Halloween Horror Nights 28 Speculation

Mark M.

23 minutes ago, fvcking cvnt said:

I meant more violence + gore censoring. We had pole dancers and strippers last year lol

Yeah I got on video! And I like strippers! Lol. But HHN has been known for scantly clad attractive women for a long time. Even ask the HHN professor himself.

But yeah ugh, i forgot they can’t be crazy anymore since they reach a broader audience now. 

Edited by Maxmoser
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, OhHaiInternet95 said:

It's not like plenty of the IPs they've done haven't been adult. AHS, despite me not liking it at all, is definitely not child friendly.

Oh AHS is not child friendly at all whatsoever. The show has featured gore, sex, homosexuality, adultery, and all kinds of things. Good show though. But Vol. 2 was cool.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Maxmoser said:

Oh yes! Except wasn’t Scream apart of Die In 2? Because that could work as it’s own house(c’mon now rights holders let’s get it Harvey isnt a problem).

But The Ring, Hellraiser, or Silence Of The Lambs can’t work as their own house.

Japan has their own version of a Sadako/The Ring “house,” which basically goes through T2 until the cursed tape overrides the system and she wrecks havoc among the audience. Would’ve loved to see that here before T2 closed

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Fearlessferret said:

A separate speculation though, I would hope they do incorporate HP with HHN this year. Japans death eater walkers are too cool for the US not to do.  

The main concern with that is there would be so many people that show up for that, there would be crowding issues. Personally I think it'd be fine, it's just a pot raised by the community in the past. Also I'm pretty sure WB has had issues before.

11 minutes ago, fvcking cvnt said:

The main concern with that is there would be so many people that show up for that, there would be crowding issues. Personally I think it'd be fine, it's just a pot raised by the community in the past. Also I'm pretty sure WB has had issues before.

When I went last year the HP area wasn't that crowded. It was actually a nice break from the crowds. I feel like adding death eaters walking around every once in a while maybe 'taking a victim' with them to see he who will not be named would add to any kind of crowd. if they made it any kind of big deal maybe it would affect crowds. 

30 minutes ago, Fearlessferret said:

When I went last year the HP area wasn't that crowded. It was actually a nice break from the crowds. I feel like adding death eaters walking around every once in a while maybe 'taking a victim' with them to see he who will not be named would add to any kind of crowd. if they made it any kind of big deal maybe it would affect crowds. 

Yeah it would take away the calmer area Diagon currently is because if they put death eaters in they would DEFINITELY make it a big deal, they love to have a HP presence at the parks, makes them the big bucks.

20 minutes ago, fvcking cvnt said:

Yeah it would take away the calmer area Diagon currently is because if they put death eaters in they would DEFINITELY make it a big deal, they love to have a HP presence at the parks, makes them the big bucks.

Then again if people are all going to Diagon Alley to see Death Eater's in the streets, it would clear up some other areas. If Diagon is a scare zone then they can take away a scare zone in, say, San Fransisco and have that be a safe haven where people can look out over the lagoon and grab a drink and such. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, MGregorio594 said:

Then again if people are all going to Diagon Alley to see Death Eater's in the streets, it would clear up some other areas. If Diagon is a scare zone then they can take away a scare zone in, say, San Fransisco and have that be a safe haven where people can look out over the lagoon and grab a drink and such. 

actually this sounds perfect make this happen so much, I loved Dead Man's Wharf but SF honestly should probably take a break from SZs, it's so small! Would be a perfect chill zone tho

16 minutes ago, MGregorio594 said:

that sounds so dreamy, I can already hear the screams in the distance

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Maxmoser said:

Oh AHS is not child friendly at all whatsoever. The show has featured gore, sex, homosexuality, adultery, and all kinds of things. Good show though. But Vol. 2 was cool.

Homosexuality is kid friendly ;)

9 hours ago, PeoriaBJJ said:

2 things... just my opinions:

1 - no way does Uni miss using IT two years in a row if its possible. That franchise is a cash cow and HHN isn't afraid to use the same property twice.

