HHN 27 Speculation

hhnfan95

12 hours ago, HHN Monster said:

Has anyone been able to book their Unmasking the Horror Tour tickets? When I called they said they weren't available yet. But someone on Facebook said that they got theirs. 

Heard from a friend that they're only available to book right now if you're staying on property. But again, I don't know that for sure.

I've been doing my travel math to see if I can make it this year, crossing my fingers, especially if we get Caretaker/Cindy.

3 minutes ago, LuckBeALadyTonite said:

Heard from a friend that they're only available to book right now if you're staying on property. But again, I don't know that for sure.

I've been doing my travel math to see if I can make it this year, crossing my fingers, especially if we get Caretaker/Cindy.

Thank you for responding. I know that you can book the tour if you do the vacation package. I just started to worry that everyone was booking their days and I couldn't for some reason.

We called again this morning and they said they are still not accepting reservations yet. I guess I'll continue to check the website daily. 

41 minutes ago, HHN Monster said:

Thank you for responding. I know that you can book the tour if you do the vacation package. I just started to worry that everyone was booking their days and I couldn't for some reason.

We called again this morning and they said they are still not accepting reservations yet. I guess I'll continue to check the website daily. 

Don't get too concerned about it, they had walk up openings last year (though soooo many people cancelled with the photo policy change).  It's such a cash grab for them, they seem to bend over backwards to accommodate as many people as possible.  The year before my friend decided he'd do the tour at the last minute, showed up and asked if there was any way he could get on a tour (as they claimed to be sold out) and they told him to go to the ticket window and buy a ticket for the next day and come back and they'd get him in.  They made sure we were in the same group too.  He just had to sign some transfer of date paper.

I've heard of others doing this for the combo tours too...but have heard of single AM or PM tours being unavailable.  Also, we go the last weekend in Sept / first in Oct timeframe so the demand is surely lower than later in the event.  Also, if you didn't do the tour last year, and unfortunate for some, the tour met and ended in the Blue Man Group area.  So you had to leave the park and then re-enter to do the stay and scream.  The past 7 years or so I did the tours they always winked and said, "since I'm sure everybody has day tickets for the park, we'll just disband here" and let everybody go.  Looks like they put an end to that :(

10 minutes ago, Oysterhead00 said:

Don't get too concerned about it, they had walk up openings last year (though soooo many people cancelled with the photo policy change).  It's such a cash grab for them, they seem to bend over backwards to accommodate as many people as possible.  The year before my friend decided he'd do the tour at the last minute, showed up and asked if there was any way he could get on a tour (as they claimed to be sold out) and they told him to go to the ticket window and buy a ticket for the next day and come back and they'd get him in.  They made sure we were in the same group too.  He just had to sign some transfer of date paper.

I've heard of others doing this for the combo tours too...but have heard of single AM or PM tours being unavailable.  Also, we go the last weekend in Sept / first in Oct timeframe so the demand is surely lower than later in the event.  Also, if you didn't do the tour last year, and unfortunate for some, the tour met and ended in the Blue Man Group area.  So you had to leave the park and then re-enter to do the stay and scream.  The past 7 years or so I did the tours they always winked and said, "since I'm sure everybody has day tickets for the park, we'll just disband here" and let everybody go.  Looks like they put an end to that :(

I do the tour every year. I just like to get all of my tickets ASAP so all I have to do is save up money for souvenirs. Plus we always ask for  a specific tour guide and we want to make sure we are first on their list. 

It's a shame that they stopped letting us out in the park at the end of the tour, but I totally understand why they did. I don't mind going back through the gates. Still gives you plenty of time to find a place in the holding areas for HHN that night. 

Edited by HHN Monster

2 hours ago, HHNManics said:

life for life death for death lady murete would have this mini show called the restion where they have people sacrfice for her in a ritual

Edited by timbo8

On 6/7/2017 at 9:14 AM, criticalanalysis said:

Yeah I agree with you entirely. It's amazing that I'm reading that because people noticed a cool license plate, some follow a main scareactor's Twitter page, and some people notice when an icon character walk into the park that means they're "stalkers." Shocking to see what constitutes "stalking" to this forum. And when I asked for evidence of actual stalking no one had it.

