Halloween Horror Nights 29 Speculation

Mark M.

LOL @ GOT... cmon mang.....

Now I did read a spec article about the T-2 ride becoming... possibly... a Universal Monsters attraction... possibly coming out of the new HHN/UniMonsters gift shop... man that would be a dream come true. Would probably also mean the end of the monsters cafe.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, PeoriaBJJ said:

LOL @ GOT... cmon mang.....

Now I did read a spec article about the T-2 ride becoming... possibly... a Universal Monsters attraction... possibly coming out of the new HHN/UniMonsters gift shop... man that would be a dream come true. Would probably also mean the end of the monsters cafe.

Why would it probably mean the end of the monsters cafe?

1 hour ago, mz_ said:

I just want to say, if GOT was being considered.. I'm totally glad stuff got leaked, because it shouldn't have a place at HHN!  

I could see how they would be able to pull off a house, but they would have to nail the characters like they did in ST. 

I'm glad it's not coming because of the math: GOT+ST+GB = 3 Hr lines for everything...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

On 6/3/2019 at 5:58 PM, mz_ said:

I just want to say, if GOT was being considered.. I'm totally glad stuff got leaked, because it shouldn't have a place at HHN!  

I disagree but this stance is actually the reason why this is my favorite forum to discuss HHN and horror. The uncompromising love of the genre (and event) that's here is unmatched

• Like 2

1 hour ago, littlegreenghouls said:

The bogo deal is done. 
 I can't believe that they didn't reveal anything before it.

Maybe tomorrow for regular ticket purchases? .....or will it just be ticket option releases? lol

4 hours ago, littlegreenghouls said:

I was looking for another extra big reveal.

You have one shy of half the houses announced by the end of May. Quit being greedy.

Just got the press release that all tickets are on sale now, but the website hasn't been updated.

EDIT - The site is slowly updating with ticket info. I'm guessing a noon launch (about 10 minutes from now). It also says Rush of Fear (the pass I usually get) is for the first 17 nights which is all the dates in September. Probably means it's gonna be a lot more expensive.. :(

vcsPRAsset_3460925_72118_74e9bd04-211a-4

ORLANDO, Fla. (June 6, 2019) – Prepare to be totally terrified…

On the heels of last year’s immensely popular event, the ‘80s will return with a vengeance to Universal Orlando’s Halloween Horror Nights. All-new horrifying experiences inspired by some of the biggest frights of the era will invade the world’s premier Halloween event – offering no escape from the decade that just won’t die. Guests will face 10 elaborately themed haunted houses based on everything from Netflix’s “Stranger Things,” Universal Pictures’ legendary “Universal Monsters,” plus other cinematic greats and crazed cult favorites, to original abominations created by the twisted minds of Universal’s Entertainment team. They’ll navigate five sinister scare zones throughout the park, each filled with menacing scareactors. And when they need a break from the scares, guests can enjoy Universal Studios’ most exhilarating rides and attractions.

More details about this year’s event will be revealed soon.

With a plethora of different ticket and vacation packages on sale now, guests can experience this year’s Halloween Horror Nights their own way by customizing their visit. Guests can save up to $53 on a Halloween Horror Nights single night ticket when booking online and experience more horror each night with a multi-day ticket. Florida resident vacation packages are also available and include accommodations at Universal’s newest hotel – Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Surfside Inn and Suites – one-night admission ticket to Halloween Horror Nights, tickets to Universal Orlando’s theme parks and more. Plus, guests can upgrade their experience with the Halloween Horror Nights Express Pass and more.

Halloween Horror Nights runs on select nights from September 6 to November 2 at Universal Studios Florida. For more information and to purchase tickets, visit www.HalloweenHorrorNights.com

Edited by marc
  • Like 1

Now that the ticket sales are out of the way, I'm guessing for the next announcement could possibly be the scarezones or so and if its 80s again, you can bet they'll save the last house announcement for that HHN Q&A type video they did last year when they announced Scary Tales as the last house, they'll reveal certain merch items and stuff that'll be introduced at the event. That's just a thought, I mean they could probably start putting out stuff in one go or something.

Annual Pass discounts and multi-night passes are currently down. Saw them available earlier, on lunch break at work was waiting until I got home to purchase, now they are all down. If I recall it seems to happen every year that AP discounts have initial troubleshooting but am surprised all multi-night passes are down

Very interesting, just got off the phone with Universal and they said they aren't offering discounts off anything more than a FFP. I was asking about the Frequent Fear Plus w/ Express and after she had to talk to her supervisor she said there are no discounts for AP this year beyond the basic FFP, not including Express. She asked if I wanted to continue my purchase and I politely told her that I believe what her supervisor said is the most current information but APs have never been denied some sort of discount with the other types of FFPs so I will wait a minute and see what information is released to us in the next couple of days and if they figure out what they are doing with APs this year. But if it is true that APs don't receive any discount for any beyond the basic FFP that will be a major burn. I'll still go but I'll be sour for a minute, only because the discount for APs aren't THAT significant however every penny counts especially for us out of towners.

• Like 1

I have updated the attendees thread based on latest pass info.

Ultimate + Express up by $80!  But it includes free parking after 5pm.  I don't recall parking being included last year.

If anyone is thinking of buying a Frequent Fear pass, make sure you read my experience with upgrading to a more expensive pass!  Assuming they have the same rules it could be a good deal or a bad deal.  It's all in the attendee thread.