Warehouse Game Experience

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

has anyone attempted the "warehouse exxperience" ? i've gotten past chaos and death but i cannot for the life of me get vengeance right. i can't keep the aggravation level under about 20, very frustrating. can anyone figure it out?

This...must be new. I didn't notice it before.

WEBSITE UPDATE!

Sacrifice keeps kicking my ass. I've been matching the dummy's mouth movements to the beat pretty well, what am I doing wrong? I'm getting tired of this little brat screaming at me. :P

Also, I want those little icon figures. Wish they'd sell them at the event this year.

edit: Just beat that level. LOL, I love her reaction when you win.

Edited by Stumpy

I loved the orfanage. but the final video for putting the peices together was just an awesome clip.

That was the part that made me scream & jump. Most terrifying thing ever. I don't know how I'm going to handle that house in person. Omfg.

Well, I'd say you could hold my hand, etc. But I think you'll have a few attempts before I get to play. lol By the time I show up as a guest, everyone will already be used to the place.

I loved the orfanage. but the final video for putting the peices together was just an awesome clip.

The Orfanage part really freaked me out. Haha the part I hated about the Warehouse Experience was that you had to wait a few seconds to find out if you beat the level or not. So much anxiety for a game! But the end was totally worth it.

I also can't get past vengeance on the warehouse exxperience. Any pointers/tips?

Vengeance was the Frightanic section? It's tricky. It took me 7 times to get through it. Your cursor is the opposite of which way you want it to tip, so start towards the left and start moving it back and forth, slowly moving across the screen. Keep the water from filling up all the way. It's a short one, only about 15 seconds, but hard.

The level with the bride was the worst thing ever. I got it wrong the first time & yeah, I screamed & jumped to the ceiling. Woke one roommate up & convinced the other I was being murdered. & I'm STILL shaking.

I'm gonna need an extra dose of bravery & courage to go into the LT house. Ghosts scare me more than absolutely anything in the world.

Random thought: I wonder if you beat all the levels in one try if you get to see something different? Like "Achievement Unlocked!" Or something, haha. Just wondering. I sure as hell am not going to try again though. =p

Edited by Amber