HHN 25 Discussion

The first thing I jumped to when I saw the photo was The Foresaken .... maybe it is just me and I don't know if it was popular enough to be in the Anniversary house but just what I thought when I saw it....

• Like 1

Why can't it be both?

LOL! The scenic picture looks like much older architecture compared to Shadybrook and more reminiscent of the victorian Body Collector setting. :unsure:

Or Gothic... or winter's Night... Or STIII... or anything really

Comi-con starts today and Universal is continuing to post the same stuff over and over on twitter. Maybe we'll get something new this weekend.

I'm not holding my breath that they will announce anything at SDCC. Don't get me wrong I hope they do but I'm not going to get my hopes up.

If anything I would expect the Walking Dead announcement tomorrow (Due to the panel), which is debatably worse than nothing at all.

EDIT: AND at the panel (presumably), Season 6 trailer comes out. No better time than tomorrow to drop the bomb. 

Edited by ForeverEvil1
  • Like 2

If anything I would expect the Walking Dead announcement tomorrow (Due to the panel), which is debatably worse than nothing at all.

EDIT: AND at the panel (presumably), Season 6 trailer comes out. No better time than tomorrow to drop the bomb. 

Turd bomb....

• Like 1

I think every portico Universal has used, from Dungeon of Terror to Castle Vampyre to Dracula: Legacy of Blood to Forsaken had the same arched shape and the same metal caging. That's basically because every castle and every fort was basically built the same way.

Now, here's a question: Who here would be absolutely livid if Hollywood got Crimson Peak and Orlando didn't?

• Like 3

I think every portico Universal has used, from Dungeon of Terror to Castle Vampyre to Dracula: Legacy of Blood to Forsaken had the same arched shape and the same metal caging. That's basically because every castle and every fort was basically built the same way.

Now, here's a question: Who here would be absolutely livid if Hollywood got Crimson Peak and Orlando didn't?

Teebin on OU claims that the photo is actually from Blizzard (The "bowels" of Shadybrook). 

About Crimson Peak: It'd be annoying (especially with us getting an AWIL repeat over it), but it wouldn't kill me personally.

Also, we have permit codenames.

"Reboot" for Sprung 1 and "Harry" for SS22. So that all but confirms AWIL, but Reboot's tricky. I'm guessing Scream has been switched to Sprung 1 and Alice is now in Shrek, as was rumored. 

Edited by ForeverEvil1

Teebin on OU claims that the photo is actually from Blizzard (The "bowels" of Shadybrook). 

About Crimson Peak: It'd be annoying (especially with us getting an AWIL repeat over it), but it wouldn't kill me personally.

Also, we have permit codenames.

"Reboot" for Sprung 1 and "Harry" for SS22. So that all but confirms AWIL, but Reboot's tricky. I'm guessing Scream has been switched to Sprung 1 and Alice is now in Shrek, as was rumored. 

I want Crimson Peak soooo bad it hurts. I'll be very, very jealous. 

Ok. Codenames...

Tent 1 was originally rumored to be Alice then possibly Scream. How would Reboot fit either of those houses as a codename?

SS22 was rumored to be AWIL. Harry not hairy. It's a name not an adjective. Harry Berman is one of the trapped souls that haunt David. That could be the connection. 

Don't know. I have no reason to disbelieve it. I think it jives with how things work and what I know of the past.

At first I was like "4 repeats? Purge for Terror Tram? THIS IS THE FUCKING END??? No way." 

Then I thought about it. And with how busy Murdy's been this year, repeats for familiarity and easiness would make sense. And he's been talking about a completely out of the box property forever, so it's possible for This is the End. But it's not time sensitive in the slightest and he's been playing that card all damn year. Plus the list cuts a house, which Mudry has been saying will NOT happen all year long. So unless something happened, I think the list has only partial credibility.

They're announcing Crimson Peak for Hollywood tomorrow at Comic Con. Their Instragram put up a teaser an hour or two ago about an announcement coming soon, and it's a video showing what looks like architecture and other things from trailers and posters. If Orlando doesn't say anything tomorrow, there's solid info that we're not getting it. I don't anticipate it at all, but I want it SO bad and would love it if everyone was blind sided by a surprise announcement, instead of say AWiL repeating or even Scream.

• Like 1