HHN XX Website Updates

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread was just cleaned up and sorted through to keep the most useful information about the updates. We attempted to clean up anything related to updates on certain dates that did not happen, and some posts hoping for an update at a certain time.

Discussion about the current update is encouraged, so let's try to keep the posts related to updates when and after they happen rather than speculating on when it's going to happen. The sites will update when they update.

how about, we dont spam the boards to say. "oh hey guys, no update." yes we can see that.

it'll happen this coming week i hope, and for this update...i am hoping for something a little more exciting than last years palace theater entrance. something a little more interactive from the beginning...

Wwwwwhhhheeeeennnnnnnn!!! sorry just frustrated. when are we gonna see some type of update? anyone remember when they released that Chucky, Wolfman and Saw would be at HHN19? just trying to get an idea of when we might get a little to chew on?

Edited by ishansshade

Wwwwwhhhheeeeennnnnnnn!!! sorry just frustrated. when are we gonna see some type of update? anyone remember when they released that Chucky, Wolfman and Saw would be at HHN19? just trying to get an idea of when we might get a little to chew on?

they released that June 25 at 11:00 or so. But if you wanna talk about that go to the website one, because people here will start crying if you post the wrong thing in the wrong section.

Edited by MetroWestFilms

I think it was around early July dont know if I am wrong but i am positive

Is that thing currently checking for updates on the site now?

I doubt it, as Nick is currently busy with other things.

I have reopened this topic after the update today. Please try to remember that anything that fits in to the speculation category should be posted in that thread. Thanks and have fun!

It's been a longgggggggggg wait! :D

Like I said in the now non-existent spec thread, this website is laid out so much differently than the past ones have been. Maybe this truly does mark the beginning of a new era in HHN. But at the same time, they keep saying stuff about the past 19 years, which confuses me. Is this a reunion year, or is it brand new?

Edit: the spec thread is back.

Edited by Matt