2 - no more video games and for the love of god... no pro wrasslin' anything.

Except Bioshock right?

• Like 3

7 hours ago, terracruentus said:

Japan has their own version of a Sadako/The Ring “house,” which basically goes through T2 until the cursed tape overrides the system and she wrecks havoc among the audience. Would’ve loved to see that here before T2 closed

That would’ve been great for Orlando. They’ve done that before with rides(Jaws, Kongfrontation, Earthquake, Back To The Future, E.T.). That sounds like that could’ve been a really good concept too!

• Like 1

On 3/9/2018 at 1:21 PM, Fearlessferret said:

A separate speculation though, I would hope they do incorporate HP with HHN this year. Japans death eater walkers are too cool for the US not to do.  

On 3/9/2018 at 1:46 PM, fvcking cvnt said:

All signs have pointed to a planned Harry Potter HHN show last year (the enigmatic "Hook"). Costumes, casting, script were all complete but WB (not Rowling) supposedly squashed it.

21 hours ago, Jediwhit82 said:

Except Bioshock right?

You mean the decade old video game that hasn't had a sequel in nearly five years, featuring a flooded, dystopian, art-deco/metal-punkish aesthetic recreated in Saws and Steam: Into the Machine, the climax of which included a guy in a yellow-eyed diving suit appearing from behind a waterfall?

Yeah. BioShock ain't coming.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Fearlessferret said:

The aesthetic of Bioshock is what people really want to see I think Universal would do a great job bringing that franchise to life

And they did that in Saws and Steam: Into the Machine.

• Like 2

So an idea (albeit extremely rough) for an original: 

HR Bloodengutz Presents: Pop Torture

~10-15 years after the events of the first house, WKNB in Carey, OH has moved on from holiday horror films and now makes scary music videos, specifically for different decades of pop culture. When a certain former TV host escapes from prison, he again takes the studio hostage. I'm not quite sure in what ways the captives would be tortured in the transition rooms, but the house would go through dark versions of stereotypes of pop culture for each decade from the '20s-'90s. Basically a dark Pop Century. Would fit the "throwback" theme they seem to be going for.

Thoughts? Specifically, ideas for the "torture" of each decade? The '60s could involve pouring literal acid, hehe.

Edited by OhHaiInternet95
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Fearlessferret said:

Well hmm ive never thought of that. It would certainly be a twist. I feel like the most fun part would be the music.

My own original wish: 

A zoo of animal human hybrids. A science experiment gone wrong.

Have you seen the show Zoo on cbs? I really like the concept however the show is a bit slow. That could translate well into a house I believe.

• Like 1

I have not but the costumes and animatronics would be awesome for the attractions. 

What about a house that compiles all the past attractions. Like you walk in and its the jaws boat is run up on land dilapidated and a giant shark comes out of the water. Probably not possible...

45 minutes ago, Fearlessferret said:

I have not but the costumes and animatronics would be awesome for the attractions. 

What about a house that compiles all the past attractions. Like you walk in and its the jaws boat is run up on land dilapidated and a giant shark comes out of the water. Probably not possible...

Would be too depressing. I'd cry when Pyrock and Blizzrock appear. :(

• Like 1

Just throwing this out there, but what about a Jurassic World/Park Maze? I know we already have the rid at IOA, but what about something new and fresh with SA's in raptor costumes and animatronics all over the place... definitely a pipe dream, but I think it would be a cool idea.

36 minutes ago, TheShape1031 said:

Just throwing this out there, but what about a Jurassic World/Park Maze? I know we already have the rid at IOA, but what about something new and fresh with SA's in raptor costumes and animatronics all over the place... definitely a pipe dream, but I think it would be a cool idea.

They kinda did that in 2002, with JP:Extinction. 

• Like 1

On 3/10/2018 at 6:35 PM, Legacy said:

And they did that in Saws and Steam: Into the Machine.

You mean house from 6 years ago that no one remembers during a year everyone hated? Yeah, slight artistic similarities will deffinetly stop the team that did AWIL twice and Walking Dead 5 years in a row from bringing Bioshock someday.