Halloween Horror Nights 29 Speculation

Mark M.

17 hours ago, littlegreenghouls said:

I told no for now for getting cast for hhn, Maybe they will relook my audition or application. 
 I might be shooting on a series of film right now. 

Sorry to hear that about HHN.  At least that gives you more time to enjoy it as a visitor, though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

But to those who are initially underwhelmed by the scarezones, there is plenty of detail missing and the story and such. So lets be optimistic and hope for the best and just try and broaden beyond singular words like "viking" and "plastic surgery" could be awesome!?

• Like 2

On 5/27/2019 at 1:36 PM, OhHaiInternet95 said:

I truly love the pumpkins, but yes, it's time for something new.

This is what I was hinting at earlier with the abundance of pumpkin pie that will be served. In retrospect...it's more sad than funny.

• Like 1

So IF Zombieland is coming I think itll be a lot more similar to Psychoscarepy Unleashed than the Walking Dead and I think that's exactly why it's being used.

- Scares that can be aggressive instead of lumbering

- Rock n Roll soundtrack

- Fun setpieces

- Unique characters and interactions 

If its going to be utilized how I think it will my only question will be how will they top it at HHN 30

• Like 3

Rewatched zombieland, and trust me guys, this will make such a good zone. here's what i'll expect

Characters

• Columbus (will probably be up on a rooftop shooting zombies with his double barred shotgun, or probably just on the ground)
  • Tallahassee (will wield a guitar, but i'l love if they had him with a face shield and wielding 2 chainsaws)
  • Wichita (carries a machete)
  • Generic civilian zombies
  • "Dead" zombies (zombies that'll play dead, and once a guest gets to close...)
  • Zombie 406
  • Clown zombie
  • Bill Murray (basically fakes being a zombie, and immediately laugh once you get scared)
  • Fat Zombies
  • Kid zombies (sorta like schitte's kids)
  • Bride zombie

Props

• Flipped over limousine with american flag on the bottom
  • Body out through a cars windshield (Rule 4# seatbelts)
  • Columbus's luggage
  • Car with "3" printed on the side
  • Hostess truck filled with snow balls
  • A car with dismembered hands holding the wheel and a baggage of weapons in the back
  • A hidden Twinkie
  • (maybe have a downsized version of the drop tower ride, but very unlikely.)

Other - i'll love this idea that they have stages like icons where they'll show the zombie kill of the week.

• Like 4

I am know that it was something with my schedule. I gave them more days to work with.. 
anyways lets not dwell on the bad or unknown of the current. 
  I might be seeing Ma and Godzilla tomorrow. 

13 hours ago, zombieman said:

Sorry to hear that about HHN.  At least that gives you more time to enjoy it as a visitor, though.

It opens my schedule up to do more stuff to be honest. 
 More Photo shoots, or comedy shows, or hopefully a trip to west coast to do some stuff in Cali. 
  I want to get an email saying that they need me for anything. I mean there is only 85 days till it's go time for HHN 2019. I wanted this year cause my birthday is Oct 19th. 
 Despite getting mega messed with last year birthday on the clock in CG. 

4 hours ago, marc said:

Maybe they can get Bill Murray to do a short shift in the SZ one night. He’s known to do random shit like that once in a while. :lol:

Just like James Franco was Jack in the Shinning for a day in Hollywood. 
 Orlando doesn't get many high end celebrities. 

Edited by littlegreenghouls

13 hours ago, themazethinker said:

Rewatched zombieland, and trust me guys, this will make such a good zone. here's what i'll expect

Characters

• Columbus (will probably be up on a rooftop shooting zombies with his double barred shotgun, or probably just on the ground)
  • Tallahassee (will wield a guitar, but i'l love if they had him with a face shield and wielding 2 chainsaws)
  • Zombie 406
  • Clown zombie
  • Bill Murray (basically fakes being a zombie, and immediately laugh once you get scared)
  • Fat Zombies
  • Bride zombie

Props

• Columbus's luggage
  • A car with dismembered hands holding the wheel and a baggage of weapons in the back
  • A hidden Twinkie

Other - i'll love this idea that they have stages like icons where they'll show the zombie kill of the week.

Maybe the return of Zombie Tony Montana, as a reference to the Scarface guy from the opening credits?

• Like 3

16 hours ago, themazethinker said:

Characters

• Zombie 406
  • Clown zombie
  • Fat Zombies
  • Bride zombie

Props

• Columbus's luggage
  • A hidden Twinkie

You're about half right

12 hours ago, littlegreenghouls said:

Orlando doesn't get many high end celebrities. 

I went through a couple of houses last year immediately behind WWE Paige's group.  That is my only known celebrity encounter at HHN Orlando.

They are all over the place at Hollywood HHN.  At Hollywood HHN in 2013 or 2014, I went VIP and ended up at the buffet surrounded by cast members of TWD.  Took me a while to realize it.

On 5/28/2019 at 12:20 PM, Ringwraith said:

This is what I was hinting at earlier with the abundance of pumpkin pie that will be served. In retrospect...it's more sad than funny.

Didn't I guess they'd get rid of the pumpkins?  I forget.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, StupidStupidDan said:

Next week will probably be full ticket options. BOGO ends on June 5th.

Well that's good, I tried going yesterday to one of the ticket booths at Universal and they hadn't told me none of the tickets weren't being sold but there should be something coming up soon. 

1 minute ago, themazethinker said:

no, it's going in NY. a vikings zone will be in CP

My apologies, I meant to say NY, I get both mixed, but yeah it would work in New York, I hope they use the ideas of having the rules and stuff on the buildings and the Kill of The Week and stuff. I can't wait to see how it turns out. :)

• Like 2

If the drop tower comes the next question will be “can we ride it?”. Given the logistics it would need to be out in the park throughout spooky season. It can’t be wheeled in for HHN as part of the park changeover. Makes me think of they do it it’ll have to be a temporary daytime attraction, or they won’t do it at all. 

If they built a drop tower and had it rigged to go up and drop onto a bunch of crammed zombies and then having water spray out would be both awesome and hilarious! I would also expect some sort of crazy twinkie deserts available for purchase, Much like the focus on the waffles last year with ST.

• Like 1

Warner Bros had a drop tower at their haunt last year.  The event was so small that the drop tower made for a good weenie.  It was ridable - just a carnival ride.  As small a footprint as it was, I don't see how Universal could place it and a queue in CP.

I could see them doing it as a show element - actors getting onto the ride, going up and, zombies trying to climb it.  I doubt anyone would allow such a thing though, no matter what precautions they took.  I mean, you would be using a ride in a way it was specifically not spec'd for.  They could always do a non-ride setpiece I guess, but there would have to be live actors in it or what would be the point?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I imagine a hypothetical Drop Tower set piece would involve dummies of Wichita and Little Rock strapped into the ride, with dummy zombies crawling onto the base of the ride.

And no "Tallahassee's Last Stand" set piece speculation? That'd fit right into a theme park.

• Like 3