HHN 27 Speculation

hhnfan95

8 minutes ago, HHNManics said:

I confirmed on IU that one of the Codenames for a Scare Zone or one of the Scare Zones is a IP. The Rest are Original. Also @Gambit nice guesses but think harder.

Well, you SAID that on the OU forums. You didn't CONFIRM anything.

If it is the Grim Reaper do you think we'll have him in a house, zone, or both? Either way I still can't see how they could make either around the Grim Reaper.

Edited by wow
  • Like 1

The name of the album of Don't Fear the Reaper is "Agents of Fortune." Though the website looks less "fortune-teller"-ish and more "reaper"-ish though.

Any speculation as to where the houses will be? AHS is in SS 21, Shining will probably be in SS 22, given what the facade of Bayou was hinted at, I'm guessing it's going to be SS 23. If I had to guess, Dust Bowl/Scarecrows and Blumhouse will be in sprung tents.

Edited by OhHaiInternet95
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, OhHaiInternet95 said:

The name of the album of Don't Fear the Reaper is "Agents of Fortune." Though the website looks more "fortune-teller"-ish.

Any speculation as to where the houses will be? AHS is in SS 21, Shining will probably be in SS 22, given what the facade of Bayou was hinted at, I'm guessing it's going to be a soundstage.

Catacombs/Gothic crossover is definitely in a soundstage, Evil Dead is most likely either in a soundstage or sprung tent, Scarecrow maze is probably Parade building, Blumhouse Mashup is probably going in a soundstage or Sprung Tent, and Saw is probably going in Shrek queue.

My Predictions:

AHS: SS 21

The Shining: SS 22

Bayou of Blood: SS?

Blumhouse Mashup: Sprung Tent 

Saw: Shrek

Evil Dead: Sprung Tent

Scarecrow: Parade Building

Gothic/Catacombs: SS?

Dark Fortunes/9th Maze: MIB Tent

• Like 1

Good Guesses but from what I have heard...

Shining: SS 22

Bayou Of Blood: Sprung Tent 1

Conjuring Replacement: Sprung Tent 2

Blumhouse Mashup: MIB Tent

Evil Dead: Parade Building 

Scarecrow Maze: SS24

Gothic/Catacombs Crossover: SS24

Oh wait... I forgot to give a Codename for the Conjuring's replacement. I have heard Original and will give you a Codename for the theme of the Maze.

NIGHT

• Like 3

2 hours ago, HHNManics said:

Good Guesses but from what I have heard...

Shining: SS 22

Bayou Of Blood: Sprung Tent 1

Conjuring Replacement: Sprung Tent 2

Blumhouse Mashup: MIB Tent

Evil Dead: Parade Building 

Scarecrow Maze: SS24

Gothic/Catacombs Crossover: SS24

Oh wait... I forgot to give a Codename for the Conjuring's replacement. I have heard Original and will give you a Codename for the theme of the Maze.

NIGHT

I completely reversed what originals were where. 

Thank god Saw is in Shrek. That House being short will be the best case before it drags too long. 

13 minutes ago, DarthSpielberg said:

Ugh, I hate Saw so much. I wish that rumor wasn't as persistent as it is, because it means it's probably true. 

Agreed. I really enjoyed the first film, but the second was just gore for gores sake. Didn't bother with the rest. But it is very popular, and you've got to cater for everyone's tastes. 

Personally I'd like to see a more "humourous" house, such as "drag me to hell", "child's play/chuckie", or even cheesy horrors like "Leprechaun" haha. Be a bit different, and if done right quite fun too. Again not everyone's cup of tea, but I reckon the old gypsy woman could be quite terrifying!

So I guess it's time again for the first speculation map of the year. Now just as every year here's the disclaimer:

This is a FAN MADE map based on the CURRENT speculation. A few things may be inaccurate but it will be changing and adjusting throughout the next few months as more info comes in.

With that aside, enjoy your first look at the possible layout of HHN 27.

HHN%2027%20Spec%20Map.png~original

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Gambit said:

So I guess it's time again for the first speculation map of the year. Now just as every year here's the disclaimer:

This is a FAN MADE map based on the CURRENT speculation. A few things may be inaccurate but it will be changing and adjusting throughout the next few months as more info comes in.

With that aside, enjoy your first look at the possible layout of HHN 27.

HHN%2027%20Spec%20Map.png~original

honestly i think the unkown maze we don't know about is this

a the icon maze

b the thing

c the mummy

1 minute ago, themazethinker said:

honestly i think the unkown maze we don't know about is this

a the icon maze

b the thing

c the mummy

I already stated it was a Original Replacement for The Conjuring that that I Codenamed NIGHT.

As for Scare Zones

Carve (IP sorta)

Time (IP)

Phenomenon 

Culture 

Icon

When the Icon is revealed I will speak more.

9 minutes ago, HHNManics said:

I already stated it was a Original Replacement for The Conjuring that that I Codenamed NIGHT.

As for Scare Zones

Carve (IP sorta)

Time (IP)

Phenomenon 

Culture 

Icon

When the Icon is revealed I will speak more.

Could Time be a Saw scarezone? A horror IP having to do with time screams Saw to me. Especially if it's the scarezone in Hollywood that's leads up to the house. 

7 minutes ago, Gambit said:

Could Time be a Saw scarezone? A horror IP having to do with time screams Saw to me. Especially if it's the scarezone in Hollywood that's leads up to the house. 

I should really give some more hints...

Carve = Head

Time = 7pm

Phenomenon = 50s Theme

Culture = Day

Icon = Unknown 

and ejszaka (Maze).

Edited by HHNManics

1 minute ago, Oysterhead00 said:

So we're getting another Purge scarezone.  The Purge starts at 7:00pm in the movies.  So much for Deatheaters if this is the only IP SZ.

I hope not! The last movie was decent and had some good costumes but I don't want to see it return again. We are getting another Purge movie next summer, save it for next year!

12 minutes ago, HHNManics said:

I should really give some more hints...

Carve = Head

Time = 7pm

Phenomenon = 50s Theme

Culture = Day

Icon = Unknown 

and ejszaka (Maze).

Cultures got to be Day of the Dead which sounds cool.

ejszaka - Are we getting a Hungarian Horror Nights house? This year sounds wild

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HHNManics said:

Hungarian is a primary language in a Region.

Hmm that narrows it down to Hungary and Romania. But I'd cut out Hungary for speculation because you wouldn't clarify it's the primary language if it just was Hungary. 

I'm really hoping for vampires here. I'd even settle for Dracula: Told

• Like 2