HHN XX Website Updates

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The video at the end would have made a better, albiet possibly too long, commercial. I love how we get our first good glimpse of Fears full face. Could someone find a way to post the final vid on here so we can save it if we want to...even a still shot of Fears face near the end would be cool. Give us sumthin to drool over. THNX!!! :)

The video at the end would have made a better, albiet possibly too long, commercial. I love how we get our first good glimpse of Fears full face. Could someone find a way to post the final vid on here so we can save it if we want to...even a still shot of Fears face near the end would be cool. Give us sumthin to drool over. THNX!!! :)

someone already post it, is in the Warehouse exxperience thread

http://horrornights.be/warehouse.html

Moved most of the Warehouse Experience posts HERE. Please discuss anything related to the game in that topic. Help and Video's are posted there as well.

Thanks for creating the thread! I have been trying to figure the game out for a while... Finally got it all the way through though...

I execpt an update real soon, the images in the background of the main page, are now showing different images of FEAR. Also the text is more crooked than last time. I will post anything if I see anything.

Sweet Nightmares!

I just got some super creepy backwards speech. I don't know if it's that first 'message' we got, but it sure raised my hackles.

Mae

I think the 3 pictures on the wall are for the catacombs. I also think everything that is so clearly "featured" on the desk is for this year. Oh, and I like Fear's hand. ;)

Also, I reversed the audio on the site and could here Fear giving his usually speech. "19 years, 19 cycles. I am getting closer."

Edited by Gambit

If those 3 pictures on the wall are from Catacombs, I am very excited as they look very frighting :P

I'm pretty sure those 3 pictures are from Catacombs. I remember watching Ghost Adventures not too long ago and they said that italian doctors wore masks that looked like birds sometimes. So the doctors we might see are looking pretty spooky to me.