HHN XX Construction Updates

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe that this is the LT facade as well. It is VERY detailed. So glad that we have nice detail this year, not that it was poorly detailed in the past years. It is just that we are getting all the scenery in just NOW, and its so close to the event. i am kinda glad they waited to put everything up, because it is just giving us more anticipation, and I am just waiting for more

I agree with you all the way!! :)

I'm sure you've probably all seen the pumpkins by now, but I figured I'd add my pics to the pot:

There can never be enough pumpking photos, IMHO, but I did cut them out for space.

Does it look like the 'special' pumpkins are going to do more than just flicker? They all have a bulky black thingamajig under them while the others are mostly intact underneath. Will they be different colors, or perhaps have a sort of schedule that will keep them lit when all the others are out? It would be nifty if those were left lit while a timed speech by Fear played over the sound system, a la Bloody Mary...

Mae

Edited by Mae

Anyone heading out to the park today? I've' been spoiled with new construction pics almost every day so now I expect them. LOL.

Eh, Won't have the chance to wander back that way until Sunday, but if anyone wants to join, just let me know, can have a bit of an outing. Msg me if you'd like to, as sometimes I forget to check particular threads for replies.

Totally Tman875. I wanted to see the dagger or something there. :( but alas, no go

But the dagger was part of the story that she told.. Not a prop that the storyteller herself used... Maybe The Terra Queen will wield it in 20YoF, as the zone looks too cramped for her motorcycle & I am certain we will see her.

yeah I agree, I don't think we are going up the stairs, at least i hope not, not just because of the drunks but when you have people on a conga line, sometimes people get clumsy or scared, even before entering a house, and I could see someone falling there, well, we'll see

on another note, I Love the crows that they added in the coven, they look so cute :)

Yea drunks & morons wouldn't be capable of using those stairs.. BUT, I personally would enjoy walking up the stairs & entering the estate.

in the LT house maybe we will enter through the back yard???

I read someone saying that we will start the room in the basement (can someone confirm this).. Perhaps we enter through cellar doors?

There can never be enough pumpkin photos, IMHO, but I did cut them out for space.

Does it look like the 'special' pumpkins are going to do more than just flicker? They all have a bulky black thingamajig under them while the others are mostly intact underneath. Will they be different colors, or perhaps have a sort of schedule that will keep them lit when all the others are out? It would be nifty if those were left lit while a timed speech by Fear played over the sound system, a la Bloody Mary...

Mae

That would be fun.. Each pumpkin lights up queuing an audio clip for that icon.

im liking all the props and scenery going up. it looks great. and when all the scaracters are in place for the event, thats when im gunna be pumped. to quote the movie The Ring.....SEVEN DAYS!!

I just imagined that voice... HHN Showed me the O-Face.

img0400yk.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

this was up today at the park. I think he got the coolest area, while the Usher and Caretaker were kinda ehh

YES!.. My favorite icon owns the sets... I have been waiting so long to get a pic with Paulo.. I missed him in 06'. "The Director will see you now."

--

I am getting so hyped. The new Warehouse Experience on the site is amazing.

this was up today at the park. I think he got the coolest area, while the Usher and Caretaker were kinda ehh

What was the Caretaker's area like? Was it the hearse and lamps in the corner?

Jack and the Director seem to have the most elaborate setups while the Storyteller and the Usher just have a few props.

Can someone post a picture of Jack's area...seems to me it's the only one I haven't seen!

e9113510.jpg

A note about the Storyteller. For those of you who want a reference to Terra Cruentus, I have a feeling the Storyteller's book will have the symbol on it. That's if the preview videos we've seen are any indication.

Edited by Gambit

e9113510.jpg

A note about the Storyteller. For those of you who want a reference to Terra Cruentus, I have a feeling the Storyteller's book will have the symbol on it. That's if the preview videos we've seen are any indication.

thank you for the pic, I was really curious, it looks amazing, It really makes me wonder what would the icons do, just stand there or pose or come out to scare you,

I hope they don't charge for pictures with them <_<

I agree that the DIrector indeed has the coolest, and largest, area, although Jack's area is pretty great as well. I can't wait for you all to see the scarezone in action, because it is going to ROCK! I shall let you all be surprised on opening night.

BTW, if that is the LT facade, that pic should not be here. NO ONE is allowed in those areas, only TMs that are working there or tech crew or directly involved with it. Even entertainment crew from other venues can't go in the soundstages. Hate to be the party pooper, and it is a fantastic picture, but that kind of stuff should not even be taken, let alone posted anywhere online.

I agree that the DIrector indeed has the coolest, and largest, area, although Jack's area is pretty great as well. I can't wait for you all to see the scarezone in action, because it is going to ROCK! I shall let you all be surprised on opening night.

BTW, if that is the LT facade, that pic should not be here. NO ONE is allowed in those areas, only TMs that are working there or tech crew or directly involved with it. Even entertainment crew from other venues can't go in the soundstages. Hate to be the party pooper, and it is a fantastic picture, but that kind of stuff should not even be taken, let alone posted anywhere online.

It's a screen shot from the video that Uni released.