- Saw -boring repeat

- Evil Dead - boring repeat

- Insidous - repeat, worthy of improvements from last time

- Blumhouse Mashup - average IPs

- Catacombs/Gothic Crossover  -YES CANNOT WAIT

- Dark Fortunes - going to suck

- Scarecrow Maze - 3D? if so, suck

Thinking of you.

I think Dark Fortunes is far, FAR likelier to be the 3D maze. I just can't see a Scarecrow maze being 3D unless it's Wizard of Oz (and even then), which doesn't look likely. Is Scarecrows expected to be a scare zone-to-house adaptation?

Admittedly, there's only three houses on that list that excite me (Shining, Gothic/Catacombs, Scarecrows), that leaves more time to do those houses repeatedly :)

Edited by OhHaiInternet95
  • Like 1

This is jumping ahead a bit to the saw house. The 2009 house was built or overseen by an outside company if I remember right, would that mean we could expect the same thing from this one? and if so part of the deal that year was they had to use My bloody valentine with it, so possibly that might be the same case this year with a scare zone or character appearance.

57 minutes ago, OhHaiInternet95 said:

Thinking of you.

I think Dark Fortunes is far, FAR likelier to be the 3D maze. I just can't see a Scarecrow maze being 3D unless it's Wizard of Oz (and even then), which doesn't look likely. Is Scarecrows expected to be a scare zone-to-house adaptation?

Admittedly, there's only three houses on that list that excite me (Shining, Gothic/Catacombs, Scarecrows), that leaves more time to do those houses repeatedly :)

I honestly think no 3D house.

• Like 2

I think they will put the 3D mazes on hold for a bit. Alice was great and the 3D effects were done really well. Lots of people also seemed to like it. However, the Chance house last year was pretty bad. I would overhear people around the park commenting about how bad it was. I have only been attending since 24, but it was easily the worst house I had been in by a long shot. For this reason, I think they will put away the 3D gimmick for a year or two. 

• Like 1

So "The Ifrit" after doing a bit of researchis hinting at a Scare Zone based on Pagan Witchcraft or more commonly known as a Religion known as Wicca. The Rainbow symbolizes hope, connection, and unity of spirits. "Under the full moon's light" is a Prayer or a Chant and also referring to the Dark Moon. Steamers could refer to a Boat. Or something else. Finally the river could refer to ancestral river which refers to the Lady of Blood. Basically a Wicca Scarezone based the Three Nights of the Dark Moon.

Ehhhhh I don't know about a Wicca scarezone. Even though it's not as common as others, it's still a religion that is practiced by people and making a scarezone out of it just seems....wrong? Like, yeah Wiccan practice includes a lot of stereotypical "Halloween" things, but it just doesn't seem right. Then again, they did make a voodoo scarezone.

I just wish they would drop the lineup already, scarezones and all. The suspense is killing me! 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, KometKnight said:

This is jumping ahead a bit to the saw house. The 2009 house was built or overseen by an outside company if I remember right, would that mean we could expect the same thing from this one? and if so part of the deal that year was they had to use My bloody valentine with it, so possibly that might be the same case this year with a scare zone or character appearance.

Fake Productions was the usual contractor back then. All the houses are built by outside companies. Fake has been active again with HHN houses since Diagon opened, but other contractors are still being utilized. Uni doesn't have an "on staff" contractor and construction crew (to my knowledge). Permits must, usually, be pulled by a licensed contractor. 

It's been a bit since I checked the Orange County Comptroller, but Notices of Commencement should be there or should filed soon. Those will list the contractors working on the houses. 

11 hours ago, HHNManics said:

So "The Ifrit" after doing a bit of researchis hinting at a Scare Zone based on Pagan Witchcraft or more commonly known as a Religion known as Wicca. The Rainbow symbolizes hope, connection, and unity of spirits. "Under the full moon's light" is a Prayer or a Chant and also referring to the Dark Moon. Steamers could refer to a Boat. Or something else. Finally the river could refer to ancestral river which refers to the Lady of Blood. Basically a Wicca Scarezone based the Three Nights of the Dark Moon.

Is it possible that the setting could be something concerning a bayou or swamp? The "steamer" and river reference almost reminds me of Huckleberry Finn. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, HHNManics said:

1 hour ago, TheLadyGator said:

Is it possible that the setting could be something concerning a bayou or swamp? The "steamer" and river reference almost reminds me of Huckleberry Finn. 

So combining the two theories, could witchcraft and steamboats point to some sort of New Orleans/voodoo themed scare zone?  Seems like a strange theme considering Bayou of Blood was only 3 years ago.  And I doubt that the Coven season of AHS would get its own zone.

Is there some other riparian paganism theme that im not thinking of?

26 minutes ago, UsherBscary said:

So combining the two theories, could witchcraft and steamboats point to some sort of New Orleans/voodoo themed scare zone?  Seems like a strange theme considering Bayou of Blood was only 3 years ago.  And I doubt that the Coven season of AHS would get its own zone.

Is there some other riparian paganism theme that im not thinking of?

Either way, I bet this is in Central Park.

9 minutes ago, _Veritas_ said:

The more I look at these tweets, the more I can't help but notice the random capitalization on words. Like, why is "Stop" and "Think" using capital letters? Has a hidden message been slowly getting tweeted out based on what words are capitals? 

Also, the use of the word Further (with a capital F) SCREAMS Insidious to me. Either it was a cleaver use of the word to throw us of, or a very obvious confirmation that we are in fact getting an new Insidious house. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Drummanmatt said:

Could be pointing to Quentin Tarantino. From dusk to dawn perhaps? Now that would be pretty interesting!

we already got dusk to dawn  via as tv series there more to clue then uma thurman

Edited by timbo8

27 minutes ago, timbo8 said:

bride?

Hey guys, long time lurker, first time poster... 

This clue has me very intrigued, as we haven't seen any other rumors that this could connect to. 

Edited by elhev
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, timbo8 said:

bride?

39 minutes ago, zombieman said:

Alother update

Obviously the Bride is being hinted at being the one from Kill Bill, and the serpent in the photo appears to be a black mamba, which is the bride's codename in the movie.

this connection can not be coincidence.