HHN XX Discussion

Oh, okay! I got like.. one scare in that room. How many scareactors are actually in that scene? I was so weary walking in.. like.. "wtf? Its so confusing!"

Casey

Haha it is, and there are three of us. I have the whole right side of the room whereas my counterparts have one spot. I am like 4th person cause I bounce all around the right side font to back, front to back, so it's fun I love it, I really trip some people out with my movements!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy goddamn, it's only a day away.

Does anyone else here ever get a mixture of emotions when it comes to HHN? Like... excited about going, and yet dreading it at the same time? I'm a gigantic pussy, so... yeah.

EXACT same with me! Lol, really excited for tomorrow, hopefully I'm a little more desensitized this time around. :)

Holy goddamn, it's only a day away.

Does anyone else here ever get a mixture of emotions when it comes to HHN? Like... excited about going, and yet dreading it at the same time? I'm a gigantic pussy, so... yeah.

Haha same here! I am SO excited about tomorrow, but I get so nervous before I walk into the first house. Once the first house is done though I'm like "alright, next one!!"

Haha same here! I am SO excited about tomorrow, but I get so nervous before I walk into the first house. Once the first house is done though I'm like "alright, next one!!"

I'm always pumped for the event! Can't wait to get there. Then I'm in line for the house and can't wait to get inside. As soon as we're about to enter, I turn to someone and I'm like "you go first". :D

A few years ago, I went through a house or two and it wasn't nearly as scary and I was so afraid I had gotten too desensitized to it. But, not to worry, it came right back.

I see all these comment about being scared and stuff.. It seems like some of you don't really like that first thrill. I LOVE it. It's best right when you go into your first house. I just love feeling fear and being afraid. It's the greatest feeling to me.

Haha it is, and there are three of us. I have the whole right side of the room whereas my counterparts have one spot. I am like 4th person cause I bounce all around the right side font to back, front to back, so it's fun I love it, I really trip some people out with my movements!

I really liked you scene though, I didn't get to see the house the room is from. What times are you on? I will be coming through in my vault shirt again tomorrow, so hopefully I can see you.. and by see, I mean make out your figure in the darkness. Lol

Casey

I see all these comment about being scared and stuff.. It seems like some of you don't really like that first thrill. I LOVE it. It's best right when you go into your first house. I just love feeling fear and being afraid. It's the greatest feeling to me.

I agree, it is such an adrenaline rush when you experience that first scare.

I really liked you scene though, I didn't get to see the house the room is from. What times are you on? I will be coming through in my vault shirt again tomorrow, so hopefully I can see you.. and by see, I mean make out your figure in the darkness. Lol

Casey

6:30 - 7:15, 8 - 8:45, 9:30 - 10:15, 11 – 11:30

I will keep an eye out and make sure to amp up the scare, if i miss the original scare you may see me sneak in a door, and ill catch ya later in the room muaahaha, sorry got carried away there, anyway ha ill definitely keep an eye out.

6:30 - 7:15, 8 - 8:45, 9:30 - 10:15, 11 – 11:30

I will keep an eye out and make sure to amp up the scare, if i miss the original scare you may see me sneak in a door, and ill catch ya later in the room muaahaha, sorry got carried away there, anyway ha ill definitely keep an eye out.

Alright, cool. Hopefully I can catch you!

Casey

Okay I am kinda really disappointed with Fear,

but now that I looked at the picture more I realized what is that is bugging me about Fear He looks Half done,

What I mean is that, The face is cool, The "wings" are really cool and his arm is cool, But how come they didn't paint his chest or the other arm? I

feel that is what is throwing me off

I wish they painted his chest or at least make it dirty looking, like he just crawled out the ground or something, his chest looks too clean and nice, for being a monster, even just a little bit of dirt on his chest would make him look better

Edited by black7mask

@ Alex: Keep a weather eye out for me tonight. I'll either be wearing either an orange Universal Studios T-shit with a Blue and White Universal hat and long blue jeans, or if my HNN shirt comes in the mail today (fingers crossed) I'll be wearing that plus everything else i've already stated. If you get to scare me, say a codeword so I'll know it was you.....how about PUDDING???

Okay I am kinda really disappointed with Fear,

but now that I looked at the picture more I realized what is that is bugging me about Fear He looks Half done,

What I mean is that, The face is cool, The "wings" are really cool and his arm is cool, But how come they didn't paint his chest or the other arm? I

feel that is what is throwing me off

I wish they painted his chest or at least make it dirty looking, like he just crawled out the ground or something, his chest looks too clean and nice, for being a monster, even just a little bit of dirt on his chest would make him look better

Fear looks way to similar to the Sentinels from HHN 13 for my taste.