appreciated! I'm usually always wearing a Vault shirt with a long-sleeve button up over it.

Props to my zombified bros in Zombiegeddon (great mixture of humor and horror here guys). I also have to give props to the last cast of HAVOC. I was one of the last groups to go thru the house and the energy the scareactors had in this one was, quite simply, amazing considering it was so late, GREAT JOB!!! I must do 2 very special shout-outs to 2 certain scare-actors in Havoc: The surprise Chainsaw dude who gave me my first real chainsaw scare in HHN history (I did my holy shit a chainsaw dance. It's where I jump from one foot to the other while staying in one place for a few seconds until finally darting forward towards relative safety). Another shout-out to one of the female scare-actors who initiated a staring contest with me (I assume it was the HNN shirt that prompted this). I am man enough to admit defeat, you won this round. Overall great job all-around guys and I can't wait to visit you all again on Oct. 22.

Two scareactors really made my night. In Zombie Gras, a scareactor in a silver vest kept following me. later in the night I suppose he remembered how scared I got earlier and got me a second time. You sir, were awesome.

In HHN 20 years of fear scare zone, mr wolfman got me good. He didnt stop following me for a good 5 minutes haha

Everyone was amazing last night. Sticked to the tradition of targeting me specifically even when i was in a crowd of people. Whats with that? haha

I wanna thank all the scareactors, love all of you guys.The first guy with the gas mask you get at Havoc always gets me. Also at esqueleto muerte, I was the looking behind the curtained coffin to see what was on the other side. then i turn around and one of the girl skeletons with the long hair is right in front of my face. great scare.

Oh and whoever played Jack and cursed out that teenager with the cigarette. said something like "Put that shit out! what are trying to do kill me??!" greatest thing ever

also for any scareactors here I'm going to be wearing a 28 weeks later shirt with a camo colored pair of shorts next time i come. if you see me I want you to go right after me.

Edited by Zombass

Last night was a great night. It was my first opportunity to explore on my own (with mz_ and JackLover, of course).

Kudos to:

20 Years of Fear scarezone peeps. I'm not sure which cast, but the one with Justin as chainsaw. A lot of you scared me last night, particularly Jack and Wolfman.

C_D for scaring me again. I was not expecting that growl in the ear.

Matty, for the extra surprise in Havoc. :P

Sooo Fear Revealed. The tiny Cindy was absolutely AMAZING, so much energy and able to keep character and improv so well, she even skipped around the SZ with Moonfall twice. Both Usher's were fantastic as well. The dialog we had between you guys was hilarious!!!

Seriously, the huge Eddy....best casting ever imo.

Yeah, Rachael was having a lot of fun with the usher and Cindy. That scare zone was AWESOME. Blondie Eddy was just plain scary lol.

Edited by NowYouKnowJack

Oh and whoever played Jack and cursed out that teenager with the cigarette. said something like "Put that shit out! what are trying to do kill me??!" greatest thing ever

That sounds like Brad, cast A.

Blonde Eddie, also cast A. Thanks for the kudos for my scarezone and cast.

Edited by kimlovesfl

Last night was a great night. It was my first opportunity to explore on my own (with mz_ and JackLover, of course).

Kudos to:

20 Years of Fear scarezone peeps. I'm not sure which cast, but the one with Justin as chainsaw. A lot of you scared me last night, particularly Jack and Wolfman.

C_D for scaring me again. I was not expecting that growl in the ear.

Matty, for the extra surprise in Havoc. :P

that would be cast B

A thanks to our resident con artist in Fear, kimlovesfl. And also to the Jack in her cast with the quip of the night re: my Vault "The Vault, eh? That place is deader than I am"

I also got a shoutout on my HNN shirt in the Catacombs on Friday but I'm not sure which cast. :( I also suspect my attack from a willow hut last night was probably someone from here

I need to do better with noting casts the next time I go through because I know there were more of you but memory is terrible when it comes to placing people to where and when.

I agree with the other people that have said stuff about the Cindy's in the scarezone too but I'd like to make a shoutout also to the Cindy's that were in the Orfanage house when I went through at around 11:30 both nights (both of them in the beginning and end of the house). You people whoever they are did a great job of portraying Cindy and seem to have really good timing in regards to scaring me. Both times I went through the house at those times both of you scared me directly and it was awesome and really worked at scaring me. Cindy's like my favorite character ever from HHN, I seriously love her character and you could essentially call me a Cindy fanboy and be right and I was really looking forward to and anticipating that house and you didn't dissapoint at all.

I went through last cast for Saws n Steam...kudos to the chainsaws that double teamed me when I was coming out of sting alley. x_x

Bryan, nice job on making me jump! XD

I would love to know who said "I'm your nightmare!" and revved his chainsaw before I left.

I was all smiles through the scarezone.

Thanks, that was me on the right as you exited Sting Alley.

Victoria in Hades, you're amazing.

Andrew in Havoc, you made my night.

Hatter in Hallow'd Past.

Emmy in Orfanage, I tried to bend down to see you, but got scared by someone else, hilarious.

Bryan in Saws and Steam, always a pleasure.

Kim in Fear Revealed, love how in character you always were.

Yellowish Raptor/Lizard in Hades, you are a scareactor god. Major, Major Scares.

Staple/Nailgun Zombie in Zombiegeddon, most memorable moment of the night when you shot yourself in the head.

Every single Plague Doctor and Plague-ers in Catacombs, you guys are seriously amazing. You made this my favorite house, Ever.

The Chair in LT , that is all. lol.

Bruce in PsychoScareapy. Amazing.

Jordan in 20 Years of Fear

Spine ripping Body Collector in Cast A, we clapped every time you pulled her spine out. Thank you.

Scott on Bullhorn in Zombiegeddon. I will make sure to hide my kids and hide my wife.

I'll think of more soon enough.

Edited by King_K.