Scareactor Appreciation Thread

Amber

Orfanage: Black Pirate Guy, Cast A. Your costume is a little cheesy (no mask to hide your non-child age) but you still managed to scare the sh*t out of me on both of my runs on Saturday. Great job.

Haha, this is my roommate, I will let him know. He's supposed to have an eye patch but they lost it after rehearsals. Hopefully they will give him something before the end though! (He scares the crap out of me every time too!)

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh! And a zombie in the Dead Exposure scene in Hallow'd Past gave us a thumbs up for the HNN and Vault shirts. I asked ZChris if it was him, and he said it wasn't, so it must have been gatoralex.

'Twas i, i try to say something, but never get heard, so i decided to do thumbs until i come up with some funny lines.

the guy in the red tarp room Cast A - you were sitting on the ground when I went through and it actually worked surprisingly well, since I didn't expect to see you so low - you sprang up with the aid of audio and nailed me.

Probably cast B, We opened the house for AP pre-party and Thanks B).

This is going to sound incredibly creepy, but were you a Harry Warden in Silver Screams last year? I talked to one of them while the Vault was still alive, and I think he had the exact same avatar. It's an awful generalization, but I just wanted to ask.

As creepy as it is, you're correct.

:)

Nice to see you again

Zombiegeddon.. whoever jumped out at me and yelled 'Bloody Mary!!!' :oD Hell yes for the throwback to RoF!!! Those were some tough days!!! Couldn't see who you were through all the makeup and dark lighting but you still scared the crud outta me!!! Zombie babies FTW!!!

And also... Catacombs.. there was one person who jumped out at me on one side the same time an air jet hit me from the other side.. made me jump and try to scream both "What the f***?!!!" and "Oh s***!!!" at the same time.. it came out something like "WHASHHFFFUUUAAHHHIIITTT!!!" lolol

Edited by Julz8910

I'm so obsessed with the chair! Such a brilliant scare. I feel bad. I totally ruined it for him though, because I went through and saw him and got so excited that I screamed "THE CHAIR!" I can't help it. His costume is genius.

....and hot and cumbersome

But I agree that it is a really cool scare. He says how much fun it is to get people who don't expect him to be a scare (chair).

Edited by Tman875

Serious props to EVERYONE in the HAVOC house on opening night. I've been working at HHN for 3 years and attending for 6-8 and yours was the first house I hit on opening night. YOU GUYS WERE FREAKIN' AMAZING! The ladies are seriously rocking their roles as total BA soldiers. All of you (men and women) were giving 110% and totally selling it. We could tell. Mad applause to all of you who are working that house. I hope to have the same experiences in the remaining houses during the event. Again, FANTASTIC JOB HAVOC crew!

Ah, sweet, yay :) It's nice to see you too :D I'm only coming two nights this year because the flight from Ithaca is crazy expensive and missing class is bad, but I will definitely visit you!

Don't forget the Ship's Captain in the S.S. Frightanic. I was The Thing in Silver Screams last year.

Ahh, which cast are you, so I can make sure I visit?! I definitely got hugs from The Thing in both casts last year on Halloween, so thanks for that, whichever one you were! :)

I'm slowly hunting down my Silver Screams people :P

I apologize for the off topic posts, by the way. I'll try to keep my clutter off this thread in the future until I have actual kudos from this year (in ten days! :D).

Cast B. I was Cast A last year as The Thing.

It was about 5:30 and I was walking through Havoc. The first guy is standing on the right...I see him...he still SCARES THE MOTHER LOVING SHIT OUT OF ME. Nice work dude. Don't know if you were on here, but I was the guy with the Vault shirt.

Was that the guy with the big gun that comes out of the boo hole with light shining behind him? Cuz, yeah, he scared me silly, too!

Mae

That was me :) I say that to all the HNN shirts I see :)

I was the recipient of a mighty "VAAAUUUULLLT!!!" Saturday night. :lol: (Yes, I wore my Vault shirt; I wore HNN Friday :P ) We must have sat and watched S&S for an hour berfore we went back to the houses. You guys are AWESOME.

Mae