HHN XX Construction Updates

Wow, so those giant trusses ARE going to be the lantern? lmfao

I can see a lot of props being reused. That hatchet is definitely the same one the masked man from The Strangers had last year. And (I'm dissapointed) that the cleaver in that picture is the same kind you can get at Party City.

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every time there are new sz pics up I kinda expect to be let down just a little bit. They can't do all of the sz's this detailed is what I have been thinking. Instead I have been blown away every time. This year is shaping up to be amazing. If the sz's are this detailed what will the houses be like? I think we are in for a great year.

There are A LOT of props that haven't been seen since 2002's Port of Evil. The buzz-saw iron maiden, the spark chair. I can't wait to browse the park Tuesday.

I'm pretty sure that the iron maiden has been used since 2002. I know the electric chair was in Hellgate Prison (2004) and I believe it also appeared in Run: Hostile Territory (2006).

I'm pretty sure that the iron maiden has been used since 2002. I know the electric chair was in Hellgate Prison (2004) and I believe it also appeared in Run: Hostile Territory (2006).

That chair isn't the actually electric chair that causes the mannequin to shake and with the smoke. All that is is a chair that causes sparks on the medal fencing around it. They used it in 2002, and Sparky wasn't purchased until Hellgate. That chair requires a SA victim to scream. The body is probably sitting in it to keep guests from messing with it.

Edited by Legacy

The Hollywood Street SZ looks amazing, but I'm still laughing my ass off at the fact that there's a Rocky Horror prop.

LoL yeah the Rocky prop, I was surprised to see it, I wonder how many people are going to touch the three little triangles...

everything is looking great, the more pics I see the more happy I get, so I see the Lantern, that is just awesome

you can all of what I took today on my photobucket

http://s897.photobucket.com/albums/ac179/Cavalry_Const/?start=0

I recommend that everyone does that. There are some cool photos that weren't posted here yet.

They are putting so much detail in sting alley, it must be a big part of Saws N Steam this year.

079.jpg

076.jpg

(both images were taken from the link in the quote, neither were taken by me)

Edited by Jumboshrmp

I took those same pictures today before work. You guys beat me to the posting! In other news, the facade for Zombiegeddon is looking great!

Also, I found it really funny that the regular park guests were taking pictures of the props for HHN. "What's this for? It's really cool!" And the one little kid that said "Look mommy! They added MORE!"

Casey

Edited by TeenageHorror