HHN XX Construction Updates

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got home, LOTS of photos to upload, soem familiar, a couple maybe not. There is fire in the houses and in the streets. that's all I'm saying there. BRB, time to get photos uploaded.

I just want to point out he says Houses, so it could be more then just Hades that gets to flame on.

Ok, Pics coming, flickr went down last night after I got all the editing done....they are currently loading. Will edit with a link shortly, but yeah, nothing that hasn't really already been posted, because honestly (now that I've seen the place after dark) what they've put out seems like ALL they are putting out until the actual event times.

Ok, Pics coming, flickr went down last night after I got all the editing done....they are currently loading. Will edit with a link shortly, but yeah, nothing that hasn't really already been posted, because honestly (now that I've seen the place after dark) what they've put out seems like ALL they are putting out until the actual event times.

Poop. Still can't access Flickr at work.

Will have to wait until I get home.

:angry:

Mae

I had seen similar pictures to these before Cavalry posted his shots over here. The set piece just looks ripe for a burning to me. Just my opinion.

I must agree, tho I would expect more of a European feel if there is burning. None of the executions in Salem were burnings.

Thanks for the pics! I missed them the first time, where were they posted?

Mae

Where was it confirmed that Hades will showcase an indoor flame?

It wasn't...as far as I know. But I am pretty darn certain it is one of the more likely candidate next to the Orphanage only because of Cindy's background. BUT! We'll just have to wait and see. ^^

Also this may seem silly, but do they actually like bring in their own dead trees for the Coven?

Edited by Keosilver

I'm more on the "Why in the world would someone walk through the coffin? Who knows what's hiding on the other side!"

Can't wait to see everything in person!

*raises hand*

I have to admit that I would be one of those people who would try to walk through the coffin. At least for a photo. I'm a total dork like that.

Mae

It wasn't...as far as I know. But I am pretty darn certain it is one of the more likely candidate next to the Orphanage only because of Cindy's background. BUT! We'll just have to wait and see. ^^

Not necessarily. The Underworld of Greek mythology was hardly a place of hellfire and brimstone. Your exact punishment in the afterlife depended on what your evil deeds in life were, so fire would have a specific connection.

Theoretically, fire could be seen just about ANYWHERE in the houses. Hallow'd Past could have the lantern with flames erupting out of it like in the commercial, Zombiegeddon could include guys with flamethrowers near the entrance or exit, etc.

Not necessarily. The Underworld of Greek mythology was hardly a place of hellfire and brimstone. Your exact punishment in the afterlife depended on what your evil deeds in life were, so fire would have a specific connection.

Theoretically, fire could be seen just about ANYWHERE in the houses. Hallow'd Past could have the lantern with flames erupting out of it like in the commercial, Zombiegeddon could include guys with flamethrowers near the entrance or exit, etc.

No flames in Zombiegeddon. Maybe in Zombie Gras, but not in the house. I hear it may be in the Orfanage, but possibly also the Hallow'd Past house... Not too sure though.