HHN 25 Discussion

Based on Hollywood's Facebook tease, I'm gonna say we are getting a dual announcement for Insidious sometime between now and the end of the week based on Murdy's comment.

I agree.  Based on the comment of whoever runs the Facebook page (not sure if this is the same comment kiwisoup mentioned), sounds like their announcement will be today (with the time difference, I think "in the morning" would be today). I also agree with an Insidious announcement since the only thing left after the letters in the video fade out is "IN". I just wonder if it will feature any of the 3rd movie or will we get something more like Hollywood's last year?

hhnscreen.png

Edited by blacklagoontaylor

If anything; I'm putting my money more on Insidious but i'd see where you would think that.

Well HHN Hollywood just released a teaser for an announcement, and it looks like Insidious, so yeah you are correct. And Im happy its Insidious and not TWD. Even tho im a fan of the show, I think we may see the final year of its use as an IP.

^ Yeah, this is actually pretty strange as Hollywood is clearly teasing a maze announcement...yet over on Orlando's side there's no indication that a house announcement is happening today. Even though all the rumors are pointing to them sharing Insidious this year.

Asked Mike, and ours is simply titles Insidious, rather than being called "Insidious: Return to the Further" like Hollywood's.

i've been waiting 4 years for this house. I'm SO ready. Glad the first IPs announced were the ones I wanted the most!

• Like 1

I just checked my TimeHop on Facebook and Face Off was annonced this time last year and Halloween was leaked. Seems like we had so much more announced this time last year than we do now. I can't grumble though, at least we have Insidious and FvJ so far! :) So excited!

I wonder if they will wait to announce TWD until it's closer to the premiere of Fear TWD (Aug. 23rd). Besides, since they know there will be people upset that TWD will be returning, they mine as well announce it towards the end. What do you think?

Edited by ThNdIzNiR

I think Scream will be last. The only thing we have left to share with Hollywood is TWD, and they still have 3 other IPs to announce, 4 if you count the Terror Tram, so I think we'll be waiting till August for the next dual reveal. In the meantime, my guess would be AWiL and maybe the anniversary house will be announced, then early August (maybe even at the ScareLA panel) they'll announce TWD, then the originals/zones, then end of August we'll get Scream and the full website.

Heads up on Unmasking the Horror tours: the first weekend tours are filling up FAST, with the first Saturday being booked for the morning. I would book mine now, but I've no idea which tour includes which houses, so I'll have to wait. My guesses for the 6 houses are FvJ, Anniversary, Blizzard, TWD, Insidious, and either Scream or AWiL. Alice and RUN won't be as scenically impressive as the others (just an assumption, could be wrong), and they've already done AWiL, but everyone wants a picture with the wolves (myself included) so I can see that one being included.

Here's a great new interview with Mike. It gives some pretty good insight towards HHN 25!

http://www.neozaz.com/hhn-michael-aiello/

Why is no one really talking about this podcast? Mike basically just confirmed Amercian Werewolf again and the Psychoscareapy/Body Collectors mashup!

He said "I remember American Werewolf and seeing the Slaughtered Lamb in full view the year we did that...which we'll actually get to do again this year."

And towards the end of the podcast he says " There are some aspects where we may have taken some storylines and maybe combined some things together to create new storylines or give you a piece of the story that you didn't realize were interconnected but we're telling you now that they are.

• Like 3

Why is no one really talking about this podcast? Mike basically just confirmed Amercian Werewolf again and the Psychoscareapy/Body Collectors mashup!

He said "I remember American Werewolf and seeing the Slaughtered Lamb in full view the year we did that...which we'll actually get to do again this year."

Yep... I think he accidently confirmed AWiL returning at roughly 6:26. He even seems to hurry up after the mistake by switching to something to do with Freddy (facade).

Edited by ThNdIzNiR