Odd bunch in these ranks huh? People are quick to claim and point stalker! when I doubt even 10% here actually had one. I'll be waiting in the wing for the evidence with you.

On 6/7/2017 at 9:31 AM, PartyCityGhost said:

I will PM you something soon discussing this year's surprises. There's a lot you don't know yet 

What you sent was...interesting. Thats for sure. I think it is safe to share with everyone else what you told me but I'll leave that up to you as it is your information. They'll be quite interested with the Caretaker stuff.

On 6/7/2017 at 9:55 AM, StupidStupidDan said:

To play devil's advocate, I believe the "stalking" concerns came along with the comments regarding trying to see if the car was in the same place at the same time on other days.

Still not sure how people would construe cross examining information as stalking. I saw it, Halcyon thinks to have seen the same within a four day period or whatever it was. But fine. Misinterpretation of a word/action is rampant. Clearly can see that with this candle stuff. 

On 6/7/2017 at 10:20 AM, Alice said:

I think we have better things to talk about, but I wasn't accusing anyone of 'stalking'. This IS an invasion of someone's privacy, though. It's crossing a line. And I can imagine if you were in their shoes, you'd be creeped out by it, too. There is absolutely no reason to drag someone's personal life outside of their job into this without their consent. That's all I'm saying. 

Anyway, let's get back to the important stuff. 

Not that much better if I'm still getting replies to my speculation and experience with on a SINGLE day. Where was the invasion of privacy? On a public road, with public information (license plate) and seeing someone who chose what they were to wear that day, marketing or not. I have been in those shoes in one form or another. When I had my vanity plate I would typically have one person a day taking a photo of that plate. 

Dragging a person into an anonymous online discussion without a picture of them and only of a publicly visual plate? Not sold on that claim. You nor I know for a FACT if this isn't a marketing initiative or not. 

On 6/7/2017 at 5:57 PM, RevFreako said:

What I said was that I wasn't going to go collect it for you -- I'm not your google. You know more people on the inside than I do, you can listen to them or ignore them, I don't much care which. And absolutely the license plate nonsense crossed the lines of appropriate behavior. And we're going to leave it there.

On a separate note, has no one noticed the similarity between the tag line on the site and the first line of "Don't Fear the Reaper"?

Not our job to find the evidence to back Your claim. I am not following on how it is not "appropriate behavior" or even questionable. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Frogger said:

Odd bunch in these ranks huh? People are quick to claim and point stalker! when I doubt even 10% here actually had one. I'll be waiting in the wing for the evidence with you.

What you sent was...interesting. Thats for sure. I think it is safe to share with everyone else what you told me but I'll leave that up to you as it is your information. They'll be quite interested with the Caretaker stuff.

Still not sure how people would construe cross examining information as stalking. I saw it, Halcyon thinks to have seen the same within a four day period or whatever it was. But fine. Misinterpretation of a word/action is rampant. Clearly can see that with this candle stuff. 

Not that much better if I'm still getting replies to my speculation and experience with on a SINGLE day. Where was the invasion of privacy? On a public road, with public information (license plate) and seeing someone who chose what they were to wear that day, marketing or not. I have been in those shoes in one form or another. When I had my vanity plate I would typically have one person a day taking a photo of that plate. 

Dragging a person into an anonymous online discussion without a picture of them and only of a publicly visual plate? Not sold on that claim. You nor I know for a FACT if this isn't a marketing initiative or not. 

Not our job to find the evidence to back Your claim. I am not following on how it is not "appropriate behavior" or even questionable. 

Crit has access to the same evidence I do -- more, in fact. This is not a debate.

The lady doth protest too much. Posting someone's license plate, or any other personal information, is absolutely inappropriate behavior, and shouldn't be allowed on any reputable forum. Don't bother responding - I don't wish to interact further with someone who takes up as much space defending being a creep as you do, and will therefore be blocking you. Be well.

14 hours ago, Grits0808 said:

16 hours ago, HHNManics said:

14 hours ago, thecovetousghost said:

Wait- wasn't it The Director who said that art requires sacrifice?

Screen%20Shot%202017-06-08%20at%208.57.3

Screen%20Shot%202017-06-08%20at%208.58.0

These little clues are actually getting me really excited. It's fun to actually have something to speculate about instead of literally grabbing at air for scraps of nothing. 

When I saw the 'Ultimate Sacrifice' email, my mind  went to Caretaker because all I could think of is all the innocence he sacrificed for his work. But, truth be told, nearly EVERY icon ever has that motif. But with Caine, perhaps because that's who's already who I have in mind, that's who popped up first. Although I could honestly see this being Director too, because how important sacrificing others in the name of his work was. But IMO, the website design and the tagline "all our times will come" fits more with Caine as well. Also, that tweet about "we want what you can't live without", the answer soul  is screaming at me. Which, once again, was something Caine was trying to harvest from his victims. 

*Deposits 2¢ into a jar*

EDIT:
Now THIS may be stretching a bit, but I have yet to see anybody comment on the similarities between some of this years website font and that of the Terra Guard's. 

vullMCD.jpg

wYwkG3z.jpg

I'm sure it's nothing and the font's probably been used since 15 (can't recall atm) but I just thought it was a neat little think I'd point out.  ¢ 

Edited by _Veritas_
  • Like 6

Too many years with far more complex puzzles and clues. Subtlety is lost on Marketing. Their clues are cute. That's it. 

As stated, the clue screams SOUL. Expect the unexpected is cliché. If we got an Icon, or Icons, as the use of we may suggest, I have little faith he/she/they will be fully fleshed out and realized characters. 

I'm a cynic in this matter, sorry. 

• Like 4

On 08/06/2017 at 5:35 AM, HHN Monster said:

Has anyone been able to book their Unmasking the Horror Tour tickets? When I called they said they weren't available yet. But someone on Facebook said that they got theirs. 

Hi there Monster! 

Ive booked mine, we're traveling from the uk and staying on site, so we done a packaged deal. Hope this helps!

So it's been pretty quiet for the Scare zones huh? Pretty quiet. I decided I'm gonna spice up the speculation with some Codenames for the Scare Zones I have heard for HHN27 from my Source.

Carve 

Time

Phenomenon 

Culture

Icon

Spoilers:

I have heard the Scarecrow Dust Bowl Maze is completed and will have live corn as apart of the facade and left over props from TCM. The Crossover between Gothic and Catacombs will be very much it's own thing. And Bayou of Blood and it will follow in the vains of Ghost Town last year in terms of Set Design.

Edited by HHNManics
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, HHNManics said:

So it's been pretty quiet for the Scare zones huh? Pretty quiet. I decided I'm gonna spice up the speculation with some Codenames for the Scare Zones I have heard for HHN27 from my Source.

Carve 

Time

Phenomenon 

Culture

Icon

I have heard the Scarecrow Dust Bowl Maze is completed and will have live corn as apart of the facade and left over props from TCM. The Crossover between Gothic and Catacombs will be very much it's own thing. And Bayou of Blood and it will follow in the vains of Ghost Town last year in terms of Set Design.

Interesting....I'm wondering if "Phenomenon" could be referencing the potential to have the Death Eaters as part of HHN (according to HHNU). Also, I'm assuming Carve will be chainsaw based (not too surprising).

HHNU said they thought that the Death Eaters could come to Universal Orlando since it has been mentioned that an IP already in the parks will be a part of it this year. While I would love to see the Death Eaters, I'm not so sure about J.K. wanting them associated with HHN. Therefore, I think the more likely IP for a scarezone would be the Mummy. It just makes sense with the movie coming out and them wanting to create these Dark Universe movies. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TheLadyGator said:

Interesting....I'm wondering if "Phenomenon" could be referencing the potential to have the Death Eaters as part of HHN (according to HHNU). Also, I'm assuming Carve will be chainsaw based (not too surprising).

HHNU said they thought that the Death Eaters could come to Universal Orlando since it has been mentioned that an IP already in the parks will be a part of it this year. While I would love to see the Death Eaters, I'm not so sure about J.K. wanting them associated with HHN. Therefore, I think the more likely IP for a scarezone would be the Mummy. It just makes sense with the movie coming out and them wanting to create these Dark Universe movies. 

I wrote the Deatheaters Blog Post and it may not be considered as a Scare Zone but no it's not on the list as one of the Codenames.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HHNManics said:

I wrote the Deatheaters Blog Post and it may not be considered as a Scare Zone but no it's not on the list as one of the Codenames.

Off topic but is Dark Fortunes still gonna be a maze or a scare zone now? Also with all the talk of Cartaker/Cindy teaming up as icons can you(Manics) confirm any of this?

Edited by wow
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, HHNManics said:

And Bayou of Blood and it will follow in the vains of Ghost Town last year in terms of Set Design.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Also, no spoilers for facades please. Lord, why would you post that without a spoiler?

Edited by Gambit
Language
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, criticalanalysis said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Hahahaha as soon as I saw that comment I knew that would be your reaction

2 hours ago, mystiquephreeq said:

Too many years with far more complex puzzles and clues. Subtlety is lost on Marketing. Their clues are cute. That's it. 

As stated, the clue screams SOUL. Expect the unexpected is cliché. If we got an Icon, or Icons, as the use of we may suggest, I have little faith he/she/they will be fully fleshed out and realized characters. 

I'm a cynic in this matter, sorry. 

We might end up surprised with cohesiveness this year. If indeed the collection of souls is the central theme the houses might be semi- related:

Evil Dead, the Shining, Insidious (although I have no idea if we're getting Insidious, Blumhouse, everything or nothing at this point), etc.

The Scarecrow Maze could easily be about the harvesting of souls (idk to restore the land or something). Voodoo could tie into soul usage.

It would even make sense to use Death Eaters then (I'm not for or against this)

As far as scarezone speculation, it wouldn't shock me if TIME is an apocalypse zone. Someone on here (sorry for lack of credit, I'll edit this post if I can find it) once threw out the idea of Nightingales: Apocalypse - a sz where the world was ending due to an orbital dealignment and the environment would change from blue (cold) to red (hot) with Nightengales going to town on everyone.

I wonder if culture is not a single culture, but a mash up of various death figures

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, HHNManics said:

Carve 

Time

Phenomenon 

Culture

Icon

What if Cindy was the main Icon but she's called forth other various figures of death to help her. You could have the Voodoo Queen doing her thing, Lady Death bringing in the Day of the Dead stuff, and even good old daddy Caretaker doing some more autopsies somewhere. 

Carve- Voodoo Queen

Time- Caretaker

Phenomenon- ?

Culture- Lady Death

Icon- Cindy

That's just my 2 cents. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Gambit said:

What if Cindy was the main Icon but she's called forth other various figures of death to help her. You could have the Voodoo Queen doing her thing, Lady Death bringing in the Day of the Dead stuff, and even good old daddy Caretaker doing some more autopsies somewhere. 

Carve- Voodoo Queen

Time- Caretaker

Phenomenon- ?

Culture- Lady Death

Icon- Cindy

That's just my 2 cents. 

PLEASE MAKE THIS TRUE!

I hope to God it is not true. Sounds like a shit idea. Why does everyone go into these "superhero" esque "SUMMONING THE QUEEN OF" type of garbage? 

If they want to use Cindy (...ugh...) do not make her a focal point of the event.

I can't believe Bayou of Blood is a house, total garbage. 

Edited by criticalanalysis