HHN 27 Speculation

hhnfan95

Great point!  I hope that's the case because it would be terrible idea.

Anyone know what is the "white" that is behind the rose on the desktop version's animation?

Also, who is this? If I had to guess just an employee, nothing special.

https://twitter.com/HorrorNightsORL/status/872482306606460932

The logo's font is more sinister. Compare:

Krampus-800x400.jpg

to

3lowCf3k.jpg

The "R" 's are different/sharper.

And then one of their replies on twitter suggests there is a hidden message in here:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DBuljBIUAAAs-MX.jpg

Edited by criticalanalysis
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, timbo8 said:

you time has come is the caretaker but all our time will come some sound like a fortune teller would say when they predtiong the future

If they go with a fortune teller angle you will hear the collective sigh of disappointment across this country.

PS - I called to "book" (ahem) the Unmasking the Horror tour. They aren't privvy to house information. I tried tho!

Someone wrote on OU, "After getting some info on one of the houses in particular...I am curious to see if Cindy won't be alone this year."

If we see the Caretaker and Cindy I will automatically confirm this year for 10/10 best year ever.

Edited by criticalanalysis
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, criticalanalysis said:

If they go with a fortune teller angle you will hear the collective sigh of disappointment across this country.

PS - I called to "book" (ahem) the Unmasking the Horror tour. They aren't privvy to house information. I tried tho!

Someone wrote on OU, "After getting some info on one of the houses in particular...I am curious to see if Cindy won't be alone this year."

If we see the Caretaker and Cindy I will automatically confirm this year for 10/10 best year ever.

well let see what happen would love to see both cindy and cartaker as well it just that tagline throws me off though

Edited by timbo8

1 hour ago, Drummanmatt said:

Thanks for heads up re tickets. 

Just a quick one. The rush of blood with express pass - does this mean express passes for each night you go, or just one night only? Think it'll be all nights but wanted to check as websites unclear (and this is my first time so not sure how it worked previously!) 

Since this is your first time, will post the obvious in case you didn't know - you get express for each house and MOST rides (they can omit the express option for something new like Fallon) ONE time per night.  So a good rule to follow is if the line is less than 30min, just go through the regular line and keep track of them.  That way, if you wanted to hit a house a second time when the waits are 2 hours long, you still have your express eligibility for that house.  Nothing is funnier than the park JUST opening after doing Stay and Scream and seeing people having their express passes scanned while those in the regular line pass them by since they don't need to be scanned :)

Also, I believe the official rule of thumb is that express cuts your wait time in half.  It's almost always shorter than that, but every year you hear people bitching about how they had to wait 30min for express (when wait times are posted as 90min) and they bought it being told they could "skip the lines".  Don't think you can show up at 10pm and then hammer them all out in 2 hours because of express.

Edited by Oysterhead00
  • Like 3

The use of roses is also very interesting to me. They are around the frame and in the graphic. Either we are getting a female Icon (maybe Cindy but roses don't seem to be her style) or roses are this person's signature thing. Like after they kill, they leave a rose with the body sort of deal. 

Either way i'm glad to see a little more effort put into the website this year! While it will never be like it once was, at least it's not a total copy of the 25 like they did for 26. Now to just try and figure out what I want to do as far as tickets go.

EDIT: Another thought based on the look of the skull at the top and it's interesting design, it really has a "Day of the Dead" feel to it. Roses are a big part of that event as are candles. 

Edited by Badge

1 hour ago, criticalanalysis said:

Anyone know what is the "white" that is behind the rose on the desktop version's animation?

That looks like it might be a candle reflecting on the surface of the water?

24 minutes ago, criticalanalysis said:

Have you been replaced with someone else? :o

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, StupidStupidDan said:

That looks like it might be a candle reflecting on the surface of the water?

Totally this. The roses are floating in a "pool" of water and the skull is under the water looking at you. 

Edited by Badge

Just going to say it...

There's only one icon that has ever been associated with roses, and she's suppose to be the one we can't have.

The frame has roses on it. There's roses in the water(?). I can't tell if we are looking into something or down at something. If in, then water doesn't make sense. The logo appears metallic and reflective. And we've seen a similar R before. It wasn't exact, but the logo for 18 had a similar R in reflection. 

I'm convinced this update was designed to totally mess with my brain. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mystiquephreeq said:

Just going to say it...

There's only one icon that has ever been associated with roses, and she's suppose to be the one we can't have.

The frame has roses on it. There's roses in the water(?). I can tell if we are looking into something or down at something. If in, then water doesn't make sense. The logo appears metallic and reflective. And we've seen a similar R before. It wasn't exact, but the logo for 18 had a similar R in reflection. 

I'm convinced this update was designed to totally mess with my brain. 

your right but mystiquephreeq maybe we cant have her but someone simmular to her someone like lady death

Edited by timbo8

1 minute ago, timbo8 said:

your right but mysteiquephereq maybe we cant have her but someone simmular to her someone like lady death

Yet, even the quote "All our times will come" can be interpreted as all icons reappearing. 

Mary is the only one who has yet to appear more than once. 

3 minutes ago, mystiquephreeq said:

Yet, even the quote "All our times will come" can be interpreted as all icons reappearing. 

Mary is the only one who has yet to appear more than once. 

could be but let wait and see in the mean time ill leave this hear

hhn6-lady-death.jpg

Just now, timbo8 said:

could be but let wait and see in the mean time ill leave this hear

hhn6-lady-death.jpg

I'm glad you found this! Like I said a few posts ago, it has a very "Day of the Dead" feel. Would be a little surprised if the overall theme is not connected to it in some form.

RE: hidden messages, there's a little circle just to the left of the leaves in the frame that doesn't seem to be anywhere else in the background. But I don't have a high-res enough file to get a clear idea of what it might be. 

ETA: never mind. It does pop up in a couple of other places. Please resume the search, lol. 

Edited by Alice

This "tag line" is bothering me. 

Every past tag line by an icon has been addressed to attendees or a command. 

Commands: Ticket, please. or Say my name. 

Addressed: Your time will come. or You don't know Jack. 

This one is inclusive. It is either referencing the Icon as one of us and we are a part of the "all our", or the icon is in some way multiple. Not dual, but multiple. The all makes the our more than 2. Let's say the prevailing spec of Cindy/Caretaker is close. We are still missing an aspect. Our time will come would be sufficient. All implies there's at least a 3rd entity. 

• Like 2