HHN XX Construction Updates

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright Ladies and 'Gents..get excited! Construction on the entrance has officially begun! It's very basic right now..all that's up is the giant video screen with images of the lantern flickering on it...will report me as I see it happen.

Alright Ladies and 'Gents..get excited! Construction on the entrance has officially begun! It's very basic right now..all that's up is the giant video screen with images of the lantern flickering on it...will report me as I see it happen.

That idea for it being the lantern hanging over the event would be awesome... Hope they do that, since the fire on the video screen would look amazing shining through a frame of the lantern

I've noticed that they've added vines around each of the Icons areas. Almost like they're being taken over by Fear. A very nice little touch if you ask me!

Whoa, I didnt even notice that.

I've noticed that they've added vines around each of the Icons areas. Almost like they're being taken over by Fear. A very nice little touch if you ask me!

I just noticed that to Gambit in Kim's pictures. Thats a really good idea to do that, maybe through out the event more vines will be added?

I just had a revelation! Maybe this is obvious to anyone who has been to the parks since those XXs went up, but I just now realized that they are supposed to complete the giant lantern that you walk through.

Hey, I was just proud of myself for realizing that the front of the 20YoF scarezone matches the warehouse in the commercial. Your revelation is much more impressive than mine! :lol:

Mae

So i just got back from the park picking up my EP ticket, so i snapped a few pictures, not much is different, i took a few different angles than have been posted(and if they have and i somehow missed them, i apologize). There is one thing thats new is they took out the regular Universal Studios Store sign above and put an HHN sign it, its pretty legit, i like it, its below, also got a little closer into Jacks tent.

P9150054.jpg

P9150001.jpg

P9150002.jpg

P9150055.jpg

P9150056.jpg

Still missing 3 house signs, two SS houses(exluding LT) and Hallow'd Past, the rest of the signs are out

P9150057.jpg

P9150058.jpg

P9150066.jpg

P9150065.jpg

P9150067.jpg

P9150068.jpg