HHN XX Discussion

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a quick recap of opening night.

- Bill and Ted is complete garbage.

- Catacombs gets house of the night. Best scareactors of the whole event.

- Scareactor staffing in the houses needs work.

- Legendary Truth is awesome but is way to short. Weak ending.

- Orfanage was the weakest house.

- Scarezones are very well done.

Will post full review tomorrow.

Just a quick recap of opening night.

- Bill and Ted is complete garbage.

- Catacombs gets house of the night. Best scareactors of the whole event.

- Scareactor staffing in the houses needs work.

- Legendary Truth is awesome but is way to short. Weak ending.

- Orfanage was the weakest house.

- Scarezones are very well done.

Will post full review tomorrow.

I pretty much agree. I wrote a full write up already though. I think my opinions will change as time goes on however.

I just wanna know if BM is actually present at the event... not talked about in a text but will we actually visually see her? I don't need to know where just a simple yes or no lol that's what i've been dying to find out

No. Not that I saw. She is referenced in one scene in one house.

Edited by JWFearman

opening night was so much fun!!! heres a review!

houses:

1.catacombs: this was so scary!! people were poping out of every where!!!

2.havoc:i thought i was going to have a heart attack!!!! not as scary as catacombs!

3.zombiegeddon:this house had no comedy. those zombies were scary especially at the end when you go past the van!

4.orfanage:this house was really good and creepy! this was the house that had the open flame. cindy only appeared two times.

5.physcoscareapy:this house was detailed from the entrance to the end! the scareactors mostly just stayed in one spot and would talk to you in creepy ways

6.the hallowed past:it was really cool to see stuff from the past and i was really scared at the end cause jack popped out right in my face! i also like the room were it was dedicated to asylum in wonderland.

7.hades:did not do.

8.legendary truth:did not do

scare zones:

1.hhn 20 years of fear:it was amazing to see characters from the past and they all scared me. characters include:frankenstein,wolfman,chucky,crypt keeper,vampire bride, chainsaw guy,alice,etc.

2.saws n steam:these chainsaw guys are crazy!

3.zombie gras: this was plain scary.

4.fear revealed: fear was cool. they also had cindy, chance, and eddie!

5.the coven: this was a good scare zone.

6.esqueleto muerte: i walked thru this at the end of the night so the scare actors were very tired.

it was a great night!!!!!

Ok now that I've got a minute to type I did all houses except catacombs I had to chose between hitting it or fear revealed and 20 years so I wanted pics with the past icons and I chose the latter.

Hallowed was great to get the trip down memory lane and over all an awesome house.

Havoc is intense and my second

scareapy was fast paced lots of action.

Zombie was a good house sqauredsaw and chemowasabi great jobs

I did not like orfanage or LT much maybe I just perfer the strobe light and intense house

Quick question about Cindy, did they revamp her character and give her a new background? Is she still considered Albert Caine's daughter? I just wasn't sure if part of her originally background involved the Orfanage house. Couldn't remember!

According to the UMTH tour guy he gave us the original backstory of the Albret Caine (Paul Bearer) family having their house burned to the ground... and then told us that cindy was in the Orfanage a quite, psychotic, telepathic pyrokinetic. and then proceeded to tell us the story of her time in the orfanage. We never really got an explination of "Why" she was in the Orfanage.

Edited by JWFearman

I just wanna know if BM is actually present at the event... not talked about in a text but will we actually visually see her? I don't need to know where just a simple yes or no lol that's what i've been dying to find out

Her image is seen in Hallow'd Past, but the character herself is M.I.A. Unless.... It's worth noting that a female doctor appears in PsychoScareapy wearing her silver dress.

According to the UMTH tour guy he gave us the original backstory of the Albret Caine (Paul Bearer) family having their house burned to the ground... and then told us that cindy was in the Orfanage a quite, psychotic, telepathic pyrokinetic. and then proceeded to tell us the story of her time in the orfanage. We never really got an explination of "Why" she was in the Orfanage.

The Orfanage is meant to be a prequel to the Screamhouse series, before she was adopted by Albert Caine.

So her psychokinesis brings up a question: who really burned down the Caretaker's mansion?

The Orfanage is meant to be a prequel to the Screamhouse series, before she was adopted by Albert Caine.

So her psychokinesis brings up a question: who really burned down the Caretaker's mansion?

I don't like that story. I prefer to think that Cindy was taken to Good Harvest after running into the woods to escape the burning of her family and house. Giving her psychokinetic powers is unnecessary, considering no other icon has an "ability."

I don't like that story. I prefer to think that Cindy was taken to Good Harvest after running into the woods to escape the burning of her family and house. Giving her psychokinetic powers is unnecessary, considering no other icon has an "ability."

I like it. It plays to the story line much better since she was found dead in the Screamhouse, so it fills the gaps by making it ahead of time. Plus Good Harvest is in Carey. And there is a lot more to be discovered with her I believe because the was kinda a hint as to Legendary Truth in the text game

Holy goddamn, it's only a day away.

Does anyone else here ever get a mixture of emotions when it comes to HHN? Like... excited about going, and yet dreading it at the same time? I'm a gigantic pussy, so... yeah.

well yeah I get mixed feelings, sometimes I think "Omg I am so excited HHN is here, for a whole month, I get to see amazing things!" and I get really happy,

but then I think"Oh, I hope the houses don't suck, I hope the scarezones are good, I hope I get scared and the actors try to scare me"

I like it. It plays to the story line much better since she was found dead in the Screamhouse, so it fills the gaps by making it ahead of time. Plus Good Harvest is in Carey. And there is a lot more to be discovered with her I believe because the was kinda a hint as to Legendary Truth in the text game

It works with the 'official' canon, but the original concept for Cindy had her escaping into the woods with the porcelain mask on her face. I just have a personal preference for that version of the story.

It works with the 'official' canon, but the original concept for Cindy had her escaping into the woods with the porcelain mask on her face. I just have a personal preference for that version of the story.

Well since the Orfanage takes place pre-Screamhouse that could still have worked (except for the fact they found her dead body). If the Orfanage were to take place after Screamhouse then they would have had to change both stories, as she is obviously alive (so Screamhouse: Resurrected would have be false) and she doesnt have a porcelain mask on, so the original story wouldnt have worked

Giving her psychokinetic powers is unnecessary, considering no other icon has an "ability."

Really?

The Caretaker's video that you can view in the archive for 2006 shows that he can teleport around his mansion. The Storyteller can apparently bring you into her stories, hence how you end up in Terra Cruentes, and the Usher is protective of his theater and can cause mayhem and mishaps, including sending the Wolfman after someone or calling down a lightning strike.

The only thing about icon powers that's really in debate is if the Usher himself does these tricks or if the Universal Palace Theater merely uses him as the physical "image" of itself to kill people.