HHN XX Discussion

Bill & Ted: 7:30, 8:45, 10:00, 11:15

Brian Brushwood: 7:00, 8:15, 9:45, 11:00

(it does not state which is Menace or Malice; I would assume they alternate starting with Menace...)

Thank you very much. Does anyone remember from year's past if the 1st show(s) of the night changed times peak vs non-peak?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can haz bttn?

If you are one of the first two people to find me and ask for the button each Friday night... Limit one button per person during the event :)

cindy button?!

Yes I made a Cindy button last year and, in lieu of the Fear buttons not getting here in time, I was giving out two Cindy buttons... but those are gone now. I just have 10 fear ones and I breaking them up over 5 Fridays to give people a chance who may not go every Friday.

You can still buy them if you don't find me. They are on my Zazzle page (in my sig under "For Purchase") they are a decent price... Like 3.00 with shipping. I would hope they were inexpensive seeing that Zazzle gives me 3 cents for each button. <_<

Edited by JWFearman

If you are one of the first two people to find me and ask for the button each Friday night... Limit one button per person during the event :)

Make a B-line for Havoc right at 5:45 ;)

Make a B-line for Havoc right at 5:45 ;)

Random question for those of you who have gone: does Fear make an appearance in any of the houses? I've heard the only place to see him is at Fear Revealed.

yeah, only at the scarezone, and he just stands there waving his hands, and then he leaves and comes back later,

Edited by black7mask

yeah, only at the scarezone, and he just stands there waiving his hands, and then he leaves and comes back later,

Well damn. I loved how they put Bloody Mary into ALL the houses in 2008 and was hoping they'd do something similar this year with Fear. At the very least, I thought it would make sense for him to be the finale of Hallow'd Past. Ah well. 8 more days until I get to experience it for myself!

Well damn. I loved how they put Bloody Mary into ALL the houses in 2008 and was hoping they'd do something similar this year with Fear. At the very least, I thought it would make sense for him to be the finale of Hallow'd Past. Ah well. 8 more days until I get to experience it for myself!

They put the icons in the houses instead...

Edited by JWFearman

A friend of mine swears up and down that Freddy can be seen in one of the houses but everybody I've talked to says its not true :/ Do any of you know about this? I'm going to be there on Sat and if it IS true (which Im starting to doubt lol) do you know which house it is?

Btw i saw the pix of Fear and i was pretty disappointed too :/ i hear the icons wanddering around in his scarezone are awsome tho :]

In what houses? I've seen the Storyteller and Jack but no one else. Except for in Hallow'd Past obviously.

Well the one in PS is the "media guy" from 14. Anywhere you see a double peppers ghost effect it is an icon or like the guy from 14. They are supposed to be hidden, or not so hidden throughout the houses... to be honest the only ones I have seen yet are the storyteller and the 14 guy... and the nod to Jack.

Edited by JWFearman

Fear is a disappointment -_-

well, I dont want to sound mean or anything, this is Just my opinion about it, but yeah Fear is the least interesting character of all of the Icons, I just dont really care about him like I do about jack or the Usher, to me he feels more like a HHN regular character than a real Icon, and, like I said before, I even find Fear's minions a lot more interesting and cool than Fear.

Edited by black7